It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien can beat your alien! Foolishness in beliefs.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Now you are the one making me laugh

That is so funny because anybody investigating this subject goes by multiple people saying the same thing, not one person saying something different than everybody.

well fortunately there is not just one person. There are at least 2 more people who can back her up. Also there is a number of recordings with obvious blatant abuse by jacobs. All in context. seems like you have chosen to remain ignorant and ignore facts. I have posted some information about the case that you chose to ignore. why?

The only argument you have is since he only abused one person that its OK. But that doesn't seem to be the case. This is all very well documented and quite frankly stands on its own and I really don't need to add anything. Hopefully people coming across this will be informed and can judge for themselves. The information is readily available.

unfortunately this doesn't make me laugh

That is what seperates you and me from ignorance, and certainly what seperates Jacobs from you.

whatever. thanks for helping me spread the word about a scumbag. keep laughing and I hope this doesn't happen to you are any of your loved ones.
edit on 23-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
I have posted some information about the case that you chose to ignore. why?

You have chosen to use words as a falsehood, maybe to mislead others reading. You didn't post any information backing up your claims to me, and you didn't share where to find any of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I have posted some information about the case that you chose to ignore. why?

You have chosen to use words as a falsehood, maybe to mislead others reading. You didn't post any information backing up your claims to me, and you didn't share where to find any of it.

Thanks again for bringing this topic up again as I do like to get this info out there. I'm not sure if you are doing this inadvertently or on purpose but either way it does help keep the info at the top of the forum. I'm sure Jacobs would not appreciate it as you have a rather weak defense.

I have chosen to use words as a falsehood? What does that even mean? Give examples please. How would actual recordings mislead people? People can decide for themselves as it would seem most people who think this guy is ligit are not informed about this. I provided links on where to find this info. in fact anyone can google "Dr David Jacobs and Emma Woods" here is that search in case people don't want to type:
David Jacobs is a DOUCHE

...and here is my post from the previous page with links and stuff and please let me know what you think.

reply to post by greyer

here is some more...with links to the audio...go ahead give it a listen...let me know what you think...

www.alien-ufos.com...

During my twentieth hypnosis session, as a result of Dr. Jacobs’ leading and suggestion, I confabulated a hypnotic “memory” of being sexually assaulted. Dr. Jacobs then told me under hypnosis to send him my unwashed underpants, and not to remember doing it, ostensibly so that he could have them analyzed. This is an audio clip from my hypnosis session of him telling me to do this:

www.ufoalienabductee.com...

Dr. Jacobs told me while I was hypnotized during my twenty-eighth hypnosis session that I should wear a chastity belt that he would send to me. He said that he had found one in a sadomasochistic sex shop that had nails sticking across where the vaginal opening is. Although he did not send me the chastity belt, he told me that he had bought one for another research subject to wear. This is an audio clip from my hypnosis session of him suggesting this to me:

During my twenty-ninth hypnosis session, Dr. Jacobs put hypnotic suggestions my mind that I had Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). This an audio clip from my hypnosis session of him doing implanting these hypnotic suggestions in my mind:

Dr. Jacobs subsequently reinforced the hypnotic suggestions that he had given me that I had Multiple Personality Disorder by asking me to write emails to him as though I had MPD, and by writing me emails in which he addressed me as though I had that disorder.

At times Dr. Jacobs did not bring me out of the hypnotic state at the end of the hypnosis sessions that he conducted with me. Instead, he left me to gradually resurface from the hypnotic trance myself in the hours following the sessions.

Dr. Jacobs eventually began to give me post-hypnotic suggestions that I would not remember the content of some of my hypnosis. This an audio clip from my thirty-first hypnosis session of him doing this:

edit on 22-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Without sounding like sour apples but it's obvious that this thread has been hijacked. The subject does not include discussions about Jacobs, it's about beliefs and alleged aliens. Please start a thread discussing Jabobs. If any Mod looks in on this thread, please close it.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Without sounding like sour apples but it's obvious that this thread has been hijacked. The subject does not include discussions about Jacobs, it's about beliefs and alleged aliens. Please start a thread discussing Jabobs. If any Mod looks in on this thread, please close it.

im sorry but before the thread went into another direction, you
decided to leave it. Its only after you left, the thread went in another dieection.

If you make a thread, then you should stick to it. If you are wrong about the discussion,
hold your hands up and say you were wrong. If you believe you are right, then carry on
posting, dont just abandon the thread. Its pointless!

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Doesn't jacobs believe that aliens are abducting people to produce a master alien hybrid race? Don't you think that people who believe this exhibit Foolishness in believing considering that he requests womens unwashed underpants to test for alien DNA.

now that I just read this, maybe you are right. I think it belongs in the retarded beliefs thread

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Based on the majority of replies, from believers, I'm confident I proved my point. There is foolishness in beliefs! I'm not going to continue replying.

RIP

I'll take that for what it is, complete and abject surrender and an inability to debate me.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Wow I was wrong, I have heard interviews from him but it looks like his side of the story was more one sided.

I don't think anyone can beat this alien unless they come with a real grey or reptilian. This is a picture of a praying mantis alien and it is the closest pic in my opinion.

You can see references abductees have made, large forehead, eyes on the side of head, the body is so skinny that it looks as if the neck is stretching when leaning to look closer.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

Based on the majority of replies, from believers, I'm confident I proved my point. There is foolishness in beliefs! I'm not going to continue replying.

RIP

I'll take that for what it is, complete and abject surrender and an inability to debate me.

You are so-o-o wrong! I "surrendered" the thread because there were enough replies that proved my point beyond questioning. It is a fact that the majority of humans are gullible believers. The majority of ALIENS & UFOS members are gullible which explains that almost every thread is from a gullible believer and the replies to my thread were the result of beliefs.

Debate you? About what? If you want to debate me you'd have to start a thread with whatever topic you think you are going to be superior in and I'll give it my best shot. But if you are going to come with a believer's attitude instead of a factual attitude, save yourself the trouble and possible embarrassment 'cause you won't stand a chance. I eat believers for breakfast!

My confidence can beat your confidence!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

Wow I was wrong, I have heard interviews from him but it looks like his side of the story was more one sided.

I don't think anyone can beat this alien unless they come with a real grey or reptilian. This is a picture of a praying mantis alien and it is the closest pic in my opinion.

You can see references abductees have made, large forehead, eyes on the side of head, the body is so skinny that it looks as if the neck is stretching when leaning to look closer.

"Abductees" are confabulators conditioned by cultural programming such as when Whitley Strieber's book "COMMUNION" hit the shelves, millions were exposed to the iconic "alien" image that was burnt into the collective mind. Being convinced that an "alien" life form is represented by your description just shows how gullible humans are. Look at the history of space visitors and at first they were tall and handsome. Then all hell broke loose and human fears took over.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

RIP

You got his number. He did the same with me. Typical.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

RIP

You are so-o-o wrong! I "surrendered" the thread because there were enough replies that proved my point beyond questioning. It is a fact that the majority of humans are gullible believers. The majority of ALIENS & UFOS members are gullible which explains that almost every thread is from a gullible believer and the replies to my thread were the result of beliefs.

Debate you? About what? If you want to debate me you'd have to start a thread with whatever topic you think you are going to be superior in and I'll give it my best shot. But if you are going to come with a believer's attitude instead of a factual attitude, save yourself the trouble and possible embarrassment 'cause you won't stand a chance. I eat believers for breakfast!

Im sorry, but the only poibt you have proved is that you have
a belief system, just like believers do. And thats why you left
this thread. Im not a "believer" that et is coming here. Of course
its possible. Unlike you, i dont completly slam the door shut, because
of my belief unlike you.

I will be happy to debate with you about this. There were some decent
responses, and you just ignored them. I think you came into this thread
full of confidence, but left looking a bit silly

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Man what a silly thread. There is plenty of proof that aliens are here on this planet. I don't know why you can't just accept the evidence at hand. FOr instance. My alien can literally beat up your alien. I know this for a fact. There is even evidence of this in documentary form. Both documentaries clearly show the alien and its technology at play.

THe first documentary was filmed in the El Salvador jungle by a commando crew. They were investigating the unexplained loss of several associates. They found their answer. This alien species is far more advanced tan both the grays, nordics and US military. It posses interstellar space travel, advanced emergency field medicine technology, stealth and plasma beam weaponry, and exotic advanced metal alloys.

The second documentary attempted to follow, document and decipher the alien species behavior when reports of the species were coming from the Los Angeles county area. A special investigative team of government officials again attempted to track and examine the aliens technology with very limited success. One of te investigators did make contact with the alien but communication was a failure. The investigator did manage to track briefly the alien back to it's spaceship. THe alien did manage to escape.

I know for a fact that the US govt. is trying to establish contact and make a relationship with this clearly more advanced species of alien. We are hoping they can nullify our foolish contract that we signed with the grays. WHen we requested proof that this news species of alien that we are just beginning to establish relationships with was capable of eliminating our Gray and draco threat the alien species invited us to document a "safari" where they hunted and destroyed a especially vicious wild alien species from an another planet. WHen asked if this alien was the type we called the chupacabra the alien species responded with their equivalent of derisive laughter. Apparently these creatures were much more dangerous than the chupacabra species.

SInce the human delegation was not able to visit the original planet chosen for this safari, the aliens and the humans agrees to let them demonstrate their abilities at a secret base in antarctica. The results were extremely impressive and the US govt has been trying to negotiate a treaty with this new alien species. However these aliens were not as impressed wit humanity as we were of them and have not returned to the table to negotiate a trade/arms deal.

However, this species of alien was impressed with me, and still does come to visit me and to teach ne galactic knowledge that won't be made available to humanity for centuries. They have protected me from harm on more than one occasion. So I CAN feel safe in stating that my alien can beat your alien an that you are foolish to think otherwise.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ah of course, the shallow skepticism also known as PSEUDOSCIENCE.

Ok, I agree, there is absolutely no proof that alien beings visit the Earth, I myself am more inclinded to think these military all over the world are doing some heck of alien-looking things just so that no one suspects there is anything the military have in possesson.

How does making something look like alien, drawing alchemist symbols and changing them a little, HELP hide technology - I do not get it! In fact, the more lies about aliens, the more one would think there must be one at least one case where the miltiary did get into possession of some ET technology.

Or maybe their plan is to pretend it's aliens then debunk and ridicule it? This also doesn't help because they have been caught lying... So much for the 'Alien are false flag of some secret prject or technology' - it's really a dumb way to hide technology by making ujp alien stories, it raises even more questions than putting them down.

What do we have as well?

Lots of cases - yes let's ignore that gazillion abduction claims. there are indeed some who can't distinguish reality from a dream, but

based on people having military or gov agents telling them to shut it and to ignore what they've seen, having people being chased or silenced - tell me every single case is a lie, every single one,. EVERY!?!?

Like how do you know?? Oh yes you don't - even if you spent 100 years on research, if you've never been into any of this YOU DO NOT KNOW. Someone for 1-2 years into somth like that will know more than you

I do not think it's aliens here but I I do not know what to think and therefore, I do NOT exclude - yeah i am talking about seruious guys who make it not be certain, not daily youtube videos or articles.

You I see, I am not a believer, but this skepticism I am certain something is not because nothing lead me to it for X years of research even though some have worked into it is so wrong!

Say you don't know what is and what isn't expect anything

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

RIP

Im sorry, but the only poibt you have proved is that you have
a belief system, just like believers do. And thats why you left
this thread. Im not a "believer" that et is coming here. Of course
its possible. Unlike you, i dont completly slam the door shut, because
of my belief unlike you.

I will be happy to debate with you about this. There were some decent
responses, and you just ignored them. I think you came into this thread
full of confidence, but left looking a bit silly

You don't stand a chance in debating me because you are a believer and you don't have a shred of evidence. Like everyone else you believe and you know beliefs are created by the mind. The mind cannot provide evidence. I have never seen an alien. I have never seen anyone produce evidence proving they're real. I have never seen anything mentioning that aliens have been discovered in our reality.

You have nothing to debate with. Neither does anyone that is going to rely on beliefs. UFOs are real, I am satisfied with what I saw 5 times, that was my evidence. Nothing for aliens. Strike up a conversation with Frank Drake, he also relies on nothing.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Man what a silly thread. There is plenty of proof that aliens are here on this planet. I don't know why you can't just accept the evidence at hand. FOr instance. My alien can literally beat up your alien. I know this for a fact. There is even evidence of this in documentary form. Both documentaries clearly show the alien and its technology at play.

THe first documentary was filmed in the El Salvador jungle by a commando crew. They were investigating the unexplained loss of several associates. They found their answer. This alien species is far more advanced tan both the grays, nordics and US military. It posses interstellar space travel, advanced emergency field medicine technology, stealth and plasma beam weaponry, and exotic advanced metal alloys.

The second documentary attempted to follow, document and decipher the alien species behavior when reports of the species were coming from the Los Angeles county area. A special investigative team of government officials again attempted to track and examine the aliens technology with very limited success. One of te investigators did make contact with the alien but communication was a failure. The investigator did manage to track briefly the alien back to it's spaceship. THe alien did manage to escape.

I know for a fact that the US govt. is trying to establish contact and make a relationship with this clearly more advanced species of alien. We are hoping they can nullify our foolish contract that we signed with the grays. WHen we requested proof that this news species of alien that we are just beginning to establish relationships with was capable of eliminating our Gray and draco threat the alien species invited us to document a "safari" where they hunted and destroyed a especially vicious wild alien species from an another planet. WHen asked if this alien was the type we called the chupacabra the alien species responded with their equivalent of derisive laughter. Apparently these creatures were much more dangerous than the chupacabra species.

SInce the human delegation was not able to visit the original planet chosen for this safari, the aliens and the humans agrees to let them demonstrate their abilities at a secret base in antarctica. The results were extremely impressive and the US govt has been trying to negotiate a treaty with this new alien species. However these aliens were not as impressed wit humanity as we were of them and have not returned to the table to negotiate a trade/arms deal.

However, this species of alien was impressed with me, and still does come to visit me and to teach ne galactic knowledge that won't be made available to humanity for centuries. They have protected me from harm on more than one occasion. So I CAN feel safe in stating that my alien can beat your alien an that you are foolish to think otherwise.

Your reply exemplifies why I stopped replying. I had to come back and tell you.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Ah of course, the shallow skepticism also known as PSEUDOSCIENCE.
snip
Ok, I agree, there is absolutely no proof that alien beings visit the Earth,

You should have stopped your reply at the end of the above sentence.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

You don't stand a chance in debating me because you are a believer and you don't have a shred of evidence. Like everyone else you believe and you know beliefs are created by the mind. The mind cannot provide evidence. I have never seen an alien. I have never seen anyone produce evidence proving they're real. I have never seen anything mentioning that aliens have been discovered in our reality. 

You have nothing to debate with. Neither does anyone that is going to rely on beliefs. UFOs are real, I am satisfied with what I saw 5 times, that was my evidence. Nothing for aliens. Strike up a conversation with Frank Drake, he also relies on nothing.

Please tell me what i am a believer in? I have said chances are high
that there is life in the universe. I have not said i know that for a fact.

You are the one who said you know for a fact that we are alone in
the universe, which is rubbish, because you dont know. You just
proved that you are guided by belief, just like everyone else. You
are no different.

The problem with people like you, is you try so hard to come across
as intelligent, and that you know better than anyone else, that it makes
your beliefs shine through.

This new de-bunking religon does nothing, only feeds the ignorant and arragont

I mean, lets be honest shrike. You love doing this so much that if one day we did find
intelligent life, you would be gutted because what you say and do on these boards, seem to
be your life. What a sad way to be

edit on 5-11-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Make a difference between - Not believing and not excluding. Not excluding is not based on nothing, if it were based on nothing, why do I not think of the magical forest faerie and the flying spaghetti monster?

Also because I follow logic, you seemed to ignore the logical failure I showed in the next paragraphs of how pointless it is to cover up some technology with stories of aliens.

From Nazi technology to something else, too many cases to disregard. But a major fallacy in skeptic thinking is - I didn't find any evidence, therefore it doesn't exist. Or scientists who repeat like parrots or broken recorder put on loop 'Where is the evidence, where is the evidence'

Do you guys make a difference between a yet-to-be-discovered-waiting-just-for-you processes that no one hides such as those in nature and military secret. What now? The secret must be revealed to researchers so that there is this magical thing called eviDUNCE!

Sorry, evidence and secrecy do not go together. No matter how much you research as long as it is not for you, you won't get anything. Of course with secrecy it would be wrong conclusion to say 'it is aliens, it is GFL' and things like that

That's why if you want to be safe, once again, do not exclude anything when there is data suggesting so, do not believe it either, that would be also wrong.

Also if you don't think life can exist in another place other than Earth, even intelligent, you should not be taken seriously at all. Try some biology lessons, see how many and hostile environments can support life, and rest assured, there can be places no one even suspected life can exist, like the aresenic environment was one of those lucky strikes.
edit on 5-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join