It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My alien can beat your alien! Foolishness in beliefs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

What do you have against jacobs?

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

he's a douchebag?

www.ufoalienabductee.com...

The following was included in Emma Woods’s Complaint. It includes a
transcription of her audio archive:
“(424) Dr. Jacobs told me while hypnotized to send my underpants to
someone else
“(424.1) While I was hypnotized during my twentieth hypnosis session, Dr.
Jacobs told me to send him my unwashed underpants to analyze for “hybrid”
sperm, as detailed in (423) above.
“(424.2) However, further on in the hypnosis session, Dr. Jacobs told me not
to send my underpants to him, but to send them to someone else instead.
He said that he would give me their address to send them to.
“(424.3) I was embarrassed about the prospect of sending my unwashed
underpants to someone whom I did not know. However, I agreed to do it. In
hindsight, I think that this was partly because I was hypnotized at the time.
“(424.4) Transcribed from point 04:25:40 in the hypnosis session:
Dr. Jacobs: In fact, I will send you an address to send - you - don't send it to
me.
Myself: Right.
Dr. Jacobs: I'll send you an address to send it to, in a few minutes.
Myself: Okay.
Dr. Jacobs: And, it will not be to me.
Myself: Right. Okay. Yeah.
Dr. Jacobs: So. It'll be to somebody else.
Myself: Right.
Dr. Jacobs: Is that okay?
Myself: Yeah.
Dr. Jacobs: Okay.
(424.5) After the hypnosis session, Dr. Jacobs sent me a mailing address to
send my underpants to, which he had told me was someone else's address,
as detailed further on in this submission. Subsequently, I did not send my
underpants to that address, as detailed further on in this submission.
(424.6) Much later, Dr. Jacobs told me that the address was, in fact, a “mail
drop” address that belonged to him. However, he said that he had wanted
me to believe that it was someone else’s address, ostensibly so that
“hybrids” would also believe that, as detailed further on in this submission.
(424.7) In my opinion, Dr. Jacobs’ conduct in this regard displayed a lack of
awareness of, or concern for, the negative effects of his deception on me as
his research subject, in view of the fact that it involved a personal matter of an
embarrassing nature, and he did it while I was hypnotized.”
Source
Section 424 of Emma Woods’s Complaint to the Division of Compliance
Oversight Office for Human Research Protections (OHRP), Part 4

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

he's a douchebag?

The following was included in Emma Woods’s Complaint. It includes a
transcription of her audio archive:
“(424) Dr. Jacobs told me while hypnotized to send my underpants to
someone else
“(424.1) While I was hypnotized during my twentieth hypnosis session, Dr.
Jacobs told me to send him my unwashed underpants to analyze for “hybrid”
sperm, as detailed in (423) above.
“(424.2) However, further on in the hypnosis session, Dr. Jacobs told me not
to send my underpants to him, but to send them to someone else instead.
He said that he would give me their address to send them to.
“(424.3) I was embarrassed about the prospect of sending my unwashed
underpants to someone whom I did not know. However, I agreed to do it. In

---snip----

LOL.... Now c'mon, Zeta, don't be unfair. An extensive collection of unwashed panties is indispensable if one wants to solve the Abduction mystery. Even the occasional sniffing of said panties is necessary, how else could he find any hybrids? Alien Panty Raiders....

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Based on the majority of replies, from believers, I'm confident I proved my point. There is foolishness in beliefs! I'm not going to continue replying.

RIP

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
Based on the majority of replies, from believers, I'm confident I proved my point. There is foolishness in beliefs! I'm not going to continue replying.

RIP

.....Now he fell apart like a cheap K-Mart suit....

And as usual, the good guys win :-)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

RIP

LOL more like you have just realised that making this
thread was a bit of a mistake. All you have proved in
this thread, is that you have just as much belief as everyibe
else.

Its a shame you would rather leave your thread than hold
up your hands and admit you wrre wrong

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash

Originally posted by TheFlash

I don't believe in anything 'cause I don't have a belief system and never did. So religious myths are personas non grata with me. I understand what makes a believer thanks to being taught hypnosis by a legend and associating with other legends, top hypnotists.

So you don't believe in anything, eh? When you go to sleep at night you don't believe that you will wake up the next morning? So you never make any plans for the future because you don't believe that you will be alive then? Do you believe that the man you were told was your father is actually your biological father? You don't believe that the human race is a result of Natural Selection and evolution either?

I love the unusual way people think in response to my comments.

When I go to sleep I think of what I have to do the next day. I don't "believe" I'll wake up, I don't waste mental energy on that kind of thinking.

I make plans for the future but the making of those plans do not depend on whether I believe or not. Beliefs are mental activities only and they have no power.

I accept that the person I knew as my father was my biological father, I don't "believe" he was or wasn't.

We have no idea how humans came to be but it was natural. Beliefs don't get in the way of facts.

You seem to be unclear on what "belief" is. If you make plans for the future then you must believe that you will be around to fulfill them. If you did not believe you would be alive in the future then you would not make such plans. You are simply refusing to acknowledge that you do in fact have such beliefs. Similarly you try to resort to semantics to claim you "accept" that your father conceived you biologically but don't believe it. What you describe is belief though your ego prevents you from admit the validity of my statements.

You are a perfect example of a person who if focused on being right and not determining what is right. This is a very common, egoistic, self-centered behavior. I predict that my pointing these things out will cause you to reject the things I say all the more strongly due to your emotional reaction to what I say rather than on the merit of my words.

I do not mean to confuse anyone but I can see how difficult it is for believers to not be able to understand that a belief system is created by the mind. Some individuals, such as myself, understand belief systems so it is very easy to divorce myself from creating beliefs. So to counter your opening comment I am VERY clear as to what a belief is but I don't think that you understand.

When I make plans for the future beliefs don't figure in my planning. If I'm able to fulfill my future, then it's all and good. I cannot possibly believe that I will fulfill my future. From the moment I plan my future all kinds of forces are being put into place by everyone on earth and I don't know how others' decisions will allow my plans to fulfill. It isn't YOUR future. Your future depends on factors that are unknown.

Your prediction came partially true and I did reject the things you said simply because they are nonsense.

edit on 20-10-2012 by The Shrike because: To correct my grammar, somewhat!

Allow me to clarify.

Do you believe that you will be alive this coming Holiday Season? If you say 'no', then it would be logical, if someone was to ask you if you would like to join him/them for a celebratory gathering at that time, to respond with "I don't believe I will be alive at that time so I should not accept your invitation", or something similar. On the other hand, if you do believe that you will be alive at that time then you would feel free to accept.

Which would you do? If there are flaws in my rationale please point them out in detail.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If people thought like how the OP thinks, we would still
be in the dark ages. Thinking outside the box has gotten
us where we are today.

Its a shame the OP left his own thread, but he must
realise that what he said is completly wrong. Actually
i think thats the reason why he left the thread. Some
people just cant admit they were wrong

Its quite annoying because he was putting down people
and their beliefs, then came out with his own belief that
he knows for a fact we are alone. If thats not belief, what
is?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
us where we are today.

is?

Well, he greatly overestimated his own cleverness and put himself into a corner from where there was no escape. Then he threw in the towel but screamed "I won". Go figure.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

LOL.... Now c'mon, Zeta, don't be unfair. An extensive collection of unwashed panties is indispensable if one wants to solve the Abduction mystery. Even the occasional sniffing of said panties is necessary, how else could he find any hybrids? Alien Panty Raiders....

I guess you are right and as a dude I understand you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

he's a douchebag?

I'm not sure you understand human psychology in reference to communication, but one small thing we do can make a big difference.

The complain is invalid. She is one complaint. So So ignorant to look at one complaint vs the many non, very very ignorant.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

he's a douchebag?

The complain is invalid. She is one complaint. So So ignorant to look at one complaint vs the many non, very very ignorant.
Actually there are a couple that back her up that were in the Jacobs camp. Still a douche. Defending this guy....really? How is it invalid? As in there are no laws that he broke? he is a scumbag. Its a recording and he doesn't deny it. Like if I killed one person doesn't make me a murderer? I guess there a lot of people I didn't kill...and I'm ignorant? Let me say it again. HE IS A DOUCHEBAG! and you are extremely ignorant. how can you possibly defend this guy unless you don't know anything about this or you are douche yourself?

I'm not sure you understand human psychology in reference to communication, but one small thing we do can make a big difference.
what? really? seriously? you defend a guy who abuses someone psycholgically....and you dare say this to me? obviously you don't have a clue about Jacobs or psychology. how much evidence do you need? I can post a mountain of evidence that he is a total douche and you can defend him ALL you want. OK?
Why don't you start with the panties? oh you did. that's invalid because it's one person even though its recorded and Jacobs doesn't deny it and he didn't break any laws. Is that your stance on the issue? its one person? its just one person who was abused...and who had a recording. So no matter what went on on those recordings is invalid no matter how disturbingly abusive. Is that your stance?
edit on 22-10-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

he's a douchebag?

Actually there are a couple that back her up that were in the Jacobs camp. Still a douche. Defending this guy....really? How is it invalid? As in there are no laws that he broke? he is a scumbag. Its a recording and he doesn't deny it. Like if I killed one person doesn't make me a murderer? I guess there a lot of people I didn't kill...and I'm ignorant? Let me say it again. HE IS A DOUCHEBAG! and you are extremely ignorant. how can you possibly defend this guy unless you are douche?

He's despicable. Also, a lot of people that defend this guy are not even aware that he has no medical or psychology training whatsoever. He has a doctoral degree in American History, with focus on american pop culture, that's what he taught at Temple U. How anything he says concerning the mental state of a person is taken seriously is beyond me.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

here is some more...with links to the audio...go ahead give it a listen...let me know what you think...

www.alien-ufos.com...

During my twentieth hypnosis session, as a result of Dr. Jacobs’ leading and suggestion, I confabulated a hypnotic “memory” of being sexually assaulted. Dr. Jacobs then told me under hypnosis to send him my unwashed underpants, and not to remember doing it, ostensibly so that he could have them analyzed. This is an audio clip from my hypnosis session of him telling me to do this:

Dr. Jacobs told me while I was hypnotized during my twenty-eighth hypnosis session that I should wear a chastity belt that he would send to me. He said that he had found one in a sadomasochistic sex shop that had nails sticking across where the vaginal opening is. Although he did not send me the chastity belt, he told me that he had bought one for another research subject to wear. This is an audio clip from my hypnosis session of him suggesting this to me:

During my twenty-ninth hypnosis session, Dr. Jacobs put hypnotic suggestions my mind that I had Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). This an audio clip from my hypnosis session of him doing implanting these hypnotic suggestions in my mind:

Dr. Jacobs subsequently reinforced the hypnotic suggestions that he had given me that I had Multiple Personality Disorder by asking me to write emails to him as though I had MPD, and by writing me emails in which he addressed me as though I had that disorder.

At times Dr. Jacobs did not bring me out of the hypnotic state at the end of the hypnosis sessions that he conducted with me. Instead, he left me to gradually resurface from the hypnotic trance myself in the hours following the sessions.

Dr. Jacobs eventually began to give me post-hypnotic suggestions that I would not remember the content of some of my hypnosis. This an audio clip from my thirty-first hypnosis session of him doing this:

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

He's despicable.
what like as in Daffey Duck? I guess that's a more mature word to use.

every time I see this guys name mentioned...ugh...then I have to dig up more and more and read more and more...and it is soo disturbing ...and I can't understand the ignorance of people who defend him. At best he is mentally ill himself.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
us where we are today.

is?

Look at ANY thread he has created or post he has made as The Shrike and Skeptical Ed and you will see that 99% of them are nothing more than bait threads. He's a known troll on ATS who has recently come back from being banned for a little while. I guess he's trying to make up for all of the baiting he missed out on during his bancation because he cane back swinging harder than ever.

Best just to scroll past any post he makes. All he does is throw out insults and he believes he's above others and thinks too highly of himself. I've been warned about him from many others that he's well known in the ufology world for doing nothing but creating arguments and insulting anyone he can.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

Look at ANY thread he has created or post he has made as The Shrike and Skeptical Ed and you will see that 99% of them are nothing more than bait threads. He's a known troll on ATS who has recently come back from being banned for a little while. I guess he's trying to make up for all of the baiting he missed out on during his bancation because he cane back swinging harder than ever. Best just to scroll past any post he makes. All he does is throw out insults and he believes he's above others and thinks too highly of himself. I've been warned about him from many others that he's well known in the ufology world for doing nothing but creating arguments and insulting anyone he can.

Wow, did not realise he was that much of a troll
It makes perfect sense now. And now i understand why he left his thread. I see he posts pop up all the time. Now i know he is a troll, i will know how to handle him

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

But , you yourself say there is no life out there, with no proof of your opinion. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For anyone wondering, this isn't the first thread of his to FAIL and EXPLODE right in his face. There was a wonderful one he did under Skeptical Ed that was awesome in how badly it blew up in his face.

Also, not that I really need to mention it because it's a little obvious, the man straight up just creates massive lies in order to start trolling/baiting. For the perfect example of this, visit his thread on Mike Vera and see how he talks about basically making him out to be an idiot on Mike's blog. Be sure to fully read Mike's blog to see what really happened and who came out looking like a fool in the end

I should also mention that he left the Skeptical Ed name behind because his baiting/trolling became to obvious and blew up in his face. He didn't forget a password or whatever his excuse is. In some of his firsts posts as The Shrike, he actually linked to YouTube videos he uploaded as Skeptical Ed and would refer to Ed as another person. Clearly his original intent was to start all over under a new name. Knowingly created a second account when that's against the T&C here.

I'm done here lol

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

really? How is it invalid?

Now you are the one making me laugh

If I can turn it around in another question, how can you trust the world from one person? That is so funny because anybody investigating this subject goes by multiple people saying the same thing, not one person saying something different than everybody.

That is what seperates you and me from ignorance, and certainly what seperates Jacobs from you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join