It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am outcasted for having a different opinion, and im scared to go to school now.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
reply to post by PrplHrt

why continue the thread with serious questions when the OP was proved to have multiple posting personalities on pg.2?? link

YES PLEASE STOP PEOPLE

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Don't discuss politics until you're over 30.

Ask the people to provide reasons for calling you racist and prepare to back those statements up to make them feel stupid.

Don't discuss politics or race. Your life will be much easier...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Grow some balls dude! Also, posting politics on FB is kinda lame.

I totally disagree with your opinion to support Romney, he's a complete sock puppet and will say whatever people pay him to say.

Out of curiosity, which of his opinions do you agree with? It's kinda hard to tell what his opinion is in the first place

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

You're a teenager, and teens are emotional creatures. It's the nature of the beast.

People are jerks sometimes. We are jerks as children, teenagers, and adults. The things we do, and say, to each other are cruel.

Here's the really sad part. Some people enjoy inflicting pain on others. They are bullies. Guess what....they generally stay bullies. Which means you're going to have to deal with this type of behavior for the rest of your life.

Here's the good news: now is the perfect opportunity for you to practice your coping skills and to develop strategies for dealing with societal pressure. My suggestions, given as a survivor of relentless teasing and as an educator....learn to love yourself. It can be hard to do.

Stand up for yourself. Yes, you may get teased. But take a long term view of things. How will this effect you two years from now? Will you even remember it?

Ignore the teasing. Be above it. Bullies tease for that hurt reaction...it's their drug of choice. Deny them your hurt, your pain, and they will look elsewhere. It's hard to do, but vital.

Find an outlet for your emotions. Writing in a journal works wonders for me, but your outlet can be anything. Music, exercise, arts, skateboarding, hiking, whatever.

Good luck to you. If you ever need to talk, I'm here. Just u2u me.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
HEY EVERYONE!

OBAMNEY is a freaking GOD!

He is the alpha and omega, and the Adonis of ALL HE SURVEYS!

That is all.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You'll fit in perfectly here.
You're no outcast at ATS.
That job is for me and the 6 other liberals here.
Having trouble at school with pro Obama people?
I had a anti Romney thread shut down for review yesterday in 3hrs.
It had 8 flags in that time and was making for great discussion.
So ATS is my High school .
You'll be just fine.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Get off Facebook, and enjoy reality.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
1) Permission is neither desired nor required in order to have an opinion.
2) Some, you just gotta keep to yourself. Mainly Religion and Politics.
3) Junior Highschool? Can any of these people actually vote?
4) Stop. Worrying. About. What. Other. People. Think. It's hard, still even for me much older than you, but you have to keep it in mind. How will you show up to school again? With your head high and confidence. This has effected you more than you think other people even noticed, act like nothing happened, they probably already forgot.
5) Never be ashamed of who you are, when a debate gets out of control, just say "We can agree to disagree" with a big smile on your face and drop it.

And finally, I am proud that you are interested in politics. It's good to study the most insane beauty pageant on earth.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Also, you can't stand out and fit in at the same time.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

i would say consider looking at presidential candidates who are not part of the facebook, twitter youtube arguments with posts being angrily directed at either candidate. if people are bothering you to the point of intimidation or violence, then act intelligently, act strategic. lead by example rather than make an example of someone or somehing. i would highly recommend researching other candidates just to see whats out there.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
By the way people, the right to express one's opinion is NOT based on the eligibility or ability to vote. It's called the First Amendment, and there is also no age restrictions.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just here to drop in quickly.

You should not use Facebook, ever, for politics or philosophy.

Facebook is not a Think Tank -- it's not even a Think Toilet.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You guys are still responding to this op like they're a genuine person. Have you not read the "expose" or updates? Page two? four? five?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DuppyKillah

I am a junior in high school, I live in a very big city full of sheeple. i also go to a high school full of sheeple. But anyways.

It must be tough being a junior high kid with a hungry mouth to feed.

What's it to be sport? You a junior high kid or the father of a son with a bolt-action .22? Are you both or neither???

How do i go about going to school tomorrow? Do i just deal with that Evil eye and that occasional threat? I can handle myself pretty well, but with all this hate towards me, I wouldn't doubt a fight.

Take a day off school and take your son out to visit uncle who was experimented on! Damn, but those tennis balls must itch like all hell!

didn't read

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jeantherapy

Contrary to what you appear to believe, there's no rule on ATS that states that you must read each reply to a thread before replying to a thread yourself. I read the OP, had a reply to the OP, and posted it.

If you're so concerned with what others are adding to a thread, I suggest that you ask yourself what YOU'RE adding to the thread, because it appears to me that you've added precisely nothing.

I'll tell ya what - I'll mind my posting habits, and you mind yours.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Be strong, stand proud, and speak your mind ALWAYS. Never let anyone tell you that you're opinion is wrong, its just your opinion.

All humans who are marginalized fight back eventually, and sometimes its good to shake up the hen-coup.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Not to mention that now they track EVERYTHING, and if you support too many causes you might be labelled a terrorist.

Thanks FEDGOV ::bites my thumb::

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DuppyKillah

Perhaps he's just taking a very long time in high school? and had a long time in middle school?

or perhaps not..
edit on 17-10-2012 by auto73912621 because: correction

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Your young. It's shows by the fact that you have an opinion and can't handle other having a opinion you're wrong.

It's ok dude, you'll grow up eventually (although some on ATS don't)

(now what the insults!)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why is this thread not hoaxed? Has the OP addressed the comment about his son with a gun? Maybe his dad also uses this account (I realize I'm reaching).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join