It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am outcasted for having a different opinion, and im scared to go to school now.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I know you're referring to my post. I'm not trolling. I'd like to know why he feels threatened and by whom.

Edit-You've had free speech sociologically programmed out of you. You shouldn't be afraid of asking hard questions if you are curious.
edit on 10/17/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

why continue the thread with serious questions when the OP was proved to have multiple posting personalities on pg.2?? link

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Get off facebook and stop being a sissy before you kill your self too

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

I missed that post. I will reread. I apologize for overlooking it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

I know you're referring to my post. I'm not trolling. I'd like to know why he feels threatened and by whom.

Edit-You've had free speech sociologically programmed out of you. You shouldn't be afraid of asking hard questions if you are curious.
edit on 10/17/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

WOW.. just WOW. You not only assume my post is all about YOU but then you tell me what you assume is sociologically programmed out of me? LMFAO!! Hey, for future reference, not everything is all about you.

edit on 17-10-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

The 2 party system is atrociously flawed. They're now working for the same cause. Vote for any of those 2 parties and bottom line the result will be the same. Mitt Romney...ok.

When Mitt Romney Came to Town

Just to help you get started.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

Just know that school is a place paid for by those who don't have your best interests in mind but, intend to use the generations that come from it to further strengthen their empire.

Being the minority in political views that come from children who have not even experienced life yet other than years of manipulation in school.....is probably a good sign that you will wake up to reality before the rest. Congratulations!

The fact that you would support Romney is a bit worrisome though.... I am 48 and can tell you neither of these guys are a friend to the people. When you grow up and spend a few decades playing this political game...someday you will realize you were just played and your vote never mattered. They have never ever done anything that made the country better. They have never ever kept any of the promises that really would make a difference AND no matter what party is in power...they ALWAYS take more freedom away from the people.
edit on 17-10-2012 by OldSchoolMom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No need to be nasty about it. I made the most controversial post in the thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ensure that your security settings are tweaked and adjusted to limit the FB posts. Make sure it isn't available for viewing to the entire world. You can certainly discuss politics with your friends and its one way to learn history and politics in general so that when you're old enough, you can think and vote for what you believe. If you're scared then either stop the discussion or do not share your viewpoints with the individuals who scare you on your FB page. If they threaten you (verbal, physical or abusive language), then report the incident to your parents first and possibly to the local authorities at school/law enforcement agency.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Contrary to what most of these people say..

Keep making them look stupid. You are not alone. You see.. there is an alternate reality .. within our own reality.

Once you can figure that out .. and piece it together. Truth will be your sword, conviction will be your shield.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The OP is full of it...

But it is funny that the word Sheeple brings out all the Ron Paul guys within seconds on a thread....lol

What do you guys do? Word search all the time?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
It's good to be the outcast.....you never get offered the cool aid.

You shouldn't worry what they think. You will filter the people who are not really your friends, find out who is a dumbass to avoid, and generally see your limits and thresholds for social pain.

HS is not that important. well, not nearly as much as you are led to believe. Politics should be avoided though. No one is as informed as they will let on, all have a bias they are told or implied to push on their peers, and no one thinks about the nonsense they speak about. And to top it off, that doesn't end in HS....so

Just live your life bro.....be easy, and have some fun! Worry about grades and actually learning a thing or two.

Oh, and dont talk about this to them...or anyone.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Though its a lonely place to be alone, Stand up for what you think is right, don't always say it mind you, but never follow the sheeple, well follow them, but remember what is going on when you do. It served me right, it showed me how disgusting this place has become. It's okay to be out there alone, just remember who you are, stay strong and watch your back.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Romney sucks, listen to your friends... Unless they are supporting Obama, then in that case tell them that they are not yet capable of making good judgements and tell them to come back and talk about it when they grow up. Posting to get attention on Facebook will only bring this type of reaction from time to time and your history will be full of this kind of crap. Use it as a tool to stay in touch with old friends and to share info and pics that would otherwise not be shared. Remember, nothing ever disappears once it has been shared online. Make your online path an informative one. If you are going to try and share opinions and such, do it anonymously.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
how are THEY sheeple when you your self favor either candidate? you are no different then they are.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
why continue the thread with serious questions when the OP was proved to have multiple posting personalities on pg.2?? link

Our presidents also seem to have major issues with multiple personalities...

Coincidence perhaps?

OP seems to have vanished into "Thinair"...

edit on 17-10-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

there are no coincidences right??
In fact I think it is a requirement to run. You must morph to the audience in front of you...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
A High School kid nervous about going to school? Colour me shocked! First time for everything.

As far as dismissing everybody with an opinion which differs from your own as, shudders, sheeple, that's a very teenage assessment. Most people, but not all, grow out of that.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonclod
yup facebook is your problem..leave politics and religeon out of your fb life..i dont like fb period

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But - - since its already out there - - maybe you can get your school to arrange a debate.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

Please see page two, this person is likely not a high school student, as they claim to have a son who owns a rifle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join