It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" The Only Real Mistake In Life, Is One Which You Learn Nothing From "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This was a quote I read on my homeroom teachers desk that I think was by Confucius, I have done a search to try and find it but to no avail. If anyone knows who the author was, please, tell me. Either way it left me with a very great impression at a time in my life when I needed it most. In my sophomore year I was forced to leave school at an early time to go to a drug program. When I came back for my junior year I was asked to go to a different school. I was glad to do so, but this quote was sitting on the teacher's desk the very first day at my new school and it gave me the courage to move forward and not let my mistakes from the previous year interfere with my new school. I took the quote to heart and try to live by these same words every day. I just wanted to share with others.

Do you have a favorite quote to share? Or have you your own words of wisdom?

I have 2 quotes that I have written of my own that say the same thing essentially:

1) Life is like a bowl of cherries with the pits in them, You have to eat the sweet part and spit out the pits!

2) Every negative has a positive, Every positive has a negative, It's up to us to see them and use them!

Please, feel free to share!

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

This is your third introduction forum thread.....

Des

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Thread closed

Sauron
Super-Moderator

join