It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Rebukes Lady Who Knows His True Hebrew Name For Continuing To Use The J Name?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Keep note, this is not talking about a somebody who does not yet know that his true Hebrew name is Yahushua but about somebody who after finding out the truth continues to use the Greek J name.

In the following link, a lady describes an unusual experience she had after coming to know about the true Hebrew name of the son of God and continuing to use the name (Jesus) most of the world knows him by, when in prayer.

Oh, and if this question pops in your head that probably did cross mine at some point, " Unless it's life and death does it really matter whether you use the original Hebrew name or not?" When you read what else is at the link, you will at some point read that, yes, it is going to be life and death to know the true Hebrew name for those that will be left here in the Tribulation, and even then, there is good reason to be using his Hebrew name in prayer now.

Here is a true story in regard to me–even after I knew the truth about the Sacred Name of our Messiah—still wanting and insisted I call HIS Name JESUS CHRIST and told HIM so.

This happened at a time when I was going through a crisis in my life, and I was crying out for answers from JESUS CHRIST. I was praying in JESUS CHRIST's Name and asking a question for confirmation. I remember saying “I know your name is YAHSHUA but I am more comfortable calling you JESUS because that is what I was taught – and even the children's song I sing to my children is, 'JESUS loves me— so please will you forgive me as I just call you JESUS”?

All of a sudden it was as if I heard an audible voice –it was so loud and firmly spoken. I heard “Ok Sue”. I said “uhm…my name is not Sue”. The next thing I heard, I will never forget, “How do you like being called a name that is not your name –when you know that I know your true name, and it is not Sue? You know my true Hebrew name and yet you say you still want to call me by the name JESUS because you're more comfortable with it –even after I led you to the truth? How do you like it?”

I repented and told YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH I was so sorry, and I finally understood that I am now held accountable for what I know; whereas before, I was under mercy for not knowing better. I now understood the importance of teaching the Hebrew Sacred Name of YAHUSHUA ha MASHIACH –so those who become believers in YAHUSHUA in the Great Tribulation would know the truth.

www.amightywind.com...

This video explains further about the Hebrew name.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I am wondering if this woman may be the victim of an experiment (voice to skull)...

Link: www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Paranoid Schizophrenia moe likely.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Do you think the Lord rebuked His apostles and brothers for writing His Name as "Iesous" in the New Testament epistles instead of transliterating His Aramaic Name into the text?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Of all the things in the world that are worth worrying about -- this is like at the bottom of the list.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Clearly being called a name that is not yours is totaly different then someone speaking your name in their own language.

My brother-inlaw was Joe to me and Jose to his family, same name different language. They translated my name to their language and that did not bother me a bit as it was the same name.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Must be the end of the world for sure now...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

It is pretty strange how the angel Gabriel commanded the Messiah's parents to name Him Immanuel, and they disobeyed and named Him "Jesus."

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snsoc

It is pretty strange how the angel Gabriel commanded the Messiah's parents to name Him Immanuel, and they disobeyed and named Him "Jesus."

Emmanuel would be a title in Hebrew, it's not a proper name.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is a big push to change God's name to Yah, Yahweh, or other guess name as we get closer to the end. Don't be deceived, the name of God that was given to Moses was Ehjeh and the name of Jesus means Ehjeh saves. Stand strong on the name of Jesus, the only name by which we must be saved.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

. . . instead of transliterating His Aramaic Name into the text?

Can you explain what this means?
Translating what into what?
Are you aware that Aramaic is not Hebrew, but Syrian?
And are you also aware that Jesus lived in a Greek speaking area called Galilee of the Gentiles?
Are you also aware that the more widely used old testament in the time of Jesus was the Septuagint, which is Greek and the name for Joshua in it is spelled the same as Jesus' in the Greek New Testament?
And are you aware that many Jews in the time of Jesus were named Jesus and would not have been called by another name unless they lived in an Aramaic speaking area?
edit on 17-10-2012 by jmdewey60 because: add Bible quote: "For the creation eagerly waits for the revelation of the sons of God." Romans 8:19

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

There is a big push to change God's name to Yah, Yahweh, or other guess name as we get closer to the end.
The planned end of Christianity by Satan, not the end of the world.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

You should crack open your Bible and take a peek inside every once in a while.

"She will give birth to a son and you will name him Jesus"

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by truejew

There is a big push to change God's name to Yah, Yahweh, or other guess name as we get closer to the end.
The planned end of Christianity by Satan, not the end of the world.

That is what I meant to say. I just did not say it as well as you did.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Two things I learnt.
I was invited to a colleague's house warming party, but he knew I was Jesus believer and he was a Satan believer.

I did not want to go but God said 'Go, but leave before midnight'. I claimed the Blood of Jesus over us before we arrived and asked angels to come with us.

Me and my bf left before midnight but the house owner's gf stopped me at the top of the stairs.
My bf went downstairs with the house owner.
All of a sudden I hear a scream of my name and I ran downstairs. I see my bf just barely keeping this man from beating my bf.
I prayed in the Name of Jesus and a couple of demons were puked out of this man, they were that scared of Jesus name. And I only said the J sound and the demons ran. There were plenty more in there, as I had been talking to them all night. Opened up my eyes as to how much they want to kill us.

My bf gave him his handkerchief but the man said 'It burns'. Then I realised the Blood of Jesus was on us and the handkerchief, and it burns them!!!!!!!

I used to use Citizen Band radio to communicate with my mum. I met a couple of male witches in a coven on the CB. They were alright and didn't try to convert me, as I didn't them.

Well I learnt, that they were told not to ever say the name 'Jesus' and definitely not the Hebrew name as pronounced like 'yes-u-are'. But they could say it like 'you're-sure?'.
It was all in the pronounciation, so I just say Jesus, as my english is better than my hebrew, and I didn't want to be calling a demon, as that is what the male witch said they would be doing by using the 2nd name.

So I believe this is not of Jesus, but an microwave weapon, electronic voice to skull.

Believe me, the demons know Jesus' name and they are scared of it, so they would like a total ban on His Name if they could, this could be one way of doing it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I didn't say "translating", I said transliterating. They are two totally different terms.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wrong. Jesus could care less about how you say his name, he is fully aware of the curse he placed on mankind himself by confounding the languages on Nimrod at the tower of Bab'El incident. I gotta shake my head at people who keep thinking God is a moron. The Jesus i know was more concerned about putting moral law above ceremonial law. Call him Jesus, or Yeshua, or Yahshua or Yahushuwah or Iesous, he knows who you're praying to, remember he reads your hearts and minds.

I find this on par with those traditional christian sects who think you have to go to church dressed for a funeral. Jesus could care less about physical appearences, he made Adam naked of all things. How many churches turn away the very poor and brokenheartred souls who come to them just because theyre dirty, poor and do not have a 500 dollar 3 piece suit? Modern day pharisees. Gotta shake my head at that, because i purposely dress like a slob at my church just incase some poor desperate individual comes in and sees me and they will feel comfortable, all of the people in my church only dress casual just to make those people feel welcomed and that we will not judge them because they do not have nice things. If you want to introduce more people to Christ, you gotta get outside your comfort zone and go to those people.

John 7:24 "Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.”
edit on 17-10-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I am wondering if this woman may be the victim of an experiment (voice to skull)...

Link: www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com...

Ok, now that is wierd. Is that some kind of joke? This stretches into the unbelieveable for me because i have never heard of this before.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I didn't say "translating", I said transliterating. They are two totally different terms.

One way of dealing with misunderstanding is to explain.
"Transliteration"= transferring to a different alphabet or letter system.
Every time I write out a Greek word in the Roman alphabet, I am transliterating.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

One way of dealing with misunderstanding is to explain.
"Transliteration"= transferring to a different alphabet or letter system.
Every time I write out a Greek word in the Roman alphabet, I am transliterating.

Or carrying over a word from one language to another just as it is without translating it into the other language.

Or another example, foie gras is a French transliteration.

edit on 17-10-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join