It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
So, does anyone really believe Oswald did the deed in 6 seconds with an old bolt action rifle? Or that one bullet could have caused all that damage to Kennedy and Connally and come out looking so pristine??

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

Give this a go mate.
One of the best threads on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I think that the shots in the allotted time were possible, but Oswald never fired a shot that day. I think there were two shooters, neither of them the man they tried to pin it on. One was on the grassy knoll, as many conspiracy theories go, and the other was positioned either on the 2nd floor of the Dal-Tex building, or on the overpass somewhere...Basically somewhere up high. I also believe the story about the CIA agent who stated he procured the rifles and radios for an operation around the exact same time, and that he had reason to believe they were for the Kennedy assassination.

There are also many discrepancies, such as the Tippit photo that they said was JFK, which obviously was not the case. There were also witnesses who stated that Oswald was not the one to shoot the police officer. He was killed simply because he bore a striking resemblance to JFK. It was all planned, relatively well. And there is way more than that. Plus all of those who died after the assassination, who all were in a position to know things. Too coincidental to not be a conspiracy. I used to not believe this was the case, until I really started paying attention to the details, and digging more into the little things that most never discuss about this case. At least those who do not know it very well.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
kennedys (as well as oswalds) death was faked.

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Do yourself a favour. Time to kill the crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by cuopar

Give this a go mate.
One of the best threads on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by cuopar

I can't remember where or when I saw it but on some tv show they tested the ability to get two shots off from the same type of weapon and yes it can be done with accuracy.

Of course there was no way to recreate the exact set of circumstances but it is possible to fire the weapon that quickly.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

It was 3 shots. I qualified sharpshooter with the M-16 and I'd be hard pressed on my best day to duplicate Oswald's supposed feat. And Oswald was apparently a pretty poor shot.

www.giljesus.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that just about anyone in the political public eye has received a death threat or two. I am sure Obama gets them. I am sure Bush got them. I am sure Clinton got them. Twitter is just making it easier to find these claims. casquette ny pas cher Acheter Bijoux Acheter T-Shirts

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I don't think it was faked.
However I don't believe the official BS either, OP.

Not sure what Ted Gunderson concluded here, but that was a long time before be became an activist.
And he was likely armtwisted by the powers that be. Obviously, no one with the need to open the mouth is let off the leash for long in our society... lol.

There is no way the "magic bullet" could have done everything they say it did, imo.
I looked at the trajectory last week for the first time, didn't realize what a stretch (like 9-11) that story was.

I had a teacher in high school who wore a lanyard from the day he died forward. She said it was in protest.
She must have known so much more than the average person. Some people can't help but know.

Also consider reading what happened to his brother 5 years later, and how close their deaths were to the death of Martin Luther King Jr.

You can connect the dots and see, that was one of the darkest ages in America, when the BUSH family's CIA PUPPET was off its leash with abandon -- except for the fact that the Warren report said, "CIA denies complicity although no agency can RULE OUT THE NOTION THAT AGENTS MAY HAVE ACTED INDIVIDUALLY"

That right there is all I need to know. ALL I NEED TO KNOW in that one official sentence.
They don't know wtf is going on. And we know that nothing with certain level of signature authorization (i.e. CIA chief) will ever make it under the public eye, or am i retarded?
Hellstroms hive anyone? lol

At least Specter kicked it this week yay (rofl)

top topics

join