It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting and 21DEC2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
As I was watching the debate I began to wonder if those on this board who believe that the world will end on 21 December 2012 will be voting in this Presidential election? A simple question. I would think that if you know that Nibiru/pole shift/alien invasion/armeggedon is headed our way and will destroy everything (except for your bunker) there would be no reason to vote. In fact, one might look at this election as nothing more than a smoke screen, hiding the world wrenching destruction that is a mere two months away.

So, are you planning on voting and why?

This isn't about who you are voting for or if the Mayan's are correct, it's just a simple question to know if the end of the worlders out there are planning on voting. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

First of all...I don't think that 12-21-2012 is going to be the end of the world. I think the Mayans met the end of one era and the beginning of another.

Yes I am going to vote; but who for; as of right now I am still undecided.

Why am I going to vote? Because I am hoping my vote will count.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

as ron paul says, never speak in absolutes,

so even those who do think such a thing is going to occur they ought to vote anyway just in case it doesnt,

and they should wright in ron paul

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies, but this isn't about who you should vote for or why. No, this is directed at those who truly believe that the world will end on 21 DEC2012. Are they going to vote? If they are, why? What would it matter to elect anyone if they won't ever be sworn in.

This isn't about the truth of the end, it's more about curiosity, my own curiosity. I was wondering if, I knew for certain that a month after the elections the world would end, would I vote? I wouldn't because it wouldn't matter. Just seeing how many are willing to not vote, betting the world will end.

join