It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debate Rigged And Set Up!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coldkidc

see now THAT's at least more plausible! This great cue card conspiracy theory of '12 on the other hand...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
I dont know who else has noticed but every question has been on a que card so far as if they have been handed out, because if i was going to the PD with a question, i would have it MEMORIZED!!!!? no? just me?

pfft.....

and listen to their rebuttal, freak you can hear their 2 days of practise
edit on 16-10-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: only a question mark on the MEMORIZED didn't sound right

edit on 10/16/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

When the televised moment comes some get nervous enough to forget everything, a card to read makes sure there is no mess up.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Even if the event were 100% unrehearsed and spontaneous, you should expect the candidates to have a lot of canned answers. It should come as no surprise if someone asks Obama about how the economy did poorly during his presidency. It should come as no surprise if someone asks Romney about his 47% remark. It should also come as no surprise if the candidates had canned answers to these questions.

Second, do we necessarily want the questions to be completely spontaneous or do we want the audience to ask questions that many people want asked. For example, almost all Americans want the candidates to address issues like the economy. It would be a waste of time if some goofballs asked the candidates about their favorite colors or what they like to put on a hamburger. Perhaps some pre-screening or pre-planning with the questions is a good thing if the questions are representative of the questions most people want asked.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Canned answers and the total reversal of fortunes (according the MSM) of the incumbent makes me think this whole thing had been played out already. Can the American public be so gullible?? YES!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Obama and Crowley were strangely on the same page on this.

I smell collusion.

Just because Obama said something about terror doesn't mean he called it a terrorist attack. It took two weeks of trying to blame a video for the attack that he finally came around.

This was an Obama/Crowley LIE.

Damn shame that Obama knew of all questions in advance and still couldn't do a better job.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
After the debate, on ABC, they were all discussing it, and behind them on the screen, read "Fact or Fiction?". I thought that was pretty appropriate.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY what both sides agreed to. How is that rigged. The candidates didn't know what the questions would be.

If I was on TV broadcast to millions of people, I would need a que card to remember my own name.

Why is it that right wing ALWAYS has to find something to blame their failures on. When Obama blew the first debate - democrats were disappointed, they didn't try to come up with some reason that the thing was fixed.

Face it Romney is terrible off the cuff. I think it is because of aspbergers, may be may not be, but if it is off script he is not good.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
whoever still belives these are two opposing entities is such a sstupid sheeep, and needs to leave society before they do more mental damage to their minds and life...

THEY OWN BOTH SIDES! THATS HOW THEY WIN! THATS HOW THEY REMAIN CONTROL. THATS HOW NOTHING EVER CHANGES! THATS WHY GENEOLOGY HAS CONNECTED PRESIDENTS AND POLITICIANS AMONG OTHER GOVERNMENT PEOPLE FROM MULTIPLE COUNTRIES.

*End of rant*

America, you are the stupidest population the World over on a collective scale. Sure you have some intelligent people and lots of fake money from your Fed.R.Bank .. but collectively, the most lost citizens in the World..
Keep voting sheep, keep watching the debates sheep, you obviously havent learned anything in the past 100 years, whats another century ??

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's all fake.

Regardless of who wins, America loses.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The moderator, Candy Crowley hand-picked every single question that was asked from the 'people' aka puppets.

Crowley cut off Romney 20+ times, "Even if you don't like Romney all you have left is Obama" - Alex Jones

"That debate was rigged and it was shameful" - Alex Jones

"I'm for the underdog" - Alex Jones

She also cut off Romney when he was proving that Obama lied about Libya, and against moderator rules, sided with Obama, on top of that the crowd was 99% liberal democrat, they clapped a few times which was against the rules, they only clapped for Obama.

Those that are dumb enough to believe in the Obama-Libya lie should shut up and continue watching Sponge Bob, for your brain cells are already long gone.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ahh, so now people are starting to think its set up eh?

like come on, i don't care what you say, the people attending that are not average, and they shouldn't need the "same" que card as everyone else, it was handed out like comooon

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
This is EXACTLY what both sides agreed to. How is that rigged. The candidates didn't know what the questions would be.

If I was on TV broadcast to millions of people, I would need a que card to remember my own name.

Why is it that right wing ALWAYS has to find something to blame their failures on. When Obama blew the first debate - democrats were disappointed, they didn't try to come up with some reason that the thing was fixed.

Face it Romney is terrible off the cuff. I think it is because of aspbergers, may be may not be, but if it is off script he is not good.

they knew exactly what the questions would be because the questions were hand picked, and they only hand picked the questions that they have practiced.

do you understand?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AJ1123TKE
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

LOL dude, c'mon really? what's the the cue card obsession? you think the producers are gonna let each person bring their questions from home on their own choice of card stock? "John brought a torn yellow notebook sheet with black marker", "susie wrote her question on the back of her receipt from the grocery store"

it's called aesthetic consistency my friend.

i'm sure they would be a bit more professional then a napkin.

The point is the fact that they all have the same cue card proves its controlled :\

top topics

<< 1   >>

join