It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Seeing" Deepwater damage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Having spent a lot of time across the whole Gulf Coast of Florida I have to say two things have surprised me during and since Deepwater:

1) Hurricane damage on the beaches, muck and mud pulled up, dead sea life, etc. was all worse than anything I saw during and since Deepwater.

2) Deepwater "recovery" seems to be a free-for-all. I see over and over again firms pushing people to file for benefits under the strangest and (IMO) dubious grounds.

So where so I go see the ~real~, and I'm sure it exists, damage up close and personal? -Mags

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
i live on the gulf coast. alot of people have been getting sick lately with mrsa. also my aunt knew a fisherman who cut his leg on a rock in the water and was found dead a week later. i dunno the cause of death. i swam in the pouluted water when it first happend i did it in mississippi and florida. no ill effects besides the substance didnt seem like oil. it stuck to my hand and gasoline wouldnt even get it off. you can use gas to remove adhessive stuff wash hands afterwards. anyways it stayed theyre for days. a brown stain it didnt burn are anything it looked nasty. i wonder if the whole thing was planned? you blow the rig you can do various things. put diffrent laws in place. i never got sick i know it didnt feel like crude oil either felt like and looked like brown tobacco tar. maybe it was something else they were getting. the oil was comming out of the ground no chemicals added yet.. un refined makes you wonder doesnt it. natural oil wouldnt do that kill u. nt that i knw of

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
i think they blowed the rig on purpose. and put something else in the water. unrefined oil is natural. this stuff wasnt. plus oil in globs sunk in the water makes no sense. go get a hand full of petrollium jelly. fill up youre sink throw it in and watch.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join