It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All who plan to vote for Romney OR Obama: The British are Coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We can argue all day over all the hypocritical, 'bad' things Obama has done or said in his career.
And we could argue all night over all the hypocritical, 'bad' things Romney has said or done in his career.

But let's get one thing straight:

America is not owned, nor controlled, by 'America' anymore, especially not We The People. There are foreign and domestic enemy forces at work deep within our government. Forces that do not care about you, your civil rights, your health, your freedoms, your constitution, your laws, your privacy, or your family.
Neither Romney nor Obama are of 'We The People,' they are of 'Them The Machine.'
I really don't know how else to say this.
I will not play their game. I will not argue petty differences over which one is the lesser of two evils. It's two heads of the same snake. And it's not a cuddly snake.

Sometimes I feel like Paul Revere running through the streets warning people that the British are coming, but instead of waking up and taking action, people are rolling over and saying, 'just let me sleep 4 more years.'
Perhaps I'm being dramatic. For the sake of the country I hope I am. But I don't believe that is the case.

Let it not be said that you were not warned.

------------

*I would like to add, that despite the turmoil and darkness: do not give up faith. The only reason I am even giving my energy to such a topic is because i have SO MUCH faith in humanity. You are beautiful. Your neighbor is beautiful. Your local bums are beautiful. Your deadbeat brother is beautiful. Your heartless boss is beautiful. Each one of us has so much power, so much ability to love. Those that lash out at others the most are the ones who are crying out for love the most. When I look into Your eyes I see mine. When you feel pain, I feel it too. I can not and will not sit still while I know someone somewhere is being killed. I pray for peace and seek to provide others with the same.
You are capable of much more than lurking on a website and flaming people. You are stronger than resorting to insults and arguments. You are capable of more than just settling for the normal, for the mundane, for the lesser of two evils.
Make a change. Stand up. Be that which you wish others were.
And don't give up.

Because the British are already here.
edit on 16-10-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
This too.
I wrote this song and made the video.
I think it is relevant to this post.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Completely agreed, on that note.

Start the campaign... one write-in vote at a time.

ac2012.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Many forms of Government have been tried and will be tried in this world of sin and woe. No one pretends that democracy is perfect or all-wise.
Indeed, it has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.

Winston Churchill, 1947

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I love your addendum paragraph. I just thought I'd say that. Viewpoints like yours seem so rare in the collective voice. They are encouraging.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Good song eleven44!

On the topic at hand, I can safely say that the British are not comming, (sarcasm begins) because we prefer tea to coffee, and we prefer our cheese to your plastic, or Christ help us all, squeezy or aerosol versions(sarcasm ends). Never the less, choosing between Romney and Obama is a complete red herring. Neither gentleman will be able to affect change that makes peoples lives truely better, properly improves the economy, or indeed has any positive effect anywhere else than the pocket books of the already wealthy.

The British have our own problems to deal with, and the answer does not come in the shape of invading a nation (sarcasm begins) full of gun toting, burger munching, four by four driving oil addicts(sarcasm ends).

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Democracy

I need EVIL smiley

DEMON CRACY

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think I get your analogy. It's not "the British are coming! The British are coming!"

It's more "a threat is coming! A threat is coming"...and you are correct, the threat is already here.

Most people are too horrified to look upon the threat in it's truest form. It is a terrifying monstrosity...the embodiment of the actual worst parts of humanity. Within it's terrible form, is the very essence of abomination...it brings hate and envy...greed and gluttony...pride, anger, lust and sloth. It's poison permeates the world we live in...slowly seeping into our minds and twisting them... convincing us that it's existence is acceptable and tolerable.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Struggling to understand this 'British are coming' stuff.

You do realise the USA took the imperial big boy reins after WW2? The old empires were shown in the Suez crisis that the USA calls the shots.

Americans have screwed up america, you have your own sociopaths running things. We in the UK have our own problems.

Attempting to blame american problems on the UK is delusional.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I think you may have missed the point.
I am not actually saying the 'British' are a threat.
I am saying that I feel like Paul Revere, the American Patriot who rode from Lexington to Concord in the middle of the night to warn that 'the British are coming!' right before the start of the Revolutionary War.
I (as well as many others on this site and elsewhere) are warning Americans that an enemy is coming, yet everyone is still asleep.

I do not literally blame the UK for what is happening here now.
It is a metaphor.

Hope that clears that up!

top topics

join