It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geoengineering scientist gets baled up by activists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And pwns them with an amazing display of patience!!

These guys want science to investigate the trails, but don't want to know what science already knows about them.

It is a microcosm of every theory about chemtrails - well the more common ones at least!

thanks to Uncinus for posting it on Metabunk[ editby]edit on 16-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Contrails exist...does that mean 100% of all trails are contrails?
Obviously not since they admit to cloud seeding...in which case a cloud seeding plane's trail wouldn't necessarily be just a contrail now would it...
Crop dusters? those contrails too? I would consider the trail behind a crop duster a "chem-trail"...

Contrails doesn't disprove the possibility of chem-trails...the science behind contrails isn't in refute...

it boils down to figuring out the identifiable differences between contrails, and chem-trails and what exactly the chem-trails are of...to do that would require some transparency that isn't available...

and when you leave people guessing of course they are going to fill in the blanks...

Oh and just to add I am on the side of the scientist in this video because the activists are annoying as hell have very horrible personal skills and their approach isn't really effective...they are defeating their own purpose with their own attitude and approach and the don't even see that as a problem.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I like how the chemtrail proponents make the video as if it is supposed to support their cause, but end up looking like morons in it. I feel sad for the little girl though, being that young and getting polarized about a subject with total ignorance.

Why cut him off at the end? He was getting into some pretty good points...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Crop dusters? those contrails too? I would consider the trail behind a crop duster a "chem-trail"...

Crop dusters do not look like contrails.

If you want to call it a "chem-trail" feel free to, but that has to stop getting used to describe contrails...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

No - but if you think something that looks and behaves just like a contrail is nto a contrail then you should probably have some good evidence to support your conclusion - wouldnt' you agree?

Obviously not since they admit to cloud seeding...in which case a cloud seeding plane's trail wouldn't necessarily be just a contrail now would it...

It wouldn't be a contrail at all - it doesn't look or behave just like a contrail - it is obviously different - why would you call it a "contrail" in the first place?

but chemtrails are not jsut any chemical trail in eth atmosphere - no matter how much yo might like them to be so that you can say chemtrails exist.

chemtrails are secret for starters - crop dusting and cloud seeding are not.

chemtrails supposedly hang around for long periods of time - again cloud seeding and crop dusting dose not.

chemtrails aer supposedly sprayed at high altitude from airliners on sunny days - again crop dusting and cloud seeding is not done like this.

Contrails doesn't disprove the possibility of chem-trails...the science behind contrails isn't in refute...

some of it is - for example many chemtrail believers think that contrails cannot last fo hours, and cannot spread out and expand to "become" cirrus clouds.

it boils down to figuring out the identifiable differences between contrails, and chem-trails and what exactly the chem-trails are of...to do that would require some transparency that isn't available...

it would help to have some evidence that chemtrails exist in the first place - it's a pretty cruicial first step to take!

If you want to include cloud seeding and crop dusting as chemtrails then for the sake of discussion we can easily see the difference betwen them and contrails - there is no lack of transparency there - the differences are obvious.

Also they are obvious with fuel dumping and usually also from water dumping from drain masts and APU contrails - both of which are fairly rare.

So those aer som "chemtrails" that AER quite easily distinguished - no need to guess about them.

That just leaves us with the much more common variety of "chemtails" - the ones coming from engines, with a gap befoer they form, that look and behave exactly liek contrails.

and when you leave people guessing of course they are going to fill in the blanks...

If it looks like a contrail, is generated in exactly the same manner as we know contrails are generated, and behaves exactly like a contrail, what is the blank you think needs to be filled in?

edit on 16-10-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
6:20 ..... gotcha.

I`m gonna take a wild guess and say that he used to be a teacher / lecturer ..... acts like one , full of s***.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

I`m gonna take a wild guess and say that he used to be a teacher / lecturer ..... acts like one , full of s***.

So I take it you don't agree with him and that makes him full of s***. Interesting....

I find this funny that not one person in that video can provide any evidence of this happening except for saying "I saw it coming from a plane".

Or, they go into the soil samples taken from Mt.Shasta which has been proven to be a load of crap just as it was in the video What in the World are They Spraying which is discussed here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JeZeus

A bunch of people talking over each other and not giving him a chance to reply is a "gotcha" of some sort???

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that you have no real idea of the value of a good education.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

And pwns them with an amazing display of patience!!

I agree that this man has more patience than I would have had.

Kudos to him.....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say the people in the video are suffering a limited gene pool rather than the effects of chemtrails.

edit on 17-10-2012 by boncho because: Must.... follow.... t&c....

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

sucks that they had to do it next to a busy road, cant hear a damn thing he is saying

sure would be great if those activists had brought this guy with them to question him

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10/17/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
He knows what they are talking about but he keeps side tracking , and his face says it all , he`s clueless.

He`s full of s***.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Not necessarily, only 100% of the long white ones

Wouldn't necessarily? Cloud seeding would *never* be a contrail because the cloud seeding itself occurs in a short burst, directly over a cloud and cannot be seen from the ground and the plane, in order to actually do cloud seeding, would be flying too low to to make a contrail of its own. Cloud seeding is not remotely relevant.

But crop dusting is performed at very, very low level as that is the only way to target the crop you are dusting. it falls straight to earth and disappears (from sight) rapidly. Not at all the trail behaviour that chemtrailers report. Why on earth would you see a trail suspended in the air over a city for hours and think it was cropdusting?

But what identifiable differences? If what one is looking at and photographs looks and behaves exactly like a contrail would *what* is the reason for someone thinking it is something else? Because 'someone' told them its happening? Because they read a blog on the internet? Is that all it takes for people to become convinced something is being sprayed despite no observable difference in behaviour or measurable effect?

And yet these same trusting souls who swallow up whatever they are told in support of chemtrails from whatever source, resolutely refuse to accept any scientific or logical explanations because they believe everything that the govt or NASA (for example) puts out is a lie. The disparity of approach there is mind boggling.

This is true, but nobody ever seems to even consider that nothing is being said about chemtrails because nobody is actually doing it. It is all a big assumption. The lack of any info or admission is taken as proof of a cover up, rather than a lack of any activity TO cover up.

Don't you think I might have a point there?
edit on 17-10-2012 by waynos because: fixed quote tags

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by JeZeus

He was trying really hard to answer their questions but they were too stupid to let him. What kind of moron asks a question and then shouts down the answer? You cant possibly know that he was full of anything because they didn't allow him to finish. Typical mob mentality that he who shouts loudest is right

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Yes, I agree. Then Scott Stevens could be shown up for the charlatan he is and people might stop swallowing his BS.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

He knows what they are talking about but he keeps side tracking , and his face says it all , he`s clueless.

He`s full of s***.

I think clueless and full of "it" accurately describe you in this matter.

Of course he knows what they are talking about - and he is telling them what actual science has to say about the phenomena - actual science - that is stuff that has actually been studied and is not jsut supposition and scaremongering.

In reply that say "please please join our crusade and do stuudies that prove what we already think" - to which he pointedly and accuragtely replies that sceince is about getting information and data, then seeing what it says - not about collecting it to support an idea you already have.

He explains how to get science funding, so they plead with him to get it for them.

It is clear thatthese people have no idea what science is - to them it is somethign that will "prove" that they are right - they are only interested in any of it that will support their assumptions.

And you think this ignorance and wish to find data to support a preconception is a good thing, whereas actual science is "****"??

Yeah.......right....

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Yes, I agree. Then Scott Stevens could be shown up for the charlatan he is and people might stop swallowing his BS.
if you think he is a charlatan then clearly you must have some evidence? or is it ok for you to make assumptions and not others?

a charlatan is out for money, what product is scott stevens selling?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

No assumption is necessary, or made. He made money from false claims by getting paid as a qualified meteorologist by a TV station and got fired for it because those qualifications were fiction. Sources for this are freely available

Therefore, in any discussion with a real scientist who has put in the work he would be revealed as the charlatan he is, which is what I said the first time.
edit on 18-10-2012 by waynos because: spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
a charlatan is out for money, what product is scott stevens selling?

He sells a product called Ormus:

weatherwars.info...

Ormus is created from pure Organic Sea Salts.

As Ormus is created through an ancient alchemical process, elements, in their high-spin, quantum or M-state, are manifest.

These m-state elements in Ormus are “trans-dimensional” in nature and behavior.

They subtly, yet directly, connect a person to the Quantum Field.

Cell by cell, chromosome by chromosome the Ormus plugs us back in, to ourselves. Some people can feel the connection, others cannot… Regardless of whether or not its effects are felt consciously, it is happening. As that connection develops an information channel is opened and healing begins as the 300-billion cells in our body that need to be ‘cloned’ today are replicated with the proper cellular template and with that, whole body healing can begin.

These Ormus m-state elements are stem cells from the Mineral Kingdom designed to ground and connect biological physiology (plant and animal) to the Earth and to Spirit establishing the conditions for balance, harmony and well being.

Ormus becomes your Trans-Dimensional Connection to Wellness.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join