massive and illegal geoengineering project detected off Canada's west coast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
BTW, the SPICE test was totally cancelled for a number of reasons, including similar patents
you should be more candid, not operate on a basis to know.

that is why I said it was a FACTOR, not "the reason", and gave a link to the article so you could look up the situation yourself.

You should be less patronising, not assume that everyone who doesn't tell you absolutely everythnig is actually trying to hide something

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Bit of a bomb shell coming out on this story today. Looks like the Canadian government was aware of George's plans and did not act to stop him:

blame harper he's out to F-up the tribes because they've outed him for rights violations and is pissed off because some native groups have accused canada of the same regarding iran

Harper "Furious" Over Aboriginals Visit to Iran: Terry Nelson www.abovetopsecret.com...

so does canada's #1 psychopath in charge try to clean up his act?

hell no he's stepped up the persecution a few notches

RCMP desecrates Mi'kmaq culture and traditions www.abovetopsecret.com...
reply to post by waynos

as for waynos's question regarding cognitive disconnects:
right back at you
you also seem to be A**uming a lot regarding my sources

as for my agenda on this site: DENY IGNORANCE

something not everybody here [on this site not thread] can claim

as for picking fights i'm not the one insinuating mental health problems in those who disagree with my POV/opinion

edit on 17-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment
edit on 17-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed dbl negative

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
[
reply to post by waynos

as for waynos's question regarding cognitive disconnects:
right back at you

Is that supposed to mean something? I fully recognise their fakery and lies thank you.

you also seem to be A**uming a lot regarding my sources

If those sources are the ones I named then it was not an assumption at all. Its called reading and understanding and cross comparison of differing sources. It is not my fault that their claims fall apart when scrutinized, however much you might believe them.

as for my agenda on this site: DENY IGNORANCE

Good. I wish you were better at it. I really do.

as for picking fights i'm not the one insinuating mental health problems in those who disagree with my POV/opinion

Nobody did that you mardy chuff, you seem to like twisting and misrepresenting the words of others, only no-one is fooled.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

wtf is a mardy chuff?!?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

'tis a common term round our way.

Its merely a playful way to tell someone they are being a bit miserable and up themself, and generally being anti social, all without swearing

Good old Yorkshire speak, succint and straight to the point.

I'm all for a good debate, but some people are just, well, mardy chuffs.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MagicWand67

The studies have shown that the algae, that grows and feeds off the iron fertilization, absorbs extra carbon dioxide from it's environment and is then eaten by the plankton. These plankton which contain high amounts of carbon dioxide are then eaten by fish.
That really doesn't make much sense. Plants don't contain carbon dioxide. Through photosythesis they turn carbon dioxide into organic compounds (that's the "carbo" part of carbohydrates, the organic compounds produced by plants are carbon compounds). Plankton which consume algae do not get carbon dioxide out of it and fish which eat the plankton aren't harmed by eating the plankton. They both prosper.

The idea is that more algae is produced. More algae means less carbon dioxide because it is turned into organic material, most of which is supposed to settle into ocean sediments where it would remain for a long, long time.

For the record, I find it a disturbing prospect with a high probability for unforeseen consequences.
edit on 10/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage as you know I have a tendency to disagree with you, not this time however.

Good post and your being disturbed is very rational.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to our attention here, I have no idea why this went under my radar.

I read papers and I surf the net a lot but this is new to me.

Anyways I really can't offer any thing of importance except for the fact I can't believe they are doing this in one of the richest fishing grounds in the world.

S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by smurfy
BTW, the SPICE test was totally cancelled for a number of reasons, including similar patents
you should be more candid, not operate on a basis to know.

that is why I said it was a FACTOR, not "the reason", and gave a link to the article so you could look up the situation yourself.

You should be less patronising, not assume that everyone who doesn't tell you absolutely everythnig is actually trying to hide something

Nope, I was being singular to what you had said, and that required the whole as an imperative as you know it.

As for patronising, can't figure that out as relevant in any way. As for the rest, Meh.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I bet Bill Gates ruined his pants when this happened.

HE is into depopulation, poisoning, and LYING too, and buying the courts.

OCEAN ENRICHMENT = potentially the MOST HAZARDOUS type of GEO-ENGINEERING.
Some say that Macondo was an experiment in Ocean Enrichment, or that it covered for one.

Imbalances in the ocean can cause what is known as SUDDEN CATASTROPHIC CLIMATE CHANGE.
This is often linked to an excess of methane gas in the exchange cycle, which causes rapid heating and cooling.

Thanks for posting this -- GEOENGINEERING without the consent of the MURDERED has to stop.
Crop failures, forest fires, weird weather -- how much can we take before we get angry?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

This should be considered terrorism. This kind of massive pollution affects potentially millions of people. Any company or individual affecting the environment in this way should be detained and charged immediately.

But, it's another example of the greedy corrupt elite having their own club, playing their own sick games at the cost of everyone else, and getting away with it too.

Greenpeace should file charges and try to get an arrest warrant.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

This should be considered terrorism. This kind of massive pollution affects potentially millions of people. Any company or individual affecting the environment in this way should be detained and charged immediately.

But, it's another example of the greedy corrupt elite having their own club, playing their own sick games at the cost of everyone else, and getting away with it too.

Greenpeace should file charges and try to get an arrest warrant.

$&!@ greenpeace. But I'm curious what your opinion on global warming is, and geoengineering in general as a method to "stop" it?

Personally I think the whole thing is a farce. Even if it's not, dumping 100's (or even thousands) of tons of iron sulphate into our oceans seems like a completely reckless solution to something that isn't even fully understood, and it would seem this guy did it for profit while the Canadian government looked the other way.

What I want to know as a Canadian citizen, is why they looked the other way. There is a money trail to be followed somewhere, here.
edit on 17-10-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

massive and illegal ?

its not massive - its a one off 100 ton experiment why do chemtrail proponents scream blue murder about a single act of no consequence - yet ignore the massive effects of industrial / agricultural run-off that deposits thousands of tons of nitrates / phosphates into aquatic eco-systems ? googling marine dead zones will help educate you

and illegal ? - please cite the statute that prohibits this

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

massive and illegal ?

its not massive - its a one off 100 ton experiment why do chemtrail proponents scream blue murder about a single act of no consequence - yet ignore the massive effects of industrial / agricultural run-off that deposits thousands of tons of nitrates / phosphates into aquatic eco-systems ? googling marine dead zones will help educate you

and illegal ? - please cite the statute that prohibits this
They did not consent to "maybe it won't hurt us".
They did not consent to anything.
The people are just watching the government let ILLEGALS dump # into our MOTHER OCEAN!

How many things will you let them stick in Her before it's harmful????

sorry but seriously

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I hope this doesn't dilute this topic as it's a very interesting thread, but I feel like you need to understand something. Those who don't believe that every line in the sky was caused by the Illuminati spraying poison out of fairy ships have every right to think as they do. Just as you have every right to believe it happens just like that. But when another topic that happens to involve Geo Engineering comes up and you cry about those same people coming into a thread and being mean to the OP, it kind of makes you look like a tool. A paranoid one at that. So in the future, perhaps you could mop up those tears and wait to see what happens in a thread before you start with the whining.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I hope this doesn't dilute this topic as it's a very interesting thread, but I feel like you need to understand something. Those who don't believe that every line in the sky was caused by the Illuminati spraying poison out of fairy ships have every right to think as they do. Just as you have every right to believe it happens just like that. But when another topic that happens to involve Geo Engineering comes up and you cry about those same people coming into a thread and being mean to the OP, it kind of makes you look like a tool. A paranoid one at that. So in the future, perhaps you could mop up those tears and wait to see what happens in a thread before you start with the whining.

well it is diluting the topic, as you very well know it is
however it and similar posts herein are educational, very educational
in terms of thread derailment. perhaps if you could contribute something to this thread as i have...

oh wait

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

perhaps if you could contribute something to this thread as i have...

I am so glad you asked.

This is a perfect example of the problems with the Geo Engineering claims where the only proof is some patent or plan to do "X" in the future. All the blind believers cling to that as proof that it's happening right now and has been for years.

Yet here we have a guy who went out on his own to attempt an experiment on the oceans without approval and without knowing the consequences. His whole operation could have been carried out by two or thee people, yet his actions are well documented. What does this say about Bill Gates' idea of proposing a balloon to drop metal particulates into the air? I'd say that it proves that it's just an idea and has not happened yet. Otherwise, there would be that thing everyone really, really wants. Proof.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

It wasn't illegal. There is no law being broken. Whether it was the smartest or safest thing to do is a whole other story. It was incredibly stupid to do, when we have computers that could model this to the point that they would have known exactly what would happen without having to dump anything. You don't just yell "Hey y'all, watch thus!" and drop a couple thousand tons of something that may be harmful into the ocean to see what happens.
edit on 10/18/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

perhaps if you could contribute something to this thread as i have...

Yet here we have a guy who went out on his own to attempt an experiment on the oceans without approval and without knowing the consequences.

wrong he's just a money grubbing parasite, who's been doing this sort of thing for a while, with apparently powerful backers, including the vatican
which you'd know if you'd bothered to watch the video and follow the links
so please stop trying to belittle anyones concerns regarding this blatant act of destruction
lol, if phage can see this is bad news, why can't other supposedly intelligent posters?
george is a well known criminal, in deed, if not by conviction:

WALKING THE PLANKTOS

Admiralty Lawyers Avast !
Here be a new Tort: Carbon Offset Piracy

Piratbig2 The Black Spot stalks the carbon footprints of Planktos Corporation, last seen trying to inflict a hotfoot on the shoes of the fisherman.

Climateer reports the scalawags may have added a new misdemeanor to the annals of Admiralty Law : Carbon Offset Piracy. Having promised more carbon uptake by seawater than could plausibly be delivered by shoveling rust over the transom of the cockleshell research vessel that is the main asset of the Enterprise, this merry crew has made off with the corporate flagship.

The yacht Weatherbird II possibly purchased with proceeds from scamming the faithful into greening the Vatican , has sailed out of sight of its creditors'

Hence Climateer is asking :

Is Something Very Wrong With Planktos?
Planktos is thirteen days past the date on which their 3rd quarter financials were due at the Securities and Exchange Commission. This is odd for a few different reasons. 1) The company has no revenues...2) Planktos has moved its only tangible asset, the good ship Weatherbird II, outside of U.S. jurisdiction. The boat is carried on the balance sheet at $796,727... PLKT also showed a $797,194 receivable, probably not from operations (they have no sales)...

The marine saga continues-- Last week the Spanish papers reported Weatherbird II had hightailed it for High Barbaree, Agadir to be exact, but now she is in Madeira, having been refused entry at Las Palmas on a claim of medical emergency due to , you guessed it, plankton poisoning.

The most recent account from the Spanish Mainsteam press, in El Publico, says Cap'n George wants the EU & Spain to pay Planktos to investigate the "Cigatura Crisis " it claims to have discovered en route to nowhere. Is this El Ultimo Suspiro Del Alabatroz , or will the conversion of cutlass rust into Sargasso blossom into the Treasure of the Indies ? The smart as paint money is laying two doubloons to a pottle of grog that these lascaradoes will end up keelhauled.

POSTSCRIPT 19 December:
Before the Securities & Exchange Inquisition could locate a comfy chair, or His Spanish Majesty's Admiralty a handy yardarm, Planktos announced it would attend to Suspending Operations itself.

3 January: They seem to have deep sixed their obligation to The Vatican

Stay tuned - they may yet be seen sailing in company with the gonzo French Nobel laureate who believes in the biological transmutation of iron into manganese? There be a process promising great riches in synergy with cold fusion, as the two might convert ironic phytoplankton into manganese nodules .
adamant.typepad.com...

New research discredits ocean fertilization scheme as fraudulent (University of Miami) Nov. 29, 2007 www.eurekalert.org...

Because of an on-going investigation by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency the Weatherbird II did not load iron ore dust in the United States. Loading material from the U.S. for the purpose of ocean dumping is illegal. Speculation is that the ship is looking to obtain the material in a non U.S. port. It certainly is not available in Bermuda so the ship will most likely be heading towards Europe or possibly Canada considering it left Miami and headed Northeast. The crew said they would be heading Southeast, however if you're going Northeast and did not want anyone to know, you would naturally say Southeast. If your intention is to go Southeast from Miami, then Bermuda is not a waypoint.

Sea Shepherd did discover that they are looking to obtain iron dust from ground-up scrap. This contradicts their earlier report that they would be using virgin iron ore dust. The problem with scrap is that it also contains oils, impurities, and alloys and this could have an adverse effect upon plankton. Passing out little bags of dust one crewmember cautioned that it could be contaminated because they had it for a few months on board. She said, ""If you get it tested it's probably contaminated because we've had this bag for several months now."
Amusingly this conversation was overheard on deck;

Russ George: I heard that Sea Shepherd is here.
Deckhand: Yeah, I heard that rumor.
Unidentified Tourist: What are they? Like Greenpeace?
Deckhand: Kind of. But more radical. More extreme.
Russ George: They've threatened to ram and sink us.

A clarification is needed here. At no time did Sea Shepherd ever threaten to ram and sink the Weatherbird II. Last July and August with the Farley Mowat in the Galapagos, Sea Shepherd Captain Paul Watson said that Sea Shepherd would be working closely with the Galapagos National Park and the Ecuadorian National Environmental Police to intervene against any attempts by Planktos to dump iron ore dust off the Galapagos. Last month Planktos representative Michael Bailey gave a presentation to the Galapagos National Park and the Darwin Research Centre. The presentation did not address the environmental concerns by the rangers and the scientists and they were not impressed. The Galapagos National Park wants no part of this bizarre scheme.

The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society continues to work in cooperation with the Galapagos National Park, the Ecuadorian National Environmental Police and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to monitor and oppose Planktos plans.
www.seashepherd.org...

Besides having a potential impact on global warming, the supposed ‘experiment’ could net George valuable carbon credits that he could then sell on the open market for a hefty ransom.

Environmentalist groups are calling the dump a “blatant” violation of two international moratoria and warn that a massive plankton bloom could have unforeseen and irreversible effects.

George remained defiant and even optimistic about the project as he asserted that an unnamed team of scientists is closely monitoring his geoengineering experiment with equipment loaned from NASA and the National Ocean and Atmospheric Administration.

“We’ve gathered data targeting all the possible fears that have been raised (about ocean fertilization),” he said. “And the news is good news, all around, for the planet.”

George is the former chief executive of Planktos Inc, a geoengineering firm dedicated to “removing CO2 from our oceans and atmosphere by healing the seas, growing new climate forests, and erasing carbon footprints,” according to a statement online.

The defiant businessman had previously attempted similar large-scale commercial dumps near the Galapagos and Canary Islands, but those efforts led to his vessels being banned from ports by the Spanish and Ecuadorean governments.

Scientists are currently debating the value of the types of ‘experiments’ George is conducting, but have warned that the long-term effects of uncontrolled dumping could produce toxic tides and acidify the ocean.

“It is difficult if not impossible to detect and describe important effects that we know might occur months or years later,” John Cullen, an oceanographer at Dalhousie University told The Guardian. “Some possible effects, such as deep-water oxygen depletion and alteration of distant food webs, should rule out ocean manipulation. History is full of examples of ecological manipulations that backfired.”

redOrbit (s.tt...)

i especially find amusing the arguments that since he hasn't been convicted of anything, or that there are no laws regarding, or that un treaty do not have the force of law we should not presume to judge this criminal and his activities

they smell of a certain type of wheedling pleading, common to thieves caught with their hands in the cookie jar

maybe somebody should ram him, with a narco-sub

edit on 18-10-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think I may have underestimated you.

I have no love for this guy. I think what he did was stupid, dangerous, and immoral. I think perhaps if you read my posts instead of got all red eyed and pissed off, you would see that. I did try to explain how this incident is in direct conflict to the other side of the coin when it comes to Geo engineering "proof". I realize for a chemtrail fanatic, that portion of my post would be hard to comprehend.

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join