It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One Terminal Capacitor and Antigravity [PATENTED]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi folks.

I came across this and thought it was pretty interesting. What are your thoughts?

This is about a man called Joseph Hiddink who claims to have invented (and patented) an anti-gravity device during the 60s and 70s. He calls it the One Terminal Capacitor. I am no physicist so I have no idea whether his explanation of his device or his patent make any sense! I’m sure we have a few resident scientists here at ATS so please get stuck in.

A few snippets from his emails that can be found online:

Here he is discussing Hitler’s attempts to make a spacecraft:

In 1933, Hitler ordered his Engineers to build a Flying Disk, that could come off the ground, without any sound, could fly at great speed, without any sound, and it had to be invulnerable. His engineers had read about Vandegraaff's ideas…Trouble was, the machine, which even looked like a Flying Saucer weighed two tons. So Hitler scrapped it and went in with the rockets.

In 1967 I had the good (?) luck to figure out the workings of the Flying Saucer. The Propulsion System and how they are powered by taking energy right out of the air or aether…

Offered to Canada as a birthday present in 1967, it was ridiculed by the NRC (Canada), as nobody ever could invent such a capacitor, and as thus it was rejected. Confronted many years later with the patent, they had to lamely admit, that it could be done after all, but the NRC (Canada) was “Sure that it could not work, no funding!”

The patent discusses one of the possible uses:

Still another object of the invention is to provide novel and improved construction of a device for generation of potentials of either positive or negative nature, to attract or repulse mass.

I won’t go into too much detail because I will be replicating what can be found below.

Here are some links:
Rex Research
PESN
Hiddink

The patent can be found here:
Patent

I think he is still alive. Must be fairly old though!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well in the old days they might have used flux from the earths magnetic field to magically power craft the way they did with satellite tethers in the 60's. I skimmed the patent years ago but really am not sure how the anti gravity part works. I don't think this was a Tesla patent but possibly related.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Allow me to fulfill my ever-useful role as the Devil's Advocate:

If this was the real deal, surely someone would have already made their fortune from it by now? I can't believe you're the first to unearth this information. But I guess we'll find out when the "Subject Matter Experts" arrive on the scene.

Guess I'll wait for their analysis, eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Anti-gravity? Check.

Nazi reference? Check.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I remember seeing a short vid of a scientist who thought capacitors got lighter when charged, maybe related!

One terminal...intersting idea.

One thought. If the capacitor see's the earth as ground, then how would it create propulsion when in space?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Your point? Currently unavailable. When you feel like sharing the relevance, please do so.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

AfterInfinity, stop playing dumb, you know how to fly.

I know who you are Goku, just give us the secret!,, And tell us it is a Saiyin thing, or just thinking happy thoughts makes it happen. Tell us the secret, stop holding out please, it will help all of the inhabitants of this world.....I'm just saiyin.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by NeverAcquiesce

Here is a link to the patent via google patents: US4095162

I haven't read through it completely or done a search on ATS to see if it was discussed before, but that's the next step.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by boncho

Your point? Currently unavailable. When you feel like sharing the relevance, please do so.

Hiddink claims the NRC laughed at him and his device -tried to recreate it and told him it didn't work-yet claimed it did work because they were struck by lightning?-, and in the same rant also claims he left out a portion of needed information from the patent so it couldn't be used by world powers or some other nonsense.

He's a nut.

Spaceship Milkshape

1 part anti-grav
2 parts Nazis
1 part Tesla mythos
3 parts brain damage

Season with rant of energy industrial complex and the 'suppression' of everything conventional.

Shake well and serve

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

The day my avatar becomes a more avid topic of discussion than the thread I am participating in, is the day no one has anything intelligent to say about the topic. I think that about sums up your post.

Antigravity is a proven concept. Using antigravity in a functional vehicle that meets the proposed standards is a little more questionable. I've heard the theory that the Germans invented the first flying saucers, and that more recent sightings are the U.S. testing our own designs that may or may not have been borrowed from models captured during past wars.

Does anyone have something substantial to corroborate or debunk this?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Antigravity is a proven concept. ...
Does anyone have something substantial to corroborate or debunk this?
How can we debunk something when you've given us nothing to debunk?

If antigravity is a proven concept, show us the proof, then we can look at that and see if it can be debunked.
We don't even have anything to look at except maybe Podkletnov's experiments and similar which nobody ever replicated, and given the small reduction observed, was almost certainly experimental error.

The closest thing to anti-gravity we've discovered that's confirmed is dark energy, and it only works on scales between galaxies, and not even that, actually only between galaxy superclusters, because the gravity within a supercluster is stronger than the dark energy "antigravity", which is very, very, very weak. And it's not really called anti-gravity so I'm really stretching a point to call it that, but that's all we have discovered.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Wow disinfo if I ever heard.
www.google.com...
sure enough the net has the info
www.google.com...

Capacitors hold charge and only coiled wire pile up charge for static force.
Fly by coils the Tesla way.
Tesla in his work on frequency and voltage had to go to the switched off coil to
generate high voltage or in other words a great charge pileup in a primary coil.
By induction the charge is transferred to a larger one terminal coil.
One closed and open (one terminal) coil continually generated charge for the
second coil made to charge the ether. The ether reaction, unlike copper wound
motors that spin due to repelling like induced charge captured by the copper
in the rotor, is to pull the coils as Tesla described his flying machine.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverAcquiesce

Hitler had something built in the Zeppelin company.
Not a secret as newsreels reported Hitler took over and Count Zeppelin removed
for national security reasons. Then the secret is what was built under strict security.
The secret Zeppelin indeed still thought to fly out in Colorado and captured on film
and shows up on youtube videos from time to time.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is such a great discovery.. Can't wait for my anti-gravity skateboard... I will be flying around doing ollies.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Antigravity is a proven concept.

As applied to sighted aircraft that move around unlike known vehicles.
There would be a number of those and thus anti gravity is called in to explain.

These vehicles are owned by someone that apparently sent out enough mind
set to put up denials and other reasons such as aliens to distance themselves
from the unusual machines.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
This is such a great discovery.. Can't wait for my anti-gravity skateboard... I will be flying around doing ollies.

Thats been done in "Back to the Future" movies yet said to exist and
not CGI involved. There was never a clue as to how that worked.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

If this was the real deal, surely someone would have already made their fortune from it by now?

Very rich people own the machines and have people in various capacities to
handle our education of the workings. They are afraid they will lose their
money if the secret of anti gravity becomes known. Thus established to
many nations involved all realizing the same thing and all against any
established knowledge of anti gravity or free energy or anything that comes close.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Thats been done in "Back to the Future" movies yet said to exist and
not CGI involved. There was never a clue as to how that worked.

You're not seriously suggesting that the hover skateboard in BTTF is real, are you?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Last time I heard the actor interviewed on the subject the faking was not
indicated. Did you ever hear the interview?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by john_bmth

Last time I heard the actor interviewed on the subject the faking was not
indicated. Did you ever hear the interview?

They're called "Special Effects". You do know that the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park aren't real as well, don't you? Or that Star Wars isn't actually a documentary?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join