It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever "Coughed Up" Anything Odd?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by sled735

I think i was in my teens when this happened (41 now)

I woke up feeling really sick rushed to the toilet and out came
this massive green jelly substance stuff which just went striaght
down the ubend ,And then the sick feeling went just as quick.

It was like a big jelly bean but see through

I was a smoker back then thou.

eeewwww! YUCK! Did that come from your stomach, or your lungs? A smoker, huh? And it was green? Just WHAT were you smoking, mary?

call my phil and it came from my stomach i think

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Well this conjures up a blast from the past. Couple of threads here you might find interesting:

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL

I finally found time to read the links you sent. VERY INTERESTING!

And, the fact that two different people found the same identical metal is something to ponder on!

Thanks again for the info.

Has anyone else found metal in their nose or throat? Or anything odd?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I Find this Whole Thread Gross and Fascinating. Doesnt Coughing up odd things have something to do with Possesion? Depending on what it is?

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanormalJessy
I Find this Whole Thread Gross and Fascinating. Doesnt Coughing up odd things have something to do with Possesion? Depending on what it is?

I think when a person is expelling a demon (exorcism) they throw up.
When a person has had some kind of implant from ET, or the government, they expel metal of some kind... sometimes with bodily tissue grown around it.

Yeah, this thread is gross, isn't it?
Only way to research it though.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have coughed up something before, but I didn't attribute it to anything paranormal. I think when we sleep at night we tend to open our mouths to breath sometimes and I did this one night, when I woke up I coughed up a bug. I really try not to open my mouth when I sleep anymore. I, also think it's possible to eat something that is contaminated with something our stomach rejects and sends it back up the pipe.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

eeeewwww!
bugs!

A lady at work had that experience a couple of weeks ago. She said she was driving with her window down coming to work, and this bug just flew straight into her mouth!
She came walking up the parking lot coughing and almost gagging. I asked her if she was okay, and she told me about it.

YUCK!

ETA: Check out my signature, everyone. If you have anything to share in that thread, please stop by.

edit on 10/22/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'd be interested in knowing if any of our "coughers" consider themselves to be abductees?

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

that last picture, honestly looks like a booger that got inhaled into the throat, then coughed up

used to happen to me all the time as a little one xD

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I'd be interested in knowing if any of our "coughers" consider themselves to be abductees?

Hi, I was one of the posters from the original thread that inspired this thread. I don't consider myself an abductee. I have always been interested in Aliens/Space/Paranormal etc. I don't think it is unique or different to obviously many other people though so I don't have any information that I think is related or casual to or from the incident.

Believe me I wish more than anyone that I had some profound or important event that I could point to before or after that might explain it, but I just don't. It still confounds me today and granted I accept it is possible and even likely that my memory is different than the actual event I still believe it happened as I remember.

What happened was basically I was riding in the back seat of the car behind my mom hocking up loogies (my dad always did it and I thought it was cool or something) when an object started choking me. I panicked because I couldn't breathe and eventually spit it out onto my hand. It was liver colored and kinda shaped and felt what I imagine organs feel like. I freaked out and threw it out the window and never said a word to anyone.

After reading some posts in this thread, it seems really possible it was some kind of blood clot or something. This thing was really big though, literally the size of my hand. I remembered it being 1 solid mass, although I didn't study it in depth or anything because it freaked me out so much I tossed it almost right away.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join