Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Have You Ever "Coughed Up" Anything Odd?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Can't recall ever coughing up anything that moved by itself or anything, but I DID have a laughing fit watching an episode of Seinfeld and shot a kernel of rice 3 feet out of my nose! Scared the hell out of the cat. Hubby raised an eyebrow and gagged when the cat came back to eat it.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Bleeding ulcer... anurisum in the throat,,, ya might want to go to the hosp.. before you die....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I don't think I've ever "coughed" up anything 'weird'..
But one time I did blow something out of my nose that looked and felt like part brain/part bone.
When it came out I couldnt believe it, as it was much bigger than my nostril. lol O_o
Like wtf? where did that come from? am I missing something from inside my body now?
That's what it felt like.
I was in my early 20's I think when it happened. I'm now 32, so it was awhile ago.
It seriously looked like brain tissue with bone underneath/inside.. partly sticking out and was shaped like something you;d pull off of the "wish bone" of a turkey that people break in half.
It looked like the end of a wish bone I guess. lol. super weird.
havent thought about that in years.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
once about six years ago i had a wicked cold, well i say it was a cold.
i coughed so much my whole body hurt. and the damn thing stayed with me almost three months.
during one of the coughing spells, i hacked up what i think was a piece of lung. it was about the diameter of a nickel and a 1/4 inch thick. it wasn't phlegm or snot or any thing else. i felt it when it broke free in my chest and when it hit in my hand if felt like a piece of meat, and it was a color that i don't know how to describe.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I thought pics I posted were gross, these personal accounts are horrifying!

Yet as by some sort of morbid fascination, I couldn't help but read them all!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Getting some nasty picture in my head reading these posts.

But I coughed up some huge chunks of phlegm once, was sick real sick, in fact my heart was failing and I think my stomach and lungs filled up with phlegm and liquid because of it, or I was told, this was over a period of days that the whole thing built up to it. In fact in reality it was probably weeks and months actually that it build up, and before the day I went to get checked on what was up with me, and only because I really had no choice in the matter.

As I was weak to the point that I couldn't get up eventually, and had constant chest pressure and pain. But when I eventually fought it off however, I started coughing up stuff up like crazy, was in the hospital with a bucket next to me, as i was constantly coughing it out...It was nasty, but after a while you just didn't care and you wanted it all out.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stunspot
One of the single most inexplicable moments of my life involved coughing up something weird -- specifically an English penny (I'm American and have never had anything to do with English money). I was about 25, working late at night, and was seized by a coughing fit. Ended up with a said pence piece flying through the air to land, a glaring irrefutable fact, at my feat.

I have no explanation and no likely hypotheses as to how that happened. Even speculation turns quickly to REALLY far-out ideas like quantum teleportation, reality disjunction, glitch in the matrix, magic spell, or just evidence that physical law is inconstant.

It happened though.

Now THIS is what I'm looking for... why it's in the paranormal forum.

Thanks Stunspot for coming forward with your experience. That is VERY odd!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Can't recall ever coughing up anything that moved by itself or anything, but I DID have a laughing fit watching an episode of Seinfeld and shot a kernel of rice 3 feet out of my nose! Scared the hell out of the cat. Hubby raised an eyebrow and gagged when the cat came back to eat it.

Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
reply to post by sled735

I don't think I've ever "coughed" up anything 'weird'..
But one time I did blow something out of my nose that looked and felt like part brain/part bone.
When it came out I couldnt believe it, as it was much bigger than my nostril. lol O_o
Like wtf? where did that come from? am I missing something from inside my body now?
That's what it felt like.
I was in my early 20's I think when it happened. I'm now 32, so it was awhile ago.
It seriously looked like brain tissue with bone underneath/inside.. partly sticking out and was shaped like something you;d pull off of the "wish bone" of a turkey that people break in half.
It looked like the end of a wish bone I guess. lol. super weird.
havent thought about that in years.

I've read that when people have implants in their nose placed there by "aliens" ( or the government ) the body tissue will grow around it, eventually covering the entire thing to protect it. This makes me wonder if that was what you blew out of your nose. Maybe it became dislodged?

Have you ever witnessed a UFO, or been in a situation where the government powers that be could have placed an implant in you?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I sneezed a small shell out of my nose when I was a child. I HAD put it up there though

Thankfully I can say that I have perfectly normal sinus cavities (I hope) and that the only product I've encountered is snot and lots of it! XD

The main reason for writing this reply though, is because I don't think there are enough warnings for the content of this thread
I finished eating about half an hour ago and I still feel queasy reading this thread
Maybe I have a tender constitution

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
one time i was really drunk and threw up. my friends noticed these strange black balls in my puke and thought something was wrong with me. then i remembered i had bubble tea with tapioca earlier that day. i'm sure it looked really strange to my friends since they didn't know i had tapioca lol.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well this conjures up a blast from the past. Couple of threads here you might find interesting:

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I think i was in my teens when this happened (41 now)

I woke up feeling really sick rushed to the toilet and out came
this massive green jelly substance stuff which just went striaght
down the ubend ,And then the sick feeling went just as quick.

It was like a big jelly bean but see through

I was a smoker back then thou.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I haven't coughed anything weird but a whole of blood when I was 12 in the empty bath. It was at night and I didn't out the light on. My mum went dolaly tat (very upset) in the morning. I was sent to hospital and apparently I was alright.

But something weird came out of my ear just last week. I have to wear earplugs at night due to a snory hubby.
I had a bath in the morning and I usually clean my ears. When I placed the ear bud (cutip?) in I got a real piercing pain, as if metal was in my ear.
I pulled out the ear bud and two pieces of rough metal was on the ear bud. About the size of rice, no blood just these bits of metal.
My hearing has increased up to 90%, where it had been about 55% of the other one, since 1995.

I know I am an abductee, so I am glad two of them are gone.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by jiggerj

Well you are the best judge for yourself.
I hope it stops and
you get better

The bleeding did stop. Right after the earthquake. I have NO idea.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Well this conjures up a blast from the past. Couple of threads here you might find interesting:

Small Gold Flat Chips Extracted From Throat - Need Help

Gold Chips In Throat Are REAL

Thanks for the links, yeahright. I look forward to reading them. This is what I'm looking for.
I'm really not interested in hearing about phlegm honkers.... UGH!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I haven't coughed anything weird but a whole of blood when I was 12 in the empty bath. It was at night and I didn't out the light on. My mum went dolaly tat (very upset) in the morning. I was sent to hospital and apparently I was alright.

But something weird came out of my ear just last week. I have to wear earplugs at night due to a snory hubby.
I had a bath in the morning and I usually clean my ears. When I placed the ear bud (cutip?) in I got a real piercing pain, as if metal was in my ear.
I pulled out the ear bud and two pieces of rough metal was on the ear bud. About the size of rice, no blood just these bits of metal.
My hearing has increased up to 90%, where it had been about 55% of the other one, since 1995.

I know I am an abductee, so I am glad two of them are gone.

I'm glad you discovered the metal, and got rid of it. If you wouldn't mind sharing your story about the UFO, I have another thread where I would love to hear about your UFO experience. You won't be ridiculed from anyone there, or at least no one has so far, and I have over 80 pages in the thread. Hop on over and share your story with us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

I hope it stops and
you get better

I'm happy the bleeding stopped. Some people do seem to have bodily reactions to earthquakes, and other weather conditions too. I hope that's all it was. Maybe if it happens again it could at least do it before the quake to give you a warning, right?

Good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by sled735

I think i was in my teens when this happened (41 now)

I woke up feeling really sick rushed to the toilet and out came
this massive green jelly substance stuff which just went striaght
down the ubend ,And then the sick feeling went just as quick.

It was like a big jelly bean but see through

I was a smoker back then thou.

eeewwww! YUCK! Did that come from your stomach, or your lungs? A smoker, huh? And it was green? Just WHAT were you smoking, mary?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

I hope it stops and
you get better

I'm happy the bleeding stopped. Some people do seem to have bodily reactions to earthquakes, and other weather conditions too. I hope that's all it was. Maybe if it happens again it could at least do it before the quake to give you a warning, right?

Good luck to you.

Thanks. I know that animals react to pending volcanic eruptions. Just not sure about earthquakes. What can an earthquake do? Can it change the air pressure? I just don't know. But I do know if I start bleeding again I'm going to warn people of a pending earthquake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join