It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and the Pentagon's 'Defense Intelligence Agency'.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
reply to post by FireMoon

The meeting of the officials was only to discuss the theories presented by the author. Those that held water, those that did not, what we knew for a fact, and what we didn't.

Mr. Alexander had nothing to do with the event other than provide a basis for addressing the subject matter of UFOs.

Without wishing to come across as flippant, that was sort of the point of my post originally with regards to Dr Alexander, as base line of anything to do with UFOs..... errrr yes..... right...... well........errrrr....hmmmmm can we have someone else please?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

...I'll be d*mned if anyone here knows about this little agency

"Little"? I'm sorry. Did you say, "...little agency"?

I've been working in GIS for twenty years, with many folks that are now in the "little" NGA, formerly at the DMA and others. Here's the NGA HQ (2.5 million sq. ft.):

And this is just the complex visible "on the surface". Trust me - their budget (and facilities to match) is H-U-G-E. The agency reports an "official' employee count of over 16,000. Of course, there are many others that *cough* work on the periphery as well.

These guys know everything that is on, under, or above the Earth's surface, and have equipment with accuracy, precision, and sophistication that won't reach the public for years if not decades.

If there's an unusual entrant to our airspace ("our" meaning anywhere within an ever-expanding envelope around the planet), these folks will have the HD on it yesterday.

Man, what I'd give to be a fly on the wall inside this building - especially the archives and the "war room" (live situation assessment").

edit on 11/1/2012 by Outrageo because:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions
All of you ladies and gentlemen out there looking up into the skies are actually doing us a favor.

I agree with you, but not likely in the same context: in recent years economy collapsed worldwide, resulting to losses of countless homes and jobs. We had the incident with Fukushima nuclear power plant raising global concern, Tsunami sweeping the Asia and now within few last days storm killed at least 38 people in New York, not to mention in early September same city was hit by two tornadoes - a frequency unusual compared to the past.

If I was running the world at this moment, I would also wish more people would be busy watching the skies.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

I mean that sarcastically, i apologize.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article about the National Reconnaissance Office based in Chantilly, Virginia.

SECRET US INTELLIGENCE AGENCY HOLDS UFO ANSWERS

A US intelligence agency that denied its very existence for decades has likely already determined the true nature of the UFO phenomena, and has kept its discoveries from the public for over a half-century.

link

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
New Links:

originally posted by: karl 12

PENTAGON RULES REQUIRE REPORTS ON UFOS

Conversations With Major Donald Keyhoe

Conversations With Major Donald Keyhoe

Peruvian UFO DIA Report.

Great Balls of Fire

Great Balls of Fire

If anyone's saved or knows new addresses for these files then please post.

PDF Files:

Defense Intelligence UFO Files up to 1979

Defense Intelligence UFO Files from 1979 to 1989

Defense Intelligence UFO Files from 1990 to present

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Something I got for the read, an actually new conspiracy angle.

In sum:

a) yes they are ET UFO's
b) US and USSR were trying to shoot them down in order to get technical secrets, each one hoped before the other
c) they were unsuccessful, but persisted because of b)
d) ET's may have retaliated by vaporizing civilian jetliners
e) and embarassment about (d) and admitting to earthly adversary that they were failures is the reason for the cover-up!

if this is true, then governments are not working with ET and ET's capabilities and motives are a mystery, and Earth governments are vulnerable and defenseless, and this is another reason why governments who supposedly know, do not want to admit anything. It's not saying "ET has visited", it's saying "ET won't talk to us, may not be nice, and we are totally fuxxored if they decide to get medieval on us, but we're gonna keep on shooting at them anyway."

Or it could all be a whole bunch of BS or a cover story for earthly experiments and FUBAR mistakes.

edit on 14-1-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
dup, please delete

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Do you have a link for "the read"?

Always interesting to get a new 'take' on this sort of thing...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Well mate there´s certainly been some extremely bizarre UFO activity over some extremely sensitive military installations so who knows, maybe they are ´embarrased´ about admitting the fact they are completely helpless to stop it and completely clueless as to what the phenomenon represents.

I know I keep banging on about it but have you read this book? It basically shows (through the government´s own internal documents) just how incredibly seriously they take the UFO subject and how it is indeed looked upon as a ´National Security´issue.

Hell if there were non human intelligences involved and we were in charge of external policy then maybe we´d elect to keep it under wraps as well - for the common good of course.

originally posted by: mbkennel

Or it could all be a whole bunch of BS or a cover story for earthly experiments and FUBAR mistakes.

Well of course that works both ways and the good folks in charge could also blame unexplained UFO incidents on earthly activity (just like the CIA tired to do last year with their BS cover story about U2 overflights link).

Cheers.
edit on 11-6-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The DIA purge its UFO files:

Government Says It Has Lost More UFO X-Files

edit on 31-12-2017 by karl 12 because: Fix Link

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

If anyone's saved or knows new addresses for these files then please post.

PDF Files:

Defense Intelligence UFO Files up to 1979

Defense Intelligence UFO Files from 1979 to 1989

Defense Intelligence UFO Files from 1990 to present

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join