It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences up by 1000 percent.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
No coincidences.

Only synchronicity. And yes I have noticed a huge surge in events that one day I finally consciously told myself I can't ignore what I feel any longer.
edit on 23-10-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeANDreaming

I am much interested in reading about your experiences as I had my own. Please share. There is another world here and it does communicate with us. I have multiple examples and experience it all the time.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't have any clocks or daylight in my bedroom. When I wake up in the morning, I always try to guess what time it is. Within 5-10 minutes is most common, and I've nailed it a few times...as told by the digital clock in my living room.

It just seems weird.
edit on 25-10-2012 by BadgerBaiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackHat
This last year..I have noticed that almost daily I will encounter a coincidence...almost always small things...usually. ...such as typically...Ill be talking about something and someone on the TV will use the same obscure word within seconds of me saying it...
I have had a few big coincidences in life...good and bad ones...but not consistently like this..where its small things almost daily.
Is it just me? No...other family members have noticed the same thing...as its also happening with them.
So is it just us? Or has anyone else noticed the frequency of coincides jumped up in the last 6+ months. Seriously Im interested to find out.
You are onto something. About a year ago, went through that experience you described of CONSTANTLY saying the same thing as other people, saying what the TV was about to say, etc.

There could be something very strange going on.

If it's verbal only, or tends to be related to communication,
I think the answer is already in front of us! But hard to accept.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
We are looking into this occurrence and have some other cases: a member of our organisation encountered someone who apparently thought about a specific episode of a television programme that appeared within twenty-four hours. The interesting thing is that the programme shows 1 different episode a day and has over 1000 episodes and is shown randomly. This case has happened several times a week. Highly unlikely. His family have also demonstrated that they have this ability.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIDRAT
We are looking into this occurrence and have some other cases: a member of our organisation encountered someone who apparently thought about a specific episode of a television programme that appeared within twenty-four hours. The interesting thing is that the programme shows 1 different episode a day and has over 1000 episodes and is shown randomly. This case has happened several times a week. Highly unlikely. His family have also demonstrated that they have this ability.

Who is "we"? I think that we are thinking in binary which is subconciously being picked up by other human brains in binary...would love to see some real scientific examinations of this theory but how do we figure out if the brain is thinking in binary?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

We are S.I.D.R.A.T and we work to stop things that are not supposed to happen.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SIDRAT

No, you are a nutter.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by grimbeeper3

Beleive what you want. We are sane.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackHat

I have had this more often in the past few month getting more and more coincidental each day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join