It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Border Guard Shot Near Vancouver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Canadian Border Guard Shot Near Vancouver

www.cbc.ca

A Canadian border guard has been shot and wounded at the Peace Arch crossing into the U.S. south of Vancouver, reports say.

The Canadian Border Services Agency confirms there has been an emergency incident, but would not confirm that shots were fired.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
wonder what this will mean for traffic between Canada and the US? Closed Borders for awhile? More travel restrictions? More TSA type scrutiny at the border, buses, trains? This leaves a pretty big window wide open for a lot of different things to happen. It's all speculation at this point, I guess we'll see what happens soon.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

Amazing isn't it? Janet Napolitano and the Obama administration has the Northern border sealed shut, but our southern border is left wide open?

Would like to see more info on this incident! Most likely those of us in the US won't hear much about it, because it would show the hypocracy in our government leaving our southern border a free for all......

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wrdwzrd

watching it now. Turned on the tv right after I read your post and they're talking about it as I type. A female officer was shot in the neck and the perp blew his head off. Police were chasing a white van approaching the boarder and then the chaos ensued.

Only thing they haven't said was which side of the border the police were on. I think it's the Canadian side
edit on 16-10-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join