It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[PETS] Post your pictures of Man's Best Friend here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Best thread ever, Love all the pics so far

Here are my kids Tyson and Sonja

edit on 17-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: trying to insert image

edit on 17-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I have too many friends to post them all.
Here are a few.
Dusty and Hakeem

My husband and his best friend, Blue.

Alice, sleeping in her water bowl.

Neo

Olive AKA Squishy

And last but not least...Puddles. Such a ham

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow! This thread has really taken off! Thank you for your overwhelming support and posting all the awesome pictures!

reply to post by orbitbaby

That's really awesome that your son updated it so often for you! You should be proud of him for being so compassionate!

Also great to hear that he moved back and you have your best friend again!

reply to post by cavalryscout

At first I thought that was a picture of my mother in law!
(I read through these posts and typed responses as i went. I have now seen that denver22 beat me to the punch!
)

reply to post by MightyQuincunx

Maus sounds just like our Chloe! She's our 85 pound ear-licking, bed hogging, lap dog! She gets bossed around by Bruno all the time,

reply to post by DaphneApollo

They look incredibly happy! What breeds are they? Sydney looks like she has some beagle in her.

reply to post by Doodle19815

She looks very regal in that picture! I can't blame you for wanting another rottie again! Our neighbors across the street have one. He is one of the sweetest dogs I've ever met!

reply to post by buni11687

reply to post by minkmouse

That last picture is just about the best thing ever!

reply to post by kat2684

Sorry for the loss of your grandfather. Mitzi looks like she loves to get some tables scraps though!

reply to post by denver22

You did an awesome thing saving him!

reply to post by Katharos62191

I love all the bullies! The people who give them a bad rap have never experienced just how cuddly and loyal they truly are!

reply to post by benrl

That's just terrible that someone would do that! If anyone did that to one of our dogs they'd have a brick through their front window, at the very least. My dogs, Mira and Chloe, have defended me from a break in (we didn't have the other two at the time) and I think they're the only reason the guy lived. They scared him back out of the house before I could pull the trigger. I'd give my life for my dogs. I know they would do the same for me!

I have so many pictures of Chloe with the chinchillas it's almost disgusting. She loves them so much! When one escapes she also helps us track it down. It's so funny to watch.

reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

We were thinking of getting of getting a Great Dane when we rescued Bruno and Rocky. We still might get one in the near future. I think we're already too close to recreating the Bumpus Hounds with our four as it is already though!

reply to post by 74Templar

That's how Bruno is too! I don't know how the smallest dog can take up the most room, but he sure manages it.

reply to post by Samuelis

He looks adorable! Does he like to go in the water? He looks like a swimmer!

reply to post by Neysa

Every spring we get a couple mallards and raise them. Eventually they fly away, but until they do, Chloe is terrified of them. She'll follow them around about six feet distant and when they notice and turn around she'll run away.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

I have no pets, nor prisoners, but here are a couple pics of my furry fat four-legged feline friend.

I have no idea how he has managed to continue gaining weight.
It remains a great mystery.

[color=CFA570]He's just a lil man in a cat's body.

[color=CFA570]My cat's name is Maceo
He's a little man in a cat's body
Well, he yawns just like I do
He's convinced, I won't eat him

I think, he thinks that I'm his dad
'Cause I saved him from the pound
Well, we went down, down to the pound
And that's where we saw Maceo
[color=CFA570]Cat catcher said to me "Go ahead and pick one out"
Maceo said, "Let me out"
He sleeps right where I do
And we wrestle in the morning

He comes to you if you don't bother him
He just likes to do his own thing
Well, my cat's name is Maceo
He's a little man in a cat's body

edit on 10/17/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I have literally loved your avatar since I joined ATS, and now that I see he's yours, my life is complete lol. Domino is gorgeous!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

He's adorable!!

All of these photos on this thread are priceless! Love them all. I'll say it again, GREAT THREAD!!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa

My husband and his best friend, Blue.

Alice, sleeping in her water bowl.

PRICELESS

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

He looks adorable! Does he like to go in the water? He looks like a swimmer!

He sure does. His huge paws and long legs make him a pretty apt swimmer. He always does his crazy face when he's near the ocean.

Originally posted by Katharos62191

He's adorable!!

All of these photos on this thread are priceless! Love them all. I'll say it again, GREAT THREAD!!

It's a nice change from all the serious stuff.
I wish I could have as many dogs as you. He looks a little bit like your lambo doesn't he as a pup?

Is he still adorable when his does this face? lol

edit on 17-10-2012 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's great that you take in strays. That's where all of mine came from also. People drop them off out here in the sticks and just forget about them. I pity those who will never know the love and loyalty of a good pet.
As you can see, my friends are pretty laid back. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Samuelis- That's exactly what I thought when I saw your dog, that he looked just like a darker Lambo!! I loved yalls pictures, it showed good owner/companion friendship. I don't know what I'd do without my dogs, and the experiences I've had with all of them.

Neysa- Thank you! I feel it has been somewhat of my calling, taking in dogs that need a home. Every single pup I posted besides my chihuahua was a rescue! I hope that if I have my way, by the time I am 30 I will have my vets license and own land and sanctuary type of reservation for rescue dogs. And that people will bring rescues to me before somewhere like the pound. I can tell your animals are laid back, your dog looks like your husbands best friend

P.S. I love your duck!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

BrokenCircles,
You need to send pictures of that adorable feline to Cat Saturdays on the Chive! Cats are great companions, so dang smart though. The only cat I ever had outsmarted me every turn, and was so independent, I loved it.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191

BrokenCircles,
You need to send pictures of that adorable feline to Cat Saturdays on the Chive!
SHHHH!! Be quiet. He might hear you....

He already has a highly overinflated ego. In his mind, he is the King of the World. I am afraid of what he might turn into, if he were to receive many more compliments.... lol

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis

Is he still adorable when his does this face?
Yes, but he could possibly transform into something much more sinister. However, you can prevent the change from happening. But that is only, and I repeat ONLY, as long as you strictly adhere to these 3↓ extremely important rules.

• Never expose him to bright light. Especially sunlight, which will kill him.

• Unless you want him to multiply, never get him wet.
    (You're obviously flirting with disaster, each and every time that you take him to that beach. You may wanna stop doing that. The multiplication may seem like a good idea at first, but you will eventually regret it.)

• Most Importantly: NEVER ever feed him after midnight.

Since words cannot accurately explain just how extremely crucial the 3rd rule is, I think it may be best to provide an illustration.....

[align=center][color=FF9147]+[/align]
    [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/ub507f7d8e.jpg[/atsimg][align=center][color=FF9147]=[/align]

edit on 10/17/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:26 AM
    link   
    reply to post by BrokenCircles

Bahaha

I'll have to keep a close eye on him then. That explains the blisters on his back and his obsession with candy and human faces.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:31 AM
    link   

I'm sure I speak on behalf of everybody when I say... WTF is that brown thing next to the sink?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
    link   

I'm sure I speak on behalf of everybody when I say... WTF is that brown thing next to the sink?

I was wondering he exact same thing! Ha! Please enlighten us

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by Katharos62191 & Samuelis

I doubt it's everybody, but I'm sure it is most. I just bet there is at least one other person(besides myself) in this thread who knows that is a delicious Morel.

It's a seasonal wild mushroom. You can only find them during a few weeks in the Spring. There are many variables that need to be just right, in order for them to 'pop up'. I know of a few states in the Midwest U.S., but other than that, I'm not real sure where all else they can be found.

Here's↓ several pics of the few different varieties.
    thegreatmorel.com...

......obsession with candy and human faces.
    At first glance, I thought that said 'Human Feces'. lmaoooooo

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 10:52 AM
    link   
    LOL Just had a thought about my two current boys.

Pinky and the brain. Absolutely fits these two, especially when Loki is full grown.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:23 AM
    link   
    reply to post by cmdrkeenkid

Sorry to be late to the pet party-
    Great thread buddy!
    Some great pictures.
    Here are my two dogs.
    This one is called Bud,and he is a 10year old long haired German Shepherd.
    He still thinks he is a pup though,and he is the most mischievious and intelligent dog I have ever had the pleasure to know.Favourite foods-yoghurt,ice cubes and houmous.

Getting a shower:

And this one is my Monty-he is over 16 years old-deaf,blind at night and has not long ago recovered from "canine vestibular syndrome," which is really awful-the juice in one of his ears hardened,leading to awful loss of balance,and astigma(eyes darting to one side all the time).

We thought it was a stroke at first,but although he needed help to walk(towel under tummy,held up by me)for a week or so,and was very sick,he has since made a nearly full recovery-although he walks with his head tilted on one side now.
    He was rescued along with the rest of a litter from a box in a ditch at the roadside,then had a trauma at the rescue center when a thunder storm ripped the roof off his kennels,poor thing.
    Apart from all that he still enjoys life,and is a very happy dog.
    Favourite foods-broad bean pods(!)dandelion roots(which he digs up himself).

And this was my tiny Lucky,who sadly passed away a couple of years back:

She was a little darling.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:59 AM
    link   
    Had to show you this one as well,for a laugh.
    Sorry,pic is poor qual-its a photo of an old paper photo,and the flash was on.
    Wait for it...

The little dog doing the business is a...Female!!!
    She is little Lucky from the last picture in my last post.

Badger the Border Collie is another of my dogs from years past,and he is a Male!!!
    Some strange confusion going on I think.
    He didn't seem to mind,but when she tried that on Monty(dog with tongue out in prev.post)he used to freak out and run off to hide,poor chap.

edit on 27/10/2012 by Silcone Synapse because: extra words added

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join