It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s the one year out of your life that you really miss for some reason and why ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
My favorite year would have to be 1984,clothes wasn’t that expensive, the economy was good, gangster music wasn’t playing on the radio, and the music was excellent to listen to and party to as well, and also, drugs in my area didn’t come into play into after 1985.

I wish life was just like 1984
What about you ?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

I wish life was just like 1984

Don't worry you'll get your wish, it is coming.

For me 1999 new years eve i was 9 years old and i was allowed to stay up because "Well the world is ending in few hours you might as well be up" according to my uncles. Was the best time ever...
edit on 16-10-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Lionel Ritche's Hello, the lamest video of all time. A lot of great new stuff was happening for me in 95 but I like to think I am yet to have my greatest year.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

I would say 1835.

It was a cold winter morning as I sat in my rocker drinking tea and watching my grandchildren at play. They made the biggest snowman you ever saw and then I saw my son riding toward the farm on his favorite horse......

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I was there that year. I LOVE CEDER POINT!

That is I did. It's a dorky PC park today. They've gotten rid of their real steam locomotives and grease food stands. Nothing but carrot sticks and juice stands
if you want to eat anything there.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

1995. I was 14 years old and full of optimism, the world was my oyster. Sadly, it went downhill from then on as reality set in...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Yea, that’s the worst part of life...when you realize the reality of life.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hotel1

lol,i have to agree with the Lionel Richie part, so lame.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

That is I did. It's a dorky PC park today. They've gotten rid of their real steam locomotives and grease food stands. Nothing but carrot sticks and juice stands

So what was your favorite year ?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

I would say 1835.

It was a cold winter morning as I sat in my rocker drinking tea and watching my grandchildren at play. They made the biggest snowman you ever saw and then I saw my son riding toward the farm on his favorite horse......

1835 ?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Same year! That's the point as in Ceder Point. Also
my dad got one of those that November of 84. He was a GM auto engineer so he got first run off the line. I took it out on a date when I got my license a year later. It was icy. I flip it. My dad beat my ass. I could care less cuz I was more upset about not pounding my gal friend in the back seat that night as I had planned. I got her that summer, so the year 1985 was the best year of my life cuz that bubble butt was Heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I did it doggy cuz she was packing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

1985. You got that right? The when and why?

top topics

join