It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gays just moved in next door!! I guess I'm supposed to hate them.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomorrow
I wonder if the soul (spirit) has a gender?
Maybe the cravings come from the flesh, but on the inside (spirit)
we can love anyone because the soul is a different thing.

Perhaps the spirit doesn't recognize anything but love.
Just wondering out loud on line.

It is my beleif by certain statements in the Bible that when we are called forth to Heaven and the New Earth that when God says we will remember nothing of this world I would assume that would be a gender specification as well the fact 2 physical sexs where made was Gods gift of companionship to a child he felt was missing the love of another creature such as himself .....after this world is gone that will no longer be the case their shall be so many of us that come into this New Earth and Heaven that we shall not be able to number them only God can

so to shorten the response No nothing I have come across to this date has told me that Gender follows us to our spritual plain now if someone shows me the contrary in the Biblical teachings I will gladly change my view and appologise for my mistake

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Maybe it's time for me to take my stupid pill....

Enron, you quit taking your stupid pills? Wow, I hadnt even noticed!

j/k, but you asked for that one!

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Anyone who tells you to hate someone is not the best person to take advice from.

The hallmark of Darkness is Fear, and the variants of Fear such as Anger, Hatred, Envy, Spite and Vanity all spring from the same source.

Messages which rely on the power of fear come from Darkness, and nowhere else.

If you seek the truth, you will only find it at the end of a path paved with love.

Fear leads only into greater ignorance, and those who preach fear preach ignorance as their gospel.

It is with this in mind that I read threads about topics such as this, a practice I recommend to everyone who would do the same.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rancid1
I would welcome them with open arms because your property value is about to go up. It's known fact that "gay" neighbor hoods are becoming the best place to live. Houses are well kept, no crime, and you actually know who your neighbors are. Geeesh sounds kinda like the 60's all over again?! Damn wouldn't that suck?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is a little off topic but the same type of BS came up when we had a HUGE amount of spanish move here at the time I live in town in what would be called a "bad" neighborhood, you know high crime, lots of drugs, houses falling apart, etc. The spanish move into that neighborhood and people started complaining about them, but guess what? withen a few years almost the whole area was spanish and the houses were rebuilt, crime was down, the lawns were kept up, etc.

The property value of my house went UP. I got the last laugh on those that sold out early and moved. The neighborhood went from almost all crank dealers and labs to families and well kept homes. On top of all that I met a lot of nice hard working people, some of who I still keep in touch with.

People are people, including gays 99% of us want the same thing, a good job, family, a nice home, etc.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

3/4 of those who voted on the issue in California voted AGAINST gay marriage. I just don't understand how you can ignore that.

Jemison

you forget this country wasnt based on mob rule, but on fairness, i oppose gay marriage but such a thing is not the state or the voters concern, such a thing should be left to the 2 people who want to be married.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Maybe it's time for me to take my stupid pill....

Enron, you quit taking your stupid pills? Wow, I hadnt even noticed!

j/k, but you asked for that one!

True enough!

I only take them when I need to "blend in"

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
We attack what we fear. We fear what we don't understand.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

True enough!

I only take them when I need to "blend in"

Nothing wrong with stupid pills. I tore a tendon in my wrist last Christmas (stupid exploding road kill horses!) and they have been feeding me "stupid pills" ever since. I go in for surg on the 21st of this month, and after that I will get the "super-duper stupid pills." Prepare yourself for a super-duper stupid cavscout, above top secret.com!!!! Actually, I probably won�t be able to type for a few weeks, so I will save a pill or two for the really super duper threads like this one! Why are we all still here anyway? This is like ATS Points welfare, and I hate welfare.

Hey Amuk, were any of those Mexicans gay? Now that would just take the cake! Hard working and well dressed?! Beware of the secret gay Mexican agenda, America! They want to steal your jobs and make you fix your cuticles! Pink pi�atas and Chihuahuas (I don�t know how the hell to spell that, it�s a stupid gay dog anyway) with little rhinestone jackets here we come.

Ok, wow, it's time for another stupid pill

I'm getting too old for this $hit.

[edit on 19-10-2004 by cavscout]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join