It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times reports Weapons Pipeline to Jihadists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just heard a report on Fox that the New York Times has uncovered a Fast and Furious type weapons pipeline from Saudis to Islamic jihadists in Syria helping to kill the Syrian people that will also be used on US and Ally troops if they were try to help the Syrian people.

Reporter says that Biden bold face lied during the debates and the Obama administration has been trying to cover it up. I have not read the article.

How much more do we have to see to understand that this administration has got to be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
It would be nice with some links that could document it? I heard a lot about Fox, is not always entirely true in their accusations

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark

The article is on NYT website.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Amusing, since Romney has this as part of his Syria plan

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well.. "we" didnt give them straight to Jihadists. LOL! Our allies.. maybe some shouldnt be.. were given the weaponry to distribute to "the good guys" and happened to give them to "the bad guys". I do believe Biden was skirting the truth and misrepresenting the situation. Id have much more respect for both Biden and Obama if they said.. " The place is a class A CF over there, we try to arm the good guys, allies give the guns to the bad guys.. and here we are trying to do damage control". A little honesty in Washington would suit them well.

This is nothing new BTW. When my husband was injured in the Gulf, he was shot by one of our weapons in the "bad guys" hands. Every administration has these kinds of idiotic things. They need to start telling some truth and owning their actions.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by mc4denmark

The article is on NYT website.

It is customary to provide a link when creating a thread; a link to the story you have talked about backs up what you have said and makes it easier for the other members to read etc.

A lot of people don't have time to look up the article; you should have provided a link.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Maybe they brought Eric Holder in to establish the F&F style pipeline, eh?

Just kidding folks! ;-)

new topics

top topics

join