It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Is Attacked by His Father’s Longtime Aide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Allegorical
Lets stay on topic, forget Ayers, Wright, Bin Laden and Michelle. Do you or do you not take this mans word as a valid reference of Mitt Romney? If not please tell me why.

No, it has already been pointed out that he has a possible significant financial investment in Romney losing. Why would I trust someone who is trying to make money?

You know that the same can be said about Rev. Wright and ayers right? Maybe they were bought out and paid for and were looking for attention?

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe this is what Walter De Vries was talking about:

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by Allegorical
Lets stay on topic, forget Ayers, Wright, Bin Laden and Michelle. Do you or do you not take this mans word as a valid reference of Mitt Romney? If not please tell me why.

No, it has already been pointed out that he has a possible significant financial investment in Romney losing. Why would I trust someone who is trying to make money?

You know that the same can be said about Rev. Wright and ayers right? Maybe they were bought out and paid for and were looking for attention?

You do realize your analogy holds on weight. Rev. Wright had been saying things for decades before Obama ran for President, and he never intended to make Obama look bad. Maybe I am wrong, show me the book Rev. Wright was writing about Obama that he was hoping to cash in on as soon as Obama lost. It's nice how the left will abandon all logic and reason to believe their side is somehow better.

<< 1   >>

join