It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romeny Kicks Man In Testicles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

www.reddit.com...
After Bain Capital had dismantled a little steel fabricator in Colorado Springs and sold off the all the assets piece by piece the now bankrupt owner, an elderly Italian with drooping eyes and an even droopier grey mustache, came to the Mitt with hat in hand and tears in his eyes. He said, "Mister Romney sir I am a ruined man. My employees are destitute, their pensions are gone. I only ask that you might sell me back a little land so's we can start over." The Mitt approached the man, hands on hips, his sharkskin suit crackling in the dry air. He leaned back a bit- an ironic smile on his lips, and sized the old man up. Then he suddenly unleashed a swift and powerful kick to the man's testicles. And as the old man fell to the floor in agony he shouted, "Land you want? Land? OK! There's a couple of achers for ya!"

Saw this floating around, some people think its real

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Willard The Rat Romney????

THIS CAN'T BE REAL???
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!
IT IS A LIE! HE WOULD NEVER DO THIS! I WILL NEVER BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD STOOP SO LOW! WHAT A LIE! IT IS YOU KNOW WHY...?

He would have hired a thug to kick the man in the junk! So as not to dirty his $1,000 shoe...

edit on 16-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

join