It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People want to argue over the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This NWO will be considered a "republic" because that is what people will be TOLD it is by the Media which in turn is TOLD by the Governing body, which in turn is told by the corporations, which in turn is told by....the one.

As long as people believe they have a voice, they are less likely to revolt.
We will not be ruled openly.
We will be ruled as we have always been ruled.
Through Fear and intimidation, subversion, and coercion.

You are told it is a republic, therfore.......it is!
Period.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by SLAYER69

If you're fishing for a true one world society, I am afraid that I do not believe we are ready for it yet. There are too many people who are fixated upon their dogmas and indoctrinated identities to allow themselves to buy into it. They would rebel even if the one world society were the much better alternative. The old ways die hard.

The irony is that many of the things that people fear about a one world society would actually be resolved by having one. That is, if such a society could exist and be a Republic where law was even and fairly applied to all. Regional "isms" could remain to a degree - but those "isms" would be difficult to control.

Example. Say "one world government" and Christians immediately reply "Antichrist!" Where Muslims might immediately say "Mahdi!!!" And those two reactions are so polarized that the Christians would say "See, this IS the Antichrist because the Muslims LOVE it!" And the Muslims would reply "You are infidels because you revolt against this!"

Just as in fiction, it would take something very compelling and unprecedented for everyone to get shocked or scared out of their dogmatic thought patterns. Something unparalleled in human history. Something along the lines of an alien invasion or a near miss on an extinction level event.

Short of that? IMO we're just too attached to our ideas to let them go.

~Heff

the big question is WHY IN THE WORLD would anyone want ONE of everything? that is INSANE and contrary to natural law

we need choice, abundance, diversity, etc

why would any of you want to live in a world with 1 currency, 1 government, 1 culture, 1 nationality, 1 country, 1 1 1 1 1

one is overated and very freaking BORING as well

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Because one cannot be divided. IMO you are thinking in the reverse of reality. We already are one planet, one species, one people, all sharing one future.

Currently we are less than one. We are divided. Fractions in factions. Less than the whole.

One would be a step up, not a drop down.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperTripps

Because one cannot be divided. IMO you are thinking in the reverse of reality. We already are one planet, one species, one people, all sharing one future.

Currently we are less than one. We are divided. Fractions in factions. Less than the whole.

One would be a step up, not a drop down.

~Heff

Thats exactly why we will not have a one world order, though maybe a new world order. Fractions and divisions MUST be maintained it seems. When you consolidate, you grow powerful. People in power wish to stay in power and would never allow consolidation of this level among us as one people.. we little folks. Maybe scare you and give you some boogeyman and make you NOT want unity and call it a new world order.. or any number of catch words and phrases like trigger words to cause a reaction.. fear, revulsion, etc. Pretty slick if you ask me. You can see the reaction to "trigger" words and phrases around here all the time.. keeps up your fractions in factions. Provides you an enemy and a group of confederates in a nice neat psychological package.

I also dont see the necessity of losing ones self, cultural identity, or whatever else gives us flavor to be one people. I dont think one necessarily excludes the other. These imposed fractional factions are why we are in the shape we are. Easily controlled and led as a nation of people because we are so fragmented by race, religion, political persuasions fed to us.. you get it.

Example:
I am female. ( and am divided)
I was born in New Orleans - I am Southern ( and am divided)
By my parents and heritage I am Blackfeet.. CBID carrying tribal member. ( and am divided)
I am an American. ( and am divided)
I am a human being. ( a whole of all of these things)
I personally have no conflict between any of these and feel I am American over any other fractional fact at this point in our history.. even though others may assume it or *demand* I recognize my fractional parts. Regardless of how my govt tries to quantify me or label me, or my fellows, I am in the end an American. THAT is my self imposed division... being American. If we were no longer able to reasonably make that division and were simply human beings of earth under one world governance.. power would be ours. We ARE the legion, just havent figured it out yet. Its NOT going to be allowed to happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Well, yeah, that's what I said!

I never meant we all need to be homogeneous clones! I was actually being overly idealistic in these last two posts to entertain aspects of the OP my first post ( or three!
) didn't entertain.

Ideally we could live in a unified world - with one leadership. Ideally. But since ideals rarely ever happen, I remind you of my first post in this thread about polarity. We seem genetically in need of a unifying concept - and the most powerful one of all is "us" and "them". America, as fragmented and fractured as it is, would instantly become cohesive if another major tragedy occurred. Why do we possess this ability? Because when "they" hit us, we stop fighting among ourselves and instinctively protect our own tribe.

In the end, I think the future of humanity will always involve at least a duality if not a plurality. It's in our genes, at least for now. The price we pay for this? Our own can always manipulate us with threats of the boogeyman.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

B.) Could a NWO function positively as a true Republic?

Let's consider the real issue here: could a NWO function positively, period?

My answer: yes. The only major catch is that the 1% would control it - and inevitably, they would control it for their own gain. And since that is the most likely scenario, the answer is no.

There's a lot of "what ifs", but only a few "probably wills".

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

For what it's worth Tenth... I score in the top 99.8% on IQ tests. By your system of government I could end up in charge of a lot of people.

Now, seriously. Doesn't that thought give you pause and a desire to reconsider?

I know it scares the heck outta me.

~Heff

Leadership ability doesn't stem directly from intelligence. I have met plenty of people in the military who are very smart - way smarter than I am on any IQ scale but they lacked a certain lack of "people skills" and good judgment when handling crisis situations.

I have met some younger NCO's kids really, who were not very "smart" (or educated) at all but were really good at motivating their Soldiers to accomplish very complicated things in a very effective way.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The reason we don't need a one world government or any government for the matter is that if people would just be responsible and cooperate with each other. There would be no need for such a system in place. Well, I assume the would still be some type of local government but it would be more like a forum for people to organize into groups to solve common problems. You may see the similarities with how it currently works and that is correct, it just executed in a horrible way with the wrong mindset. We can each and everyone govern us selves but it takes a strong mind to do that but I believe humans have the potential to reach there eventually. Love all and everything will be all right, this idea has taken thousands of years to take root but more and more are waking up to it and it will eventually change the world into the paradise it was supposed to be. It's all really easy but we have been so corrupted and put evil in charge of what used to be our hearts.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
It's all about moving toward that type 1 planet. As long as we can say it is true than it is true right. Like the internet theoretically is everywhere on earth right, but we all know that in rural Africa there is no internet access but as long as 90% of the people live somewhere else who is going to know better. We are going to say it is a global government for the people of the earth but we all know the same people will be running the same show like it has always been. Believe me if it was up to the governments of the world there would be no NWO talk because there is no blood money to be made when people get along or the population think everyone is getting along. This is all part of a even larger picture that will we will be seeing soon enough. I think.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is for the posters on page 1.

I fear that the NWO will go something like this thread. Sure, everybody gets to have a say, but not everybodies say will be acknowledged.

As I sit here waiting for the golden border top dogs of ATS to tell me that my post is ridiculous, insane, stupid, nonsense, bunk, immature, pathetic, missing the point, uneducated or any other terms that would ordinarily offend me, it suddenly dawned on me that NO response is an even bigger slap in the face.

I feel like Igor, the stupid Aussie, whom has busted in on the scientists at work.

No constructive criticism for me....from any of you? Slayer?, Tenth?, Heff?, Neo?, Sonny?, Bugs?

Don't worry, I'm big enough and ugly enough to cop it on the chin - that way I learn, don't I?

And this is how the NWO is to be – hidden under the guise of “Democratic Republic” or any other soon-to-be obsolete ideology where we think we are being listen too or given a say when infact we are an inconvenient necessity to ensure control is maintained - we will be acknowledged if and when it so pleases our masters.

“All animals are created equally, but some are more equal than others”

To say I am disappointed & offended is an understatement - because I hold each of the 6 of you in such high regard for your wisdom (and humor) across the forums.

I fear for my children if this “art” does indeed imitate the “life” the NWO has in store for us all.

I think Mr "Screwed" nailed it.

Good day to you all Sirs.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
All very interesting replies.
I want to thank everybody who has participated so far

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I am afraid that I do not believe we are ready for it yet. There are too many people who are fixated upon their dogmas and indoctrinated identities to allow themselves to buy into it. They would rebel even if the one world society were the much better alternative. The old ways die hard.

The irony is that many of the things that people fear about a one world society would actually be resolved by having one. That is, if such a society could exist and be a Republic where law was even and fairly applied to all. Regional "isms" could remain to a degree - but those "isms" would be difficult to control.

~Heff

I could not agree with this more. We just aren't ready to cooperate with one another. The "dogmas and indoctrinated identities" are so rooted in our differences and intolerance instead of commonalities and compassion we will need something big to pull us all together. I am not looking forward to what event of that magnitude would be but I welcome the result.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by marbles87

Type-1 civilization would be the next step for humanity IMHO. But how to get there from here, knowing full well what's on our plate and how things are being played out in the here and now.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I think what you have listed are the internal issues of countries. it depends on their ideologies, history, desires, and so on. I see no way unless republic. however republic should lead to public will not only just some labels.
so the manner of governing is chosen by nations for their countries. and every system has it's own disadvantages because we are living in this limited world not in heaven.
so the elected governments of any nation are representative of that nation in a high level council nowadays is called UN. this is where the concept of NWO emerges.
in this existing order there is a security council consisting of superpowers and a general assembly consisting many countries.
even if all the countries in this world have a real republic this hierarchy is broken at the UN because it is not really republic. many country groups for example NAM (118 countries) want that this order gets corrected:
1-at least the veto right gets limited and general assembly has more share on international issues instead of security council.
2-at most the veto right gets removed completely and all the countries including superpowers have the same rights as others.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

This Republic as you call it is the Republic of the Rothsachilds . Meyer Amshal Rothschild started that republic 250 years ago . Religion or the lack there of may play a part in the plan . I believe that the bible is spot on in it's revelations of the events that are coming as we speak . There will come a sort of a messiah who will deceive many that will save Israel from total destruction during this next war per Ezekiel 38 . Israel will use it's nukes during this one .The Antichrist will pretend to be Jesus come back.
The World Bank and IMF will be the head of the NWO Snake with the richest Jewish family the Rothschilds at the top . The Banksters are the ones responsible for the shape the world is in today . They have worked hard to destroy the economies or world and put all countries under obligation to them . It has worked .
Next will come the Mark of the Beast System that will be a global curriency , electronic and used only with a RFID or other access from the Banksters .All who reject the Mark will lose everything and starve .

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Feudalism will be the system used by the NWO. Agenda 21 is the guidelines that the UN/NWO /Banksters will use. In Revelations there are 10 kings that have no kingdoms as of yet that gives their power to the one ( False Prophet) as parallels the 10 richest Jewish families today who are those Banksters . Who is the ONE ? We soon will know . It is a fact that those 10 richest supposed Jewish Families have brought the world to it's knees today . God also used the chosen people to betray Jesus . Chosen has many meanings .

Believe the bible or not it's pretty much laid out for the later days what is going on now .

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In my opinion this NWO will be run by one appointed leader who is surrounded by a group of people with a lot of power....and money. This will boil down to people who are connected with industry. Probably these people will try to sell their world government as a democracy to the rest of us.

Making profit while keeping the peace is their primairy goal. Technology will be used as a tool to keep people in control.

What name such a political ideology is called I do not know...wtfacracy?

edit on 17/10/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

we don't have a republic we have a oligarchy but we are duped into thinking it is a republic. (USA) I am willing to bet it is the same for the other republics.
edit on 17-10-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Why would a NWO have to be a negative thing?

How many of you really believe the Current World Order is working?

What would a POSITIVE NWO look like?

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

I'll field this one.

I don't pay attention to the borders at all. Not even a little bit. Why do you?

Sure, there are avatars and names that I recognize and which are familiar. Is that not true of you as well?

As I reread the first page, seeking to understand your seeming anger, I noticed that you replied to a single member... and then called out a list of others for not responding to you. In my case, I use the "replies" feature in my inbox to see if anyone has replied to me or not. So, unless they reply directly to me, I often miss it. I imagine this is probably something others do as well.

Whatever the case, having a border, or not having a border doesn't limit or effect anything at all regarding posting. I know that I didn't always have a border on my profile. In fact the last time I paid attention to it I had only gotten an "apprentice contributor" badge ( no longer the standard, but it was back then ) and that was the lowest out of three or four levels. That did not stop me from standing up and stating my thoughts.

That's probably how I ended up with the golden border I currently have, and haven't even previously noticed.

The point... I don't think that my posting history or longevity gives me superiority over any other member. You will never see me say "You've only got x number of posts, therefore your argument is invalid" Thus any implied superiority you perceive here is not implied by the golden borders... it's implied by your reaction to them. So, in direct equation - if you're willing to surrender your civility and ego to a golden border on a website? Who is to blame there, and what is the logic involved?

Why would you even start to think that your opinion matters any less based upon something so benign and trivial as a colored border? They don't make a member any more right or wrong than any other member.

~Heff
edit on 10/17/12 by Hefficide because: typo

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join