It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank Allah for the War on Terror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by solidguy
Muslim terrorists deserve to meet "allah" sooner rather than later.

So do christian terrorists.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

You mean Bush?

I agree!

I hear there is a war tribunal considering him and Cheney along with Blair for millions of deaths in Iraq. I hope they get their trial.

Reality says they never will. Reality also points to the majority of Americans believing the propaganda.

I am preaching to the choir though. If you are at ATS you already know about active corruption and propaganda.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

You mean Bush?

I agree!

I hear there is a war tribunal considering him and Cheney along with Blair for millions of deaths in Iraq. I hope they get their trial.

Reality says they never will. Reality also points to the majority of Americans believing the propaganda.

I am preaching to the choir though. If you are at ATS you already know about active corruption and propaganda.

No doubt.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by vexati0n

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
I do not understand why you have the title you do.

Could you help me understand?

Because of the irony of the whole hilarious sideshow that is America. We send troops overseas to plunder and kill in the name of Freedom -- defeating "Evildoers" who believe in this fictional caricature of Allah, and "defending the Rights and Freedoms of Americans at home" -- meanwhile, we are plundered and subjected to a police state in the name of Freedom here!

Certainly Allah would not condone any of this nonsense, if he is any kind of reasonable god at all; but when Americans look back on this century as the years when democracy died, we will understand that we have no one to blame but ourselves and our ridiculous fear-mongering and our frothing knee-jerk hatred of anything and anyone different from us. Many Americans seem to think Allah personifies all the evil in this world -- well, they will learn to understand it is their own ignorant understanding of the world that gave rise to the New America.

Americans are getting better at compartmentalization. But yea there are those that are easy to lead this way and that by pointing to big bad allah. "allah" really dosent rate all the billing. The same way many are lead about with the liberal and conservative labels on everything.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by onecraftydude

You mean Bush?

I agree!

Boy now theres a boggie man for you.
Just mention "bush" and the pitchforks come out....the torches andd hounds.
Just like Pavlovs dogs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join