It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Why don't you just Google Trivia questions?
It will be a lot quicker than asking the ATS community. Okay, maybe not so much fun, but certainly quicker!!
However, I will play along:-
1) Who's famous last words were 'Bugger Bognor'?
2) In snooker how much is the green ball worth?
3) Why can no one hear you scream in space?
Originally posted by lewman
There is a bad word that begins with an F and ends in a K and also has a U and a C in the middle. This word originates from the English Language and is an abbreviation of 4 words, what are those 4 words?
Originally posted by inverslyproportional
10) what is theroot language of basically every EU language including english, french, italian, and spanish? Answer: latin
Originally posted by VictorVonDoom
1. What can stop the Duke of Earl?
2. Who does Jesus love more than she will ever know?
1. In what year was the last successful invasion of Britian?
2. Name the general that defeated Napoleon at Waterloo.
1. How many protons are in a carbon atom?
2. What is the pressure of the atmosphere at sea level?
1. Name a country that shares a land border with only one other country.
2. What is the tallest mountain in Africa?
1. What is the first line in Melville's Moby Dick?
2. Who boasted that he could go around the world in 80 days?
I think I could do this all day.
Originally posted by Philosorapter
What's the name of the tallest horse in the world?
What is the name of America's largest city?
Which country is Stone Henge located in?
How old is the oldest person in the world?
Which crayon is used the least?
What is the name of the first civilized country in the world?
Hope these help a bit.
Originally posted by nixie_nox
What is the only land animal that can't be seen on heat radar?
What was the first video played on MTV when the channel launched?
What is the most played song on the radio in the United States?
What is the only animal to have four knees?