It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking personal evaluations of the New age or Age of enlightenment? Input welcome.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
*Chakra energy points within your body environment suits

The concept of chakra features in tantric and yogic traditions of Hinduism and Buddhism. Chakra are believed to be centers of the body from which a person can collect energy. They are connected to major organs or glands that govern other body parts. Its name derives from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning" (cakraṃ चक्रं [ˈtʃəkrə̃], pronounced [ˈtʃəkrə] in Hindi; Pali: cakka चक्क, Oriya: ଚକ୍ର,Malayalam: ചക്രം, Thai: จักระ, Telugu: చక్రo, Tamil: சக்கரம், Kannada: ಚಕ್ರ, Chinese: 輪/轮, pinyin: lún, Standard Tibetan: འཁོར་ལོ་,Wylie: 'khor lo).

Chakras correspond to vital points in the physical body but are generally understood as being part of the "subtle body" which cannot be found through autopsy. While breath channels (nāḍis) of yogic practices had already been discussed in the classical Upanishads, it was not until the eighth-century Buddhist Hevajra Tantra and Caryāgiti, that hierarchies of chakras were introduced.[1][2]

Texts and teachings present different numbers of chakras. Also different physical structures are considered chakras. David Gordon White thus emphasizes:

"In fact, there is no "standard" system of the cakras. Every school, sometimes every teacher within each school, has had their own cakra system."[3]

www.rainbowinstitute.com...

[color=gold]
Chakra points as stated above tend to vary in location and amounts of them based upon the evaluating scientist/ shaman/ religious guide.

We are highly complex beings and are so much more than the physical body we care for. Within us is the integration of our physical anatomy, organs, systems and glands that work in conjunction with spiritual anatomy what actually brings our life force and the way we act and react to the world into being. Our spiritual anatomy works as an overlay, director, and liaison to our physical apparatus we call the physical body, the mental body, and the emotional body. Our thoughts, emotions, and our brains operating system are all a collective part of the whole, and our spirit and soul is the conductor of our total well-being. Those with heightened conscious awareness can tune into the spiritual anatomy of an individual to help dissolve an imbalance and resolve a natural state of harmony and well-being over every aspect of life and living. Note: While this is not a total list of our spiritual anatomy, this is a list that Rainbow Institute teaches about and works with on a regular basis.

[color=gold]
Resonate/Vibrate them all on a positive frequency to gain better focus of your soul/spirit/internal energies. This can be done thru meditation concentration practices. When I do it you get a little goose bump feeling the body real quick and then my body settles fairly quick and relaxes. It may be possible from my observaitons that you can tap into the more metaphysical realms when you gain better control of the chakra points. You may be Astral ready
now after they are acknowledged and felt more.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Astral projection (or astral travel)

[color=gold]open your mind (relax-deep breath)

[color=gold]pay attention to your surroundings as best as you can (on or off EA*RTH) seek to fully be able to visualize your exact location within the conscious and where you want to be, me I like to hang out around SOL.

[color=gold]now meditate as strong as you can, best done in silence in a silent room ect. Then prepare to detach from the flesh body consciously try and keep your eyes closed and visualize everything around you in the room or house with your eyes closed.

[color=gold] lol this is when I go to the stars to see comets/asteroids and other celestial stuff that at times I may share in some of the threads here and get how do you know Ophiuchus 13 lol ELENIN.

I do however feel this is when it can get dangerous because your allowing your spirit/soul/internal energy to enter within a region that even if you don't think technology exist that may not be able provide protection for your soul/spirit/internal energy from what may hang out there (personal data of course) that some may feel are demonic family members in some of their ways of behaving.

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an interpretation of out-of-body experience (OBE) that assumes the existence of an "astral body" separate from the physical body and capable of traveling outside it.[1] Astral projection or travel denotes the astral body leaving thephysical body to travel in the astral plane.

The idea of astral travel is rooted in common worldwide religious accounts of the afterlife[2] in which the consciousness' or soul's journey or "ascent" is described in such terms as "an...out-of body experience, wherein the spiritual traveller leaves the physical body and travels in his/her subtle body (or dreambody or astral body) into ‘higher’ realms."[3] It is therefore associated with near death experiences and is also frequently reported as spontaneously experienced in association with sleep and dreams, illness,[4] surgical operations, drug experiences, sleep paralysis and forms of meditation.[5]

It is sometimes attempted out of curiosity,[6] or may be believed to be necessary to, or the result of, some forms of spiritual practice.[7] It may involve "travel to higher realms" called astral planes but is commonly used to describe any sensation of being "out of the body"[8] in the everyday world, even seeing one's body from outside or above. It may be reported in the form of an apparitional experience, a supposed encounter with a doppelgänger, some living person also seen somewhere else at the same time.[9]

Through the 1960s and 70s, surveys reported percentages ranging from 8 percent to as many as 50 percent (in certain groups) of respondents who state they had such an experience.[10] The subjective nature of the experience permits explanations that do not rely on the existence of an "astral" body and plane.[8] There is little beyond anecdotal evidence to support the idea that people can actually "leave the body".[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

[color=gold]
Be safe if you get into astral travel. My goal with understanding astral projection/travel is to learn how to identify other astral travelers like seen in movie nightmare on elm street when they would all go into dream state and still be aware of each other..

edit on 10/16/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please do look up- I do not want to give direct links, your search will reveal the answers you seek.
The distortion of facts lies within the present day version of the bible (due to literalists' in positions of power in the past)- the ancient info is still available as the message has been passed through the various Osirus -Dionysus, Jesus type avatars of previous ages and civilizations- all molded to their time and place enabling a subjective means of delivering an objective message. (If that wasn't clear earlier).

I also fall into the Ophiuchus category since the 'revised' calendar (12/12)- now this I do not understand.. Yet looking into the sign now, as a 'man serpent bearer', 'grasping a serpent'.. Wow- I can clearly see esoteric symbols pertaining to my (and possibly your (and others') journey). Triumphant man, raises serpent and becomes anew, rising from animals through half man Sagittarius into a new dimension. A new sign for new possibilities.. ( and the snake is the key)

Again- my (learned) opinion..

More Love.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyoumaykno

Please do look up- I do not want to give direct links, your search will reveal the answers you seek.

I will do onlyoumaykno
and I will send you a u2u if I encounter any issues in the reads or need some clarity. I feel there is always room for improvement/understanding with 1, that's why I like to have energies like yourself and others share outlets for more data to be obtained, much appreciated.

The distortion of facts lies within the present day version of the bible (due to literalists' in positions of power in the past)- the ancient info is still available as the message has been passed through the various Osirus -Dionysus, Jesus type avatars of previous ages and civilizations- all molded to their time and place enabling a subjective means of delivering an objective message. (If that wasn't clear earlier).

Clear and makes more sense

I also fall into the Ophiuchus category since the 'revised' calendar (12/12)- now this I do not understand.. Yet looking into the sign now, as a 'man serpent bearer', 'grasping a serpent'.. Wow- I can clearly see esoteric symbols pertaining to my (and possibly your (and others') journey). Triumphant man, raises serpent and becomes anew, rising from animals through half man Sagittarius into a new dimension. A new sign for new possibilities.. ( and the snake is the key)

Again- my (learned) opinion..

More Love.

Very well learned opinion on the serpentaz
and thanks for the positive vibes you bring to the thread.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Continue sharing your knowledge and extensive insights on such things. I feel that we have met somewhere along the way my friend. As for something to input I shall say only one thing and I do hope it vibrates in you and every being and thing in this existence:

AUM ૐ

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SparkOfSparks6

I will do my best SparkOfSparks6 it does from time to time get confusing but that just means to try harder to understand, with me that is. In relation to the AUM ૐ -the most sacred syllable in Hinduism, symbolizing the infinite Brahman and the entire Universe.- resonating deep within and thanks for your input within the thread SparkOfSparks6 seems you possess some interesting information on the OP as well,
and it is possible that we may have crossed paths in the many time loops that exist within the many plains of existence. Thanks for taking time to share your positive vibrations within the thread SparkOfSparks6 and for taking time to teach me more on spiritual advancement data

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
wow, information overload.....much good stuff here.

OP, great thread,

well, you have some old and new age stuff here. I think it is all related so I won't nitpick.

I will speak to enlightenment.

Some back ground info: I have had a long journey since I was a kid. I was a strange one. When I was in grade school, I would sit and astral travel. I didn't know what it was called then, or if it is what everybody now calls OBE. I used to chase fire people, I called them aliens, explore the innards of my mind (ether) for treasures, and the galaxy in general. I was open about it all, and got my ass kicked many times for being a "damn weirdo". I was a little strange. I would sit after taking tests /assignments or what not, and listen to my choice of music, played in full in my head. Like an MP3 player. I would do allot of "strange stuff. Vibrate with the universe, send subliminal messages to classmates telepathically, ect.

I didn't have much support for my interests, and really am dumbfounded as to how I generated an interest in the occult. My family has no background to support it. With the exception of my elder sister, who is Mrs. New age hippie, I had no one. She was not really there though, our age difference didn't let us really bond until I was in HS and a little before. My mom was really into angels and we would watch unsolved mysteries religiously every night together. She loved spirit science. Bless her soul. We didnt talk about it though.

SO, I have always had these urges, this insatiable curiosity to put form and definition to the things I have always believed. I think we all have that to an extent, but since I didn't really talk, I was the silent ninja type, I had to do most things on my own. When I got into HS, I took a left turn and tried to get laid, have fun, make friends, and just TRY to be normal. I had in the last years of grade school rebelled and fought off all my bullies. It made me a little harder and wiser. Lacking brothers of any age and living in a house hold of holistic women, grandmothers included, I was a little off.

Then around my junior year, I began making circles of friends I would spend time with that were not like my regular friends. My best friends I had good old fashioned fun with, Parties, camping, shooting stuff, fighting, goofing off, girls, ect.

With my "other" friends, I formed a Covent, Led it, was into Wicca, white magic, occult practices, kabala, ect.

I got really turned off from it though since a cult mentality formed. I withdrew since they freaked me out. One of the girls moms was REALLY into the new age stuff, and latched onto me since I coordinated all the events our group would do. I would check charts for alignments, festivals I thought we should observe, ect. It was really interesting to me, and I liked having like minded people to celebrate and learn with.

They just lost touch with reality and gave it their 110%, and got "this" close to cult status. It was a learning experience for me, being the head of my group. Had I been isolated in that world, lacking normal people to see life with, I could have made a cult....that scared the crap out of me. I was really turned off, and stopped everything one summer. They were devastated, but another freak popped up from the group to take over and just made everyone uncomfortable, so they all disbanded. I was glad.

So jump to the present, and I am married with a kid. Not 30 yet, but almost there. I have never fully stopped "practicing". The thing is I never did anything. Everything I did was always internal and personal. I would research stuff for the others, but I saw it as a personal journey, something I went blue in the face trying to explain, but never succeeded in doing. They never got it.

I do not feel enlightened. I never bought into that false promise. I know nothing. I end where I start. I even named our group Alpha Omega to convey this thought, amongst others. You can't teach it though.

I recently made a thread trying to see if others feel the way I do about joining groups. I don't like to. There I was explained something that makes much sense. You have to be ready to learn, not just willing. We all want to learn more, just not always for the right reasons, so that will dictate your readiness.

It is not a hunt for all things secret, but rather a hunt for a true you.

The greatest truths are open and right in front of your eyes. You just have to be ready to see them. To allow yourself to. No one can make you enlightened". You can achieve that on your own. They can help, I will say that. People can help you do anything. But they can only do so much, the rest is up to you.

It is a long journey that will never end. When the distance is irrelevant, and you are the traveler and the road itself as one, you might be called enlightened. But you will know better.

Light. Truth, order.

all things without the mind to animate them. To be animated.

It is all about life. Learn to live it. All roads are one.

sorry for the long response, but I just want to emphasize , be careful. Sometimes we can be led by the blind, or at least those looking for light like you. Masters? You might learn to master yourself. Don't follow, lead YOURSELF.

edit on 16-10-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
wow, information overload.....much good stuff here.
OP, great thread,
well, you have some old and new age stuff here. I think it is all related so I won't nitpick.

I am thankful the energy presented is reaching you well BIHOTZ

I will speak to enlightenment.

Some back ground info: I have had a long journey since I was a kid. I was a strange one. When I was in grade school, I would sit and astral travel. I didn't know what it was called then, or if it is what everybody now calls OBE. I used to chase fire people, I called them aliens, explore the innards of my mind (ether) for treasures, and the galaxy in general. I was open about it all, and got my ass kicked many times for being a "damn weirdo". I was a little strange. I would sit after taking tests /assignments or what not, and listen to my choice of music, played in full in my head. Like an MP3 player. I would do allot of "strange stuff. Vibrate with the universe, send subliminal messages to classmates telepathically, ect.

Seems you where a busy youth seeking more then most youths your age. I too was a little odd to the point I kind of always did my own thing. When I would go on little walks around the neighborhood I would sometime lol hope so hard for a trap door to open to get to a place like the never ending story somewhat ( I wasn't unhappy just felt there was more to see experience here. I used to even visualize the door as a large square that glowed a bright green light sitting on top of the concrete. But as I grew I realized even though I had friends I didn't need to fit in with some of the groups I would see. It was like my internal wiring was alien lol. Kids were playing football and other sports I was busy trying to make stuff with my chemistry set or catching spiders/salamanders/crawfish/and snakes with some of my really close friends who were like me but there weren't many back then in my neighborhood. Again I was normal rode bikes skateboards ect but something always seemed different with me. You mentioned telepathic skills I used to try and send the girls vibs when I was shy and young that I like them strange thing is sometimes I would get a little attention again this is elementary school age so never got to serious but I do however remember a small connection. Maybe many have been guided more then acknowledging since birth here BIHOTZ

I didn't have much support for my interests, and really am dumbfounded as to how I generated an interest in the occult. My family has no background to support it. With the exception of my elder sister, who is Mrs. New age hippie, I had no one. She was not really there though, our age difference didn't let us really bond until I was in HS and a little before. My mom was really into angels and we would watch unsolved mysteries religiously every night together. She loved spirit science. Bless her soul. We didnt talk about it though.

As far as support for interest BIHOTZ when some of the lambs begin to walk out of line that other lambs are still walking it does get a little hard but it seemed for me my attitude was independent even as a child so when other kids didn't want to be part of what I was interested in I didn't really have a prob. its like something in me was subconsciously alerting me that its ok to think like I did about GOD and SPACE back then and I was only @ GOD and SPACE level questioning what's up there then (wanted to be a astronaut to get to see lol)

So it seems the support may have been or still is off world for you and me and everyone else who tend to walk outside the line of the rest of the herd. That is a good reason to be aware of other creator creations perhaps like guardian angels or interdimensional beings ect. around you.

SO, I have always had these urges, this insatiable curiosity to put form and definition to the things I have always believed. I think we all have that to an extent, but since I didn't really talk, I was the silent ninja type, I had to do most things on my own. When I got into HS, I took a left turn and tried to get laid, have fun, make friends, and just TRY to be normal. I had in the last years of grade school rebelled and fought off all my bullies. It made me a little harder and wiser. Lacking brothers of any age and living in a house hold of holistic women, grandmothers included, I was a little off.

Don't feel bad I broke many toys trying to see how they worked like awww man not again lol but that is what makes us who we are. I would see things made certain shapes and would wonder why is it that shape and not another. So us being different then many of our peers may have something to do with our futures overall.

Then around my junior year, I began making circles of friends I would spend time with that were not like my regular friends. My best friends I had good old fashioned fun with, Parties, camping, shooting stuff, fighting, goofing off, girls, ect.

With my "other" friends, I formed a Covent, Led it, was into Wicca, white magic, occult practices, kabala, ect.

I got really turned off from it though since a cult mentality formed. I withdrew since they freaked me out. One of the girls moms was REALLY into the new age stuff, and latched onto me since I coordinated all the events our group would do. I would check charts for alignments, festivals I thought we should observe, ect. It was really interesting to me, and I liked having like minded people to celebrate and learn with.

They just lost touch with reality and gave it their 110%, and got "this" close to cult status. It was a learning experience for me, being the head of my group. Had I been isolated in that world, lacking normal people to see life with, I could have made a cult....that scared the crap out of me. I was really turned off, and stopped everything one summer. They were devastated, but another freak popped up from the group to take over and just made everyone uncomfortable, so they all disbanded. I was glad.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Do you have regrets for leaving the cult type layout or do you feel you have benefited not being part of it. I remember my mom telling me as I got older about cults and how one of our family members was sacrificed into on (one of the reasons I stay away from them, they they own people but when you get all Jim Jones then I think that's when Its time to go asap) that knowledge has helped me avoid what I feel could be high deceptions and to prevent me or another from getting hurt I just never really looked into joining 1 after learning of my family lost to the cult. I am also happy for you that you didn't allow you ego to see people willing to follow you and then taking advantage of them it may seem fun at first but in the end you may have placed yourself around some who consciously are not strong who may have revolted against you. so good you kept on you own path/journey BIHOTZ
sign of strength.

So jump to the present, and I am married with a kid. Not 30 yet, but almost there. I have never fully stopped "practicing". The thing is I never did anything. Everything I did was always internal and personal. I would research stuff for the others, but I saw it as a personal journey, something I went blue in the face trying to explain, but never succeeded in doing. They never got it.

As we carry on our journeys it gets observed that many cannot understand where your mind is and most of the time they will close their minds if you touch on some serious data that may verify proof. This is a reason I don't tell my family and friends around me too much because their minds have not been washed enough to receive the potential data, I don't however get mad at them I just pray that in the time loops they gain more awareness or enlightenment to what's going on and hopefully I will be there in present or advanced for to assist greet them. I have learned to share some data here and there but not too bright that it blinds those I am trying to perhaps enlighten. And so far I will get responses back a few days later after they had thought of something I said earlier so its just a process that seems to require patience you know.

I do not feel enlightened. I never bought into that false promise. I know nothing. I end where I start. I even named our group Alpha Omega to convey this thought, amongst others. You can't teach it though.

From what I observe BIHOTZ the feeling of enlightenment may not be easily defined with our current senses capabilities so its a hard call on who really is. All I know personally is I try to seek understanding of the reality I am part of and when doing so I learn something's but I tend not to say I am enlightened more so then that I am trying to shine. and outside observers will verify for you if they sense you on the wrong path or not. SO don't put yourself down just keep trying to understand like the rest of us.

I recently made a thread trying to see if others feel the way I do about joining groups. I don't like to. There I was explained something that makes much sense. You have to be ready to learn, not just willing. We all want to learn more, just not always for the right reasons, so that will dictate your readiness.

That makes a lot of sense for if you just want to learn to be egotistically better then others you may be learning dark practices w/o realizing it so I agree with that comment above.

It is not a hunt for all things secret, but rather a hunt for a true you.

Agree as well
the true you yes. and I will be careful ALWAYS and thanks for the guided information.

NAMASTE

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Wonderful Thread!

I guess I'm kind of a Christian Mystic, also don't like labels. See some truth in many different treasures of ideas.

I like the touch on Pleaides. Alcyone. Maia and Taygeta.

Anyway, this is something I most certainly agree with:

I think the Angels and their chariots will do a large part of opening the eyes here Chrisfishenstein and after that the GOD energy will be able to flow better due to the many blocked closed minds being scrubbed and washed of ignorance and doubt and made receptive to energy that has always been here but many of the daily distractions tend to block or distract many form sensing and receiving it.

Most of what is called new age is truly ancient. Much of the bible is tao alchemy and egyptian religion too.

But anyone who tries to hide truth under a lampshade, is corrupting the Equality and the truth, so mystery schools immediately try to put those aware and seeing more, into their boxes, capping their awakening, into a lower duality god, not the progression, and way out of the duality playpen. I don't know all of what ascension refers to.

But to me, real ascension means going home and growing to a much bigger size soul orb, well beyond the Duality Playpen.

ie. Maya seemed have a message that you could be devoured whole if you rise to the next level (not a traditional interpretation, but I asked my very intuitive friend to look at the Dresden Codex, and he had quite a lot to say, was interpreting alot of it.

I take it, there are still other levels in the playpen.

I just wonder if one has time to meditate and develop the precious pearl or light body in Tao alchemy, or only has time to be more kind to others. Which would a person choose?

Nothing matters but the kindness, but meditation and the rest is wonderful.

I just keep a really open mind about the ideas, like merkabas and ascension because our Soul actually know these things, we are infinite parts of infinity. I keep thinking nothing but living authentic, happy, sharing happy, striving for helping others be happy, equality and goodness, really matters even.

All the big things can be taken down to the most simple.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i suppose somebody said that! but here goes anyway!

The new age religion is labelled as such because, just like any religions, it use well known beleifs and appropriate it, then distort it!

in this case NEW AGE appropriate Spirituality!

spirituality is not something you worship or parasite your mind with! Spirit-u-(re)al-ity.

let me explain my understanding of it!

Spirit = Your EGO. (i do not beleive we are shards of a greater being, instead i beleive we are SEEDS of an experianced being) ( the word Greater is subject to interpretration of weakness on our behalf, or subordinate, as refering to lower class or sub beings.) Your alter Ego would be your physical mind!

U = the physical you blended with the energy you!

(RE)al = waht is real or a reality is basicly deffined by what the physical mind can perceive and what the Ego can feel from it! The combination of those are computed as "REAL". Oddly enough the same thing happens during dreams! WTF?

ity = is deffining an action or more precisly a STATE of mind! in this case it would be the state of the EGO and REAL. the reality of the EGO is meerly AWARENESS!

Again this is subject to interpretation.

Worshiping is actually pretty destructive for spirituality. Worshiping refers to idolatry of any form of material or non-material Being or object that PARASITE your thoughts and Distort all your thinking patterns toward the idol.

In most case of idolatry, the worshippers know MORE about their idol, then they know themselves!!!
and the objective of spirituality is to Find your inner being, purposes, intentions, motives!

Love just like Fear can be weapons of mass control! For exemple: unconditional love is extremly dengerous!
especialy when it mention to get rid of your ego! (Which translate to SUBMITION to love, or FEAR.

in both Case FEAR AND LOVE can both make you blind and not realise what's happening!
Fear is not directly releated to love, but HATE is! Hate is a Love mixed with Fear of being loved. (fuel jalousy and eventualy hatred! Both emotions start from PASSION!

i have more but il keep it for another time!

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Nice evaluation OP. I wrote a thread yesterday called Special theory of Separa Relativity which examined the formation of conscious awareness in humans from the perspective of separation from the whole. Separation being waves riding the currents of the ocean. Waves of consiousness.

Your description of how star dust is emitted from nebula/blackhole emissions and rides the electromagnetic ocean through spaces to become the creator of 3D beings with consciouness is very much analogous to these waves.

Existence from when you were just formless star material and experienced some types of energy exposures (from maybe star explosion/black hole cycling/processing/photon belt exposure/ high energy sonic/waves, that eventually guided the many minute star dust, nebula materials or you into new planets/stars habitats and then bodies or 3d vessels/environment suits to better experience this new realm of existence that went from cruising at high speed star material to becoming beings living on planets ect. and then becoming more conscious and aware of ourselves and then seeking other Creator creations who may be conscious and aware as well who are also existing in various forms or dimensions.

Heres my questions to you. Is existance and experiences one and the same thing?

I define experiences as human thought, feelings, information perceived by the 5 senses.

If not the same thing where is the delineation between the two??
and how is the boundary defined??
and can we be aware of it??,
and can it be measured?
What is or are the tools of measurement ??

edit on 17-10-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by fight back

(RE)al = waht is real or a reality is basicly deffined by what the physical mind can perceive and what the Ego can feel from it! The combination of those are computed as "REAL". Oddly enough the same thing happens during dreams! WTF?

As the dreamer who dreams the dreamer has separated perception from ego. The perception of the dreamer has broken free of the boundaries of conceptulization and extends into the greater awarness, which is a mystery. There is no ego chained to the perception

The mystery of awarness lies in being able to be aware of the boundaries which exist in perception. Perception is divided up by awaress of indivdual experiences. Where the boundaries sit between experiences is the first gate to be unlocked in mastery of awarness. Being aware of those boundaries then leads us to the second gate. This is the mastery of cognition which will allow invoking focus to break the binding forces of the boundaries.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

There has awlays only been one single allembrassing thruth that is precise and not based on views/perception/level of understanding. Then there are several religions trying to find that thruth or maskarade as the thruth for other reasons.

Religions are just masks, decorations and props.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, happy to see you come thru and share some of your positive vibrations within the thread
I agree that most of what many consider to be New age is basically ancient data that may have been here to support the growth of a more advanced herd of EA*RTH but some down the line thru the time loops recognized the energy in mass teaching and switched from mass teaching to mass control. The switch from mass teaching of the past to mass control of the present with ancient data is what 1 thinks has caused much of the misunderstanding with what religions of today may have originally been designed to do not to mention the mixing up and adding of deities that were really here and some who may be fictional characters of an imaginative mind trying to gain control of a mass of people.

I also agree that the ascension process can and may be a step towards our original home of creation but acknowledge that as a Creator creation 1 may have to experience many ascension processes during various phases of life and death within existence, so Unity_99 this school may only be preparing some for another more advanced school or playpen
. I say some for some may have to redo class here until they gain the energy to ascend beyond this school into another possibly. This is why 1 must learn to gain patience in order to take in as much as you can per school and not try and skip thru due to wanting to ascend further w/o learning the proper class requirements so patience 1 has obtained

@ I just wonder if one has time to meditate and develop the precious pearl or light body in Tao alchemy, or only has time to be more kind to others. Which would a person choose?

I think both are possible and both encourage the refined light body experience thru causing positive energy emissions from being more kind and helping to other Creator creations. There is always time to meditate so I think they both help the spirit/soul/internal energy of Creator creations overall Unity_99

NAMASTE

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wow, a very impressive academic effort. I'm not sure it's worth the effort but I'm curious about where you think you go from here?

Somewhat emphasizes that for many the Path to Enlightenment begins with Knowledge but eventually ends with an understanding of the "impossibility of Knowledge" and finally finishes (this phase) with an understanding of the expression that One is "too much in the mind."

Can you state your point(s) and question(s) in a clear manner so us simple folk can understand? And please don't drown me with words. Please keep it simple.

edit on 17-10-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content

edit on 17-10-2012 by Brown Bear because: add context

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fight back
i suppose somebody said that! but here goes anyway!

The new age religion is labelled as such because, just like any religions, it use well known beleifs and appropriate it, then distort it!

I think I see what your saying here and also understand how some can take advantage of it and distort it but from what I see most of the data is hard to distort and ancient based. Which makes it hard to distort because its not using a specific religion but information from multiple religions along with metaphysical and physical science. This 1 feels helps to keep the energy associated with what is call New Age pleasant because you can come from any walk of life no matter religious background or ethnic relation and your input is potentially just as valuable as the next minus the my group is right yours is wrong so we must crusade about it ect.

in this case NEW AGE appropriate Spirituality!

spirituality is not something you worship or parasite your mind with! Spirit-u-(re)al-ity.

I agree Spirituality is something you first must seek to understand within which in turn alerts you to more about yourself and others and teaches you how to interact with others in a respectful manner as well as respecting yourself. There is no need to worship within the New Age a specific deity but you can continue to worship who you may be already worshiping. But now you may have a better understanding of who or what that deity represented thru your personal New Age experience. Good point

let me explain my understanding of it!

Spirit = Your EGO. (i do not beleive we are shards of a greater being, instead i beleive we are SEEDS of an experianced being) ( the word Greater is subject to interpretration of weakness on our behalf, or subordinate, as refering to lower class or sub beings.) Your alter Ego would be your physical mind!

Spirit/soul/internal energy to me = your true self guiding your flesh that is experiencing this part of the phases of life and death within existence. So to me the spirit/soul/internal energy, is your true form its just that when in this current EA*RTH material based body suit the spirit/soul/internal energy is experiencing or learning things to perhaps be uploaded into your spirit/soul/internal energy true form via consciousness. So your soul is guiding your flesh activities and the flesh activities conscious guided upgrade the soul/spirit/internal energy. So the true you goes thru the time loops of existence and experience various activities that either make your spirit/soul/internal energy stronger or very weak. Ego however I will be discussing later wihtin the thread which I feel is just part of misguided confidence..

@ (i do not beleive we are shards of a greater being, instead i beleive we are SEEDS of an experianced being) ( the word Greater is subject to interpretration of weakness on our behalf, or subordinate, as refering to lower class or sub beings.) Your alter Ego would be your physical mind!

I see what you mean yes some can view the Creator as an experienced being but some can also view the Creator as a greater being as you said observer/evaluater interpretation related. Humans kind of go towards great in a form of respect for their elders hence great grand parents ect. I don't think humans consider the Creator God great to less recognize themselves as important factors of creation but to show respect for the who made us all. fight back thanks for stopping by and sharing some input and vibrations on the subject.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Thank you for sharing. I now understand your belief system a bit better. I will not pass judgement on it other than to observe that it seems unnecessarily complicated. Star and flag for effort.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

Heres my questions to you. Is existance and experiences one and the same thing?

To answer your question I must reference another response I made to another poster see below:
[color=gold] Spirit/soul/internal energy to me = your true self guiding your flesh that is experiencing this part of the phases of life and death within existence. So to me the spirit/soul/internal energy, is your true form its just that when in this current EA*RTH material based body suit the spirit/soul/internal energy is experiencing or learning things to perhaps be uploaded into your spirit/soul/internal energy true form via consciousness. So your soul is guiding your flesh activities and the flesh activities conscious guided upgrade the soul/spirit/internal energy. So the true you goes thru the time loops of existence and experience various activities that either make your spirit/soul/internal energy stronger or very weak. Ego however I will be discussing later within the thread which I feel is just part of misguided confidence..

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I define experiences as human thought, feelings, information perceived by the 5 senses.

If not the same thing where is the delineation between the two??
[color=gold] see above post
and how is the boundary defined??
[color=gold] experience to 1 is something also related to your higher self or soul/spirit/internal energy as well which may possess information/data from past phases of existence data it gained from experiences beyond here or the human flesh experience. The boundary 1 cannot see were they come close enough to make a boundary for they are 2 quite different parts of reality.

Experience is related to things learned during existence. Existence is partially a compiled form of experiences combined with recognizing that you are a Creator creation that has been made to experience the phases of life and death within existence to better or refine your soul/spirit/internal energy that may ascend and exist elsewhere.
and can we be aware of it??,
[color=gold] I think yes you can be aware of your experiences within the phases of life and death within existence, so yes.
and can it be measured?
[color=gold] I think experience can be measured based off of how a creator creation interacts with others and carries itself. A creation that has experienced deception will be alert to it when encounters it. Just as a soul that has not had much experience may not recognize deception at all. So yes it can be measured based off of evaluations of the actions of the creation
What is or are the tools of measurement ??
[color=gold] see above post

AthlonSavage, thanks for stopping by and taking the read serious enough to provide some questions, I hope I have answered you well enough if not I will try again..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
Wow, a very impressive academic effort. I'm not sure it's worth the effort but I'm curious about where you think you go from here?

Well to 1 as long as 1 more light has had their conscious scrubbed of doubt or questions unanswered to allow for clarity and reception then the effort was worth the energy. @Where do I think I go from here
well depends on the Creator and my experiences during this phase of existence. So I think I would be or go where my soul/spirit/internal energy resides as of now. So my EA*RTH material flesh can perhaps parish and return back from where it was borrowed but me the higher self flesh guide is where I am as I use the consciousness conduit to access the flesh mind/brain to type to you now
I may be near your higher self its just somehow many are sleeping and not saying you are or forgot whats going on like playing a video game & being hypnotized to believe your within it why at the same time forgetting your holding the controls outside the tv set...

Somewhat emphasizes that for many the Path to Enlightenment begins with Knowledge but eventually ends with an understanding of the "impossibility of Knowledge" and finally finishes (this phase) with an understanding of the expression that One is "too much in the mind."

not processing well please re respond?

Can you state your point(s) and question(s) in a clear manner so us simple folk can understand? And please don't drown me with words. Please keep it simple.

Please let me know if I didn't present in a clear enough manner to allow for a receptive effect Brown Bear
thanks for taking time to add some input and questions within the thread.

NAMASTE*******

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join