It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs Spotted in Clouds Above Maui.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi.

So have you seen this video? Has it been posted? I searched and searched for hours and hours but found nothing. (actually it was one search and it only lasted a few seconds but I did search.)

[SNIPPED]

news.gather.com...

The minute-and-a-half footage from Maui on Sunday is fairly high quality. You can make out people sounding alarmed in the background, and there are clearly three glowing orb UFOs right below the clouds. If they are in fact space ships, perhaps they wanted to be seen for some reason. Why else would they be hovering at such a low altitude?

Not sure what it is but I don't think it's a hoax. I guess it could be military craft or news helicopters covering the storm. I'm not sure how common that is but in Phoenix when it rains it's the top news story for the week. I watched it a couple times and it's pretty strange.

I don't like it when people insert background music but it is what it is.

I'm going with an official ufo sighting unless you can identify what these things are.
edit on 10/16/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
thirdphaseofmoon

search that...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Wow, great video thanks for posting!

Now definitely those are not chinese lanterns, weather balloon, birds, or helicopters or regular planes.

Even those we cannot see a clear shot of these things, the flying movement is such that those crafts are built very aerodynamically. The different speeds at which they fly during different intervals in their flight is what makes this video interesting.

I think this could show one of two things: government experimenting with new military aircraft....or we are being visited by ETs.

S&F for this find

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My money is on helicopters or some type of meteorloigcal effect associated with the storm

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Thanks for that case closed!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

okay so are you guys saying that every video by these guys is fake? That's pretty closed minded thinking.

Oh well I have felt my time here is growing short anyway......farewell all.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Even if it hadn't written thirdphaseoftheclown all over it ..

The music is a dead giveaway for a fake.

I have strong feeling that the video was shot for something completely different, like the storm clouds, by a different user. Then it got ripped, the real audio track got replaced by the music, CONVENIENTLY only fading out when the guy says "wow", which in my opinion is related to the storm clouds or wind. Little bit of cheap arse CGI after effects and there you go.

Your typical TFOTM video thus.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Hi.

So have you seen this video? Has it been posted? I searched and searched for hours and hours but found nothing. (actually it was one search and it only lasted a few seconds but I did search.)
nice line love it ,ill be back after i have watched it if it deserves a reply
but ill star that line

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Kinda odd that the local newspaper (Maui News) doesn't have a single mention of this event. Or are "they" in on the coverup?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yes , they are UFOs . I wonder why they are always so bright .

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

okay so are you guys saying that every video by these guys is fake? That's pretty closed minded thinking.

Here are a few of his other videos...

Do you still want to know what we think about his videos?

If you do, then yes they are fake....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

I think this could show one of two things: government experimenting with new military aircraft....or we are being visited by ETs.

How about a third.....

The video is a hoax, as are his other videos..

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

if i was really into u.f.o.'s to the point that it became a hobby i might search around for all the u.f.o. footage i could find and post it on my you tube channel. of course some of it would be fake, even if i couldn't see it myself, but it wouldn't mean all of it is.

however it has reached a point with this guy where any footage on their account is instantly dismissed regardless of where the footage came from or how interesting anybody thinks it is.

I my self don't think that is how you prove or disprove something, but it is the way it is and how people gauge things.

it is not different to somebody lying to you multiple times and then when they tell the truth you don't believe them even though they are telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

0:01 Thirdphaseofmoon

That's all that's needed. HOAX.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Oh well I have felt my time here is growing short anyway......farewell all.

Truth hurts doesn't it!

new topics

top topics

join