It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Oct. 16, 2012 Presidential debate thread

page: 42
14
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Also if your a woman and voting Republican... you're insane, I'd say the same to any gay men.


I agree - - and I would too.

I'm one of those long time Republicans (social liberal) - - - that has left the party because of the insane direction they've taken.

I don't understand how anyone can think Romney/Ryan is good for this country.




posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Also if your a woman and voting Republican... you're insane, I'd say the same to any gay men.


I agree - - and I would too.

I'm one of those long time Republicans (social liberal) - - - that has left the party because of the insane direction they've taken.

I don't understand how anyone can think Romney/Ryan is good for this country.


Um, doesn't anyone read her posts? I think she voted Libertarian. So is the attack and insult just because she didn't vote for Obama?



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by solidguy
 


THe questions came from undecided voters not Ms Crowley.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Absolutely agree Annee, I feel that voting republican at this point is moving our country backwards. Any woman voting for the republican party is also saying I concede my rights for equality, just as any gay American would be. An to insinuate otherwise is again... insane, because this IS the path these men want to take however they spin it.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Also if your a woman and voting Republican... you're insane, I'd say the same to any gay men.


I agree - - and I would too.

I'm one of those long time Republicans (social liberal) - - - that has left the party because of the insane direction they've taken.

I don't understand how anyone can think Romney/Ryan is good for this country.


Um, doesn't anyone read her posts? I think she voted Libertarian. So is the attack and insult just because she didn't vote for Obama?


I commented on one statement by "NoJoker".

My comment has nothing to do with anything or anyone else.

And yes I read she voted Libertarian.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Well in that case, that's just a waste of a vote. At least by Obama's track record you can see he has done a lot for women and hasn't taken anything away from them. In that instance you are doing a disservice to women by voting libertarian since clearly their not going to win anyway and the guy running against Obama basically wants women to be baby makers and shut the hell up.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by NoJoker13
Also if your a woman and voting Republican... you're insane,

I am a woman and I already voted ... Libertarian. You shouldn't listen to the lies of HostileApostles. As my posts show, I am not a Romney fan. FAR from it.


Doesn't matter, FF. You didn't vote for Obama.

The cult of personality is at fever pitch and will probably remain so until November 7th.


You know I have the opinion that Obama is just as bad as Romney policy wise but the more I see of the Obama cult's posts here on ATS the more I realize he mustn't be allowed a second term. The Obama cultists appear to have the belief they know what is better for everyone, and the hate just oozes out their posts when someone disagrees with them.

-----------------------


and props to FlyersFan for voting Libertarian, don't buy into the lesser of two evils baloney, vote as your principles dictate!
edit on 17-10-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
CANDY CROWLY should have never said anything ABOUT BENGHAZI and stayed neutral. She had no right interjecting false information. When obama nudged her into answering she should of said
MR. POTUS i'm not quite for sure i will need to check that... She jumped right at the chance to back potus with a lie.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
What a disgrace the debate was. Moderated by that scumbag "Candy" whom the whole time
I wanted to reach through my idiot box and smack, was SO blatantly shilling for the libs.

Romney interupted 28 times, Obama just 9




“Governor Romney, you can make it short. See all these people? They've been waiting for you. Make it short.” Then she really tried to humiliate him with this: “If I could have you sit down, Governor Romney. Thank you.” She never asked Obama to sit down.


Disgusting liberal puke stain. I hope Pat Buchanan moderates the next round.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13
 


Only if they want to be. On the other hand, we could stick with Obama who wants to rob the producers in this country and hand the money over to his sex-slaves who are being paid to pop-out more illegitimate kids so that his self-propagating vote-producing machine can continue to grow.

Right? So, which candidate wants women to be baby-makers? The one paying them to be that way, I suggest.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Well in that case, that's just a waste of a vote. At least by Obama's track record you can see he has done a lot for women and hasn't taken anything away from them. In that instance you are doing a disservice to women by voting libertarian since clearly their not going to win anyway and the guy running against Obama basically wants women to be baby makers and shut the hell up.


I honestly do not understand the Extreme opposition to Obama.

He said in the beginning - - he would take each problem - - study it and come up with an informed (not gut) course of action. Which is exactly what he has done.

I've read his accomplishments. He has accomplished a great deal.

Has he done everything right? Of course not - - no one in this position ever will.

I'll take the deliberate methodical thinking every time - - - over the blow hard "instagram" with no substance to back up his claims.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
On the other hand, we could stick with Obama who wants to rob the producers in this country and hand the money over to his sex-slaves who are being paid to pop-out more illegitimate kids so that his self-propagating vote-producing machine can continue to grow.



What are you talking about?



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by NoJoker13
 


Only if they want to be. On the other hand, we could stick with Obama who wants to rob the producers in this country and hand the money over to his sex-slaves who are being paid to pop-out more illegitimate kids so that his self-propagating vote-producing machine can continue to grow.

Right? So, which candidate wants women to be baby-makers? The one paying them to be that way, I suggest.



Politicians learned long ago that as long as you provide the most freebies, you will likely get elected. Unfortunately, someone has to pay for them, and eventually the money runs out (as we are witnessing)

Also unfortunate that the middle class has to pay, the rich learned to get their money out of the scheme.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by FlyersFan
 


Well in that case, that's just a waste of a vote. At least by Obama's track record you can see he has done a lot for women and hasn't taken anything away from them. In that instance you are doing a disservice to women by voting libertarian since clearly their not going to win anyway and the guy running against Obama basically wants women to be baby makers and shut the hell up.


I honestly do not understand the Extreme opposition to Obama.

He said in the beginning - - he would take each problem - - study it and come up with an informed (not gut) course of action. Which is exactly what he has done.

I've read his accomplishments. He has accomplished a great deal.

Has he done everything right? Of course not - - no one in this position ever will.

I'll take the deliberate methodical thinking every time - - - over the blow hard "instagram" with no substance to back up his claims.





No-one is saying he's ignoring the problems.

It's just that his SOLUTIONS are worse.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
The Obama cultists appear to have the belief they know what is better for everyone, and the hate just oozes out their posts when someone disagrees with them.


Well that hasn't been my experience.

I first joined a political discussion thread about 1998 (un-moderated). Just before the Bush / Gore campaign.

I went in as a Bush Republican. I came out on the other side. I was there until they closed the board - - about 6 years.

There is no more Republican party. There is only the Neo-Cons and the Extreme Right Wing. And they're just plain insane.

They have complete tunnel vision - - and think they are right about everything. It's there way or the highway.

They're mostly fueled by emotional hysteria - - - which is why they love "Rush the Carnival Barker" and FOX news.

Its rare to find someone on the Right who can actually present their position clearly with factual information.

I came from there - - - and its damn scary what its turned into.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

No-one is saying he's ignoring the problems.

It's just that his SOLUTIONS are worse.


And who exactly is providing SOLUTIONS you agree with?

Please define them.

Is it Romney - - who's a whiz at saying what he's going to do - - by saying nothing?



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by beezzer

No-one is saying he's ignoring the problems.

It's just that his SOLUTIONS are worse.


And who exactly is providing SOLUTIONS you agree with?

Please define them.

Is it Romney - - who's a whiz at saying what he's going to do - - by saying nothing?


If Romney does the opposite of Obama, then that'll be good enough to start.

I find it amusing that NOW the left asks for specifics, when Obama got hired with just "hope and change".



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee
 


Is it Romney - - who's a whiz at saying what he's going to do - - by saying nothing?


You should take a Look at Romney's plans.

Better yet, read and dissect.

Plan Snapshot

On the right side there is a button "Full Plan pdf" .......

Remember also that Congress will pick this apart.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
It will be more of the same...

Another poor showing by Obama and another great beating by Romney.

The race could be over tonight.....Just saying!
edit on 16-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)


Didnt turn out like you expected did it.



posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia
 


Its so funny reading these predictions from yesterday and they are so wrong.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

log in

join