It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October, something this way comes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yeah, I remember when people were saying George Bush was going to cancel the elections in 2008.

It never ends.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I watch 'Haven' in UK So I know it is shown later in the year than US.
BUt last weeks and today are going on about the Orinids and the Hunter (which is the constellation Orion).
That happens to be October 20-22, this weekend.

I have also dreamed of the number 21 and the word GIANTS. ANd around some white toddlers were black muslim mums, seated at tables, with their families. Back in July 2012.

In another forum I frequent called RITA, someone posted a dream she had of 21 and October.

Revelation 6 and the sixth seal could be about a meteor shower? Maybe Orinids? Who knows, but it is fun guessing.

My guess is that TPTB are guessing too, as I heard on Beforeitsnews that the event could be going on into November.
The reason why predictions are so hard to come true is that unless they are 'time-locked' events they can be cancelled or postponed. Happened all the time in the BIble, as it is happening today.

SO if Oct 21 doesn't pan out then watch Nov 21. And if that doesn't happen, then we are on the BIG 21-Dec 21.

SO to the immature stop getting so annoyed if someone predicts something that doesn't happen, if it was a bad event, then thank God and the people who helped to stop it, whether physically or spiritually.

Resistance is NOT futile and that is in the Bible (if you paraphrase).
I can't remember which prophet but he said 'If a prophet, prophecies that it will come true and you can not change it, then that prophet is a false prophet.'
As this would have controvened free will, we all have a say in this Earth journey, all our behaviours are added together, and that is the path of the Earth and all on her.

SO get your affairs in order and if nothing happens, then watch for the next date. Something is going to happen, but it might not be what you are thinking of, ie NOT a catastrophe.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Thank you for you post, this is exciting times indeed, so many claiming to awaking. Awaking to what is the question, some to law, others to religions many more to spiritual intentions, as we are the creators and we can change any planed event.

TPTB, use the idea of actions vs reactions, because history has a tendency to repeat itself its not that hard to create and event knowing exactly how the greater population of the area are going to respond. This is what they count on, so to change the plan simple do not react as they want you too, instead for example it you’re on fire, stop drop and roll, for any event, stop think and love.

Every second of every hour of every day you have but two choices to make, LOVE or HATE, it’s up to you. Don’t feed their fire of control, distraction, and enslavement; instead get right with your God family friends and neighbors. Together we can over come all, but only if we work together in love.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well still here, I've not seen any reports on anything really bad happening that we've not seen already. It's quite here, only thing that's happened to day so far was my car getting hit by a deer.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

Ouch, did the deer become diner?

All quiet here as well so far and hope it stays that way, chatter from my people the last 48 hours has been none existent and that in its self is strange.

The calm before the storms? Perhaps.

Lots of earth quake activity other then that things seem too quiet globally besides all the bs on elections and the ongoing brainwashing of the sheeple thinking they make a difference. LoL

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
CTV News - ‎17 minutes ago‎
Syria's civil war spills violence into Jordan, Lebanon

BEIRUT -- A Jordanian soldier was killed in clashes with armed militants trying to cross the border into Syria on Monday and sectarian clashes overnight in Lebanon left four dead as Syria's civil war spilled into neighbouring countries.

BEIRUT — Gun battles broke out in Beirut early Monday, a day after emotional funeral ceremonies for Brig. Gen. Wissam al-Hassan, the intelligence chief whose assassination has exposed long-running sectarian grudges and plunged Lebanon into its worst crisis in years.

The clashes between Sunni gunmen and Shiite militias in the Tariq Jdeide area flared after midnight. At Hassan’s funeral hours earlier, speakers had exhorted Sunnis to try and topple the country’s Hezbollah-led government to avenge the death of Hassan, a close ally of Sunni leader Saad al-Hariri.

This may be the start of Armageddon.....

Is this the beginning of the End?

edit on 22/10/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

S&F for the well-informed thread. I keep seeing alot of people who don't even know anything about what you described in the OP... I am glad I am not alone in thinking something might come up, something big, which is, yes, related to Mount Weather wanting to take over Washington. Emergency state is the most logical way to go indeed.

So far, nothing happened here, but let's brace for impact... It'll come.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by ObjectZero

Ouch, did the deer become diner?

All quiet here as well so far and hope it stays that way, chatter from my people the last 48 hours has been none existent and that in its self is strange.

The calm before the storms? Perhaps.

Lots of earth quake activity other then that things seem too quiet globally besides all the bs on elections and the ongoing brainwashing of the sheeple thinking they make a difference. LoL

Nope it only clipped my car, so it ran off some where after it hit me. But at least I didn't have to drag a body out of the road.

Could be, but everything seems to be happening around my area not in it.

There is some mixed up report on Fukushima, but I've yet to be able to pin any thing solid on it yet so it could be nothing.

posted on Oct, 22 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Today is my 37th birthday...so something terrible is happening...I am getting old!

On the bright side though...the weather is nice and I'll take the Harley out for one last spin before the snow starts flying!

Something came alright...now what does the rest of the day hold?

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Well worlds still spinning and no riots or major chaos in my area.

Oh and Happy Birthday jerryznv

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Been at this a long time teaching truth in law so people can separate the truth from the hype within the so called freedom movement, this time of year with elections I try to keep the thread and pdf titled Treason by Design near the top. Still don’t believe me that your vote has never counted and you do NOT have a true voice in all of this dog and pony show put on by congress and others then take a look at this one.

edit on 24-10-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

Just to be fair here they claim its a test, yeh ok.
edit on 24-10-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
New World Order is not very probable to me. I am very hard-pressed to see a way that anyone could get the three world super powers to surrender their sovereignty. I actually only see one way, but I'll see if anyone comes back at me on this before I answer my own question.

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SiicKxShoTz

A massive war winner take all.

However N W O, I don’t think is what most people understand it to be, we already have and have had it for many generations a world currency, currently it’s the usa dollar before that was the British pound and China as well as a few others are asking for a new world currency. This does not mean one currency for the planet; it only represents the currency used by governments when doing business with each other, ie Chine and Russia when buy or selling items to each other use FRNs to complete the transaction.

What is a more likely situation of n w o, is none of the supper powers like you pointed out will give up their sovereignty, but all will come under the control of the UN, with all having a vote as they do today. It’s my belief the UN will be officially the new congress/senate of the world with not a single President but run in the same way it is today.

Could go a little deep but want to hear from you guys on all of this.

Thank you for your responses

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
for the last few weeks have heard from many of my friends in law enforcement as well as other places that they have been warned by the FBI for one, of and event to take place this month. Vacations have been conceled and preparations have been in the making for this, however they are not being told exactly what they are preparing for. Many others on youtube have posted things about this coming month as well, but know one seems to have a clue when or what it’s all about. In last nights show the date October 22, was mentioned as to being the date of this large scale event. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, exactly what is the event, how will LEO and others responded to it, and of course what will be the outcome?

As expected, nothing at all happened, just another made up story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join