It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October, something this way comes.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Its easy to look back within TV shows after an event like that of 9/11, since I’ve seen many youtube vids doing this I have become more aware of catching these possibilities before the event instead of after.

Just last night was watching Alpha’s on Sci Fi channel, for the last few weeks have heard from many of my friends in law enforcement as well as other places that they have been warned by the FBI for one, of and event to take place this month. Vacations have been conceled and preparations have been in the making for this, however they are not being told exactly what they are preparing for. Many others on youtube have posted things about this coming month as well, but know one seems to have a clue when or what it’s all about. In last nights show the date October 22, was mentioned as to being the date of this large scale event. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, exactly what is the event, how will LEO and others responded to it, and of course what will be the outcome?

At this time we can only guess, for my best guess, this event will be used by TPTB to officially concel the up coming elections, as this has been hinted to in many States for the past year or more. (They), just love these so called State of Emergencies to move their agenda’s forward, what is the agenda? NWO, of some sort as it has always been their goal since that of recorded history, how will it take place, what will it look like? A new currency? Maybe, but again at this time we can only guess what the next step in this global plan we might see.

What is your best guess, and how do you see these things coming about?
Cant wait to read your responses, stay safe my friends as the day may be closer then we all think.

Thank you for you time and attention on this thread.

edit on 16-10-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2012 by drmeola because: conceal, cancel lol dang auto correct gets me every time. thank you for pointing it out.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I do love a good count down, so October 22nd of 2012. That would be this coming Monday for anyone without the ability to look at a calendar at this current moment.

As for any insight on what might happen, I don't have any for my area. The weather seems nice, air traffic is normal, no odd shakes reported and no big or odd troop or police movement. At least as far as I know.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Conceal?
or
Cancel?

Conceal = to hide, or cover up.
Cancel = to stop, or make void.

Concealed vacations and Concealed Elections sound fascinating.
It'd be like an Easter egg hunt.
Where's the vacation this year?
Where's the secret concealed election taking place this time?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
No offense, drmeola, but I'm not inclined to believe that October 22 will be anything other than just another Monday. A lot of the claims I see about "special events to come" follow the same pattern:

"A friend of a friend said that..."
"A lot of people believe that..."
"I don't remember where I read it, but..."

In the end, all we have to go on is faith that what you are saying is true. Lacking evidence to support your assertions, I have no choice but to believe that nothing is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Cyber Terrorism shuts down power grid, Martial Law is implemented because of all the looting. Blame goes on Iran. FEMA relocates hundreds of thousands of sick, elderly, poor, while Militia Groups battle with Military. Elections are called off due to the chaos.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well poo...my hay delivery is due the 22nd. Goats will be unhappy if anything interferes....

Des

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
I do love a good count down, so October 22nd of 2012. That would be this coming Monday for anyone without the ability to look at a calendar at this current moment.

As for any insight on what might happen, I don't have any for my area. The weather seems nice, air traffic is normal, no odd shakes reported and no big or odd troop or police movement. At least as far as I know.

Calm before the storm, maybe?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Everyone is preparing for Halloween

edit on 16-10-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

, for the last few weeks have heard from many of my friends in law enforcement as well as other places that they have been warned by the FBI for one, of and event to take place this month. Vacations have been concealed and preparations have been in the making for this, however they are not being told exactly what they are preparing for.

Who told you what??

I have the same info and I have no friends in Law enforcement..

There is a particular show that someone called into who as in Law enforcement. He sounded like he was going to cry. Supposedly law enforcement is to be ready to guard certain neighborhoods of the richest most powerful people who are going along with the agenda from people like militia groups. He seemed to think this was about martial law. The police would be turned into private security force for the power holders. The Army gets turned into the police.

This is all based on a call into Coast to Coast. I have no idea which night it was because I hardly ever listen to it, but it was maybe a month ago or so.

Who knows? haha. I don't have any senses tingling on this one.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thank you all for the responses so far, stars all around, I corrected the spelling as well my auto correct gets me all the time, plus I was edge-u-mikated in the public fool system. Lol

22nd would mean no trick or treating this year, how am I going to steal my kids treats if there is no trick or treating? lol

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Thank you all for the responses so far, stars all around, I corrected the spelling as well my auto correct gets me all the time, plus I was edge-u-mikated in the public fool system. Lol

22nd would mean no trick or treating this year, how am I going to steal my kids treats if there is no trick or treating? lol

Maybe all stores will run out of candy for Halloween on the 22nd. Then all the kids who go T&T-ing will be screwed.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Very well...as long as it's not on my birthday: 10/21/12.....

I ain't holding my breath, though........

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
To be fair, you are getting this date because of a fictional date for an attack in a science fiction tv drama on the SyFy channel.
Just because they mentioned a date on the show doesn't mean that it will happen in REAL life.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Hi Dustytoad,

Yes heard a couple of calls on different radio shows on the net, heard about the rich being protected as well could have been the same show. Yes much talk about Martial Law, by all I think but if you look up my other threads I speak on the talk of law(s) and how that doesn’t worry me as technically we have been operating under Martial Law since General Order 100 put in place by Lincoln, but that is another story.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Its easy to look back within TV shows after an event like that of 9/11, since I’ve seen many youtube vids doing this I have become more aware of catching these possibilities before the event instead of after.

Just last night was watching Alpha’s on Sci Fi channel, for the last few weeks have heard from many of my friends in law enforcement as well as other places that they have been warned by the FBI for one, of and event to take place this month. Vacations have been conceled and preparations have been in the making for this, however they are not being told exactly what they are preparing for. Many others on youtube have posted things about this coming month as well, but know one seems to have a clue when or what it’s all about. In last nights show the date October 22, was mentioned as to being the date of this large scale event. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out, exactly what is the event, how will LEO and others responded to it, and of course what will be the outcome?

At this time we can only guess, for my best guess, this event will be used by TPTB to officially concel the up coming elections, as this has been hinted to in many States for the past year or more. (They), just love these so called State of Emergencies to move their agenda’s forward, what is the agenda? NWO, of some sort as it has always been their goal since that of recorded history, how will it take place, what will it look like? A new currency? Maybe, but again at this time we can only guess what the next step in this global plan we might see.

What is your best guess, and how do you see these things coming about?
Cant wait to read your responses, stay safe my friends as the day may be closer then we all think.

Thank you for you time and attention on this thread.

edit on 16-10-2012 by drmeola because: conceal, cancel lol dang auto correct gets me every time. thank you for pointing it out.

Let's see

- a friend told you - check
- secret prep-ing going on - check
- TBTB and/or NWO mentioned - check
- some connection to a TV show - check
- specific date given - check

Looks like you've covered all the bases. Talk you on Tuesday!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ohhhhhhhh boy!!!! I cannot wait for Monday to come.....and go.

If something happens, I will eat my own fist WITHOUT salt and pepper.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Ohhhhhhhh boy!!!! I cannot wait for Monday to come.....and go.

If something happens, I will eat my own fist WITHOUT salt and pepper.

You sound to me like you are in the makings for a true zombie. Should you eat your own fist on that day, you will be classified as a real zombie and will be shot.

I recommend you eat a burger without salt and pepper instead. Trust me on this one because you will need your hand to hold the burger.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ok just told the kids they canceled trick or treat so we have to go and buy up all the candy and chocolate bars we can find, but wait wouldn’t that make me a terrorist as I would have more then seven days of food in storage? Let’s see 3 candy bars a day a family of 5, that’s 15 times 7 is 105. Ok so as long as the box from Sam’s Club has less then that in it we should be alright. LoL, for now we can have fun with this thread and laugh at ourselves and come back on Tuesday the 23rd and say see I told you nothing was going to happen. The politics of the day has gotten so crazy with executive orders, elections, so called terrorist watch lists ext…..I think few people in the world when they look at that list could say they wouldn’t fall under it some place. When are we all going to finally say enough is enough? I feel by then it will be too late. So for now laugh have fun enjoy the day be thankful each night when we can tuck our little ones in bed without nothing more then a scraped knee and pray in the morning as the sun comes up that this day will be as good if not better then yesterday.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I have been meaning to post a thread about this it was always something that bothered me but since you ask I thought I would add to this thread so that if it was correct I could go back to it.

I used to watch that show CHUCK but stopped after several seasons just cause it was only an ok show. Anyway the season finale of season 3 I believe shows a flash (part of the theme of the show) that shows a nuclear device going off along with Russian vehicles but here was the kicker it also showed Pumpkins, Pumpkin pie and Fall like images.

What does it mean? I had a theory that just like in the 40's with WWII and secret messages were being broadcast on the Radio, in movies and in the News Paper. Could this be a more modern form? And either communicating when the attack will take place, warning some operatives or helping them with their plan? Or possibly conditioning your mind to accept an attack?

Also National Preparedness Month was last month and the Great Shake out is in two days on the 18th if they were planning something internally but wanted to prevent too many casualties but inflict a lot of confusion and chaos right after a disaster test might not be a bad idea...

Take that however you want...
edit on 16-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Meh, the 22nd is my little sisters birthday and there'd be HELL to pay if anyone screwed up her birthday. So if some secret society or group is planning a major thingie for that date - I advise them to reschedule or face her wrath. And, trust me, they should be scared. She's MEAN!

On a serious note... something may happen on the 22nd or it may not. It is entertaining to see folks go into full on FEMA-MARTIAL LAW mode every time the wind blows... been fun for about the last ten years or longer. Never mind that imprisoning America, as a whole, in that manner is logistically impossible. In Feudal societies only a small number of people were kept in the dungeon... but that didn't make the peasants free. They were, effectively, chained to their farms, their vending stalls, their craft shops, and their hovels. The tax collector and his nearly unlimited powers kept folks working hard and scared. All the Lord or King need do was keep them busy, make them all afraid of him and his authority, and then post guards at the borders as best he could.

Sound familiar yet?

Martial law would destroy the US economy. Productivity would go down and consumer spending would almost totally evaporate. It is not in the best interest of our Lords and Kings to waste their resources guarding us and inhibiting normalcy in this way. They need us doing the five days a week, forty hour shuffle. Actually I think the new version of that is the seven day a week, sixty hours at three part time jobs for much less money shuffle... but that is neither here nor there. They need us busy and they need us spending. That is their power and our chains.

If any October surprise comes, it will only serve to take away some aspect of our rights. Some sliver from our inherited freedoms. Maybe some single event, like the Reagan assassination attempt, that will get the country eager to see gun control enacted. Maybe something else, like a Columbine-like event. Maybe even something big like a massive false flag... though the timing isn't right for one of those IMO. Just something to whittle away another layer is all I foresee being possible.

Makes one long for the heady days when our biggest problem, as a nation, was whether or not the POTUS got busy with the chubby girl or not. Doesn't it?

~Heff

<<   2 >>

join