It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran plans massive oil spil in the Persian Gulf

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I love you american haters.

If Any American owned oil company has an oil spill, you all whine and cry and point the blame towards the United States.

There is a report that Iran claims to make an oil spill in the persian gulf, and no one critisizes the move at all.

Obviously, theres no way to decide if Iran really has made the decision, I personally do not think they are that stupid. I am just saying some people on here eat Iran's crap up for lunch and ask for seconds.
edit on 16-10-2012 by bodybagPAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Kind of reminds me of this video. Start at 1:03:20 min

edit on 17-10-2012 by lurksoften because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
no ..they're not..

this is more propoganda..

from some defunked newagency ..

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Ignite it and watch what happens.
:f lame:
SHip
Tanker
Ship
Boat
: flame:

edit on 17-10-2012 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The story was also posted on The Telegraph (UK)

The reason cited made sense:

Citing Western intelligence source, the German magazine disclosed a top-secret plan — code-named “Dirty Water” — created by senior figures in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Its aim is to force Western powers into a colossal clean-up operation, for which they would need Iran’s help. This technical assistance would be granted only if sanctions imposed on the regime were dropped.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by lewman

That is another thing I was wondering......why tell everybody? If you wanted to do this it seems much more logical to stage it as an accident. That's what I would do.

You tell them so USA know that if it sends war ship
they will get tankers in-front and behind the US ships.
and drive them to the US battle ships.
when US starts hitting the tankers they blow up.
I would not want to be in the US ships then.
it would burn for days.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
With all this speculation about false flags we will never know the truth about why anything starts. This gives all sides of the equation the ability to start a war and blame it on the other. When it fact it makes no difference why a war is started, only the fact it has to happen to begin with for any changes to occur. The sad simple truth is that they want wars to happen, for many reasons. None of which are valid. Never in the history of mankind has there ever been a justifiable reason to have a war. Only excuses. There should be no borders in a world where we all should be free to go where we chose to go, the Earth is not for us to own it for us to share equally without class restrictions and govt control, We all are born with the innate ability to know the difference between what is right and what is wrong, yet we are not capable of grasping this without man made religion and monetary systems that tell us if you sin you will go to hell but if you donate to the religion of your choice you will be saved. Any soldier that picks up a weapon has free will what to do with that weapon, he can follow orders from those with ulterior motives or follow his soul which has no ulterior motives. Killing in the name of religion is not justifiable, killing in the name of GOD ( gold, oil, diamonds ) or any other natural resources is not justifiable.

Sincerely,

Ascension211

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Cool
So do I have to find a boat or can I sit somewhere on the shore line?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by damingus

this is the first time I have heard it !? then you mean Iran is going to suicide and ruin it's harbours ! eh this is what EU wants !!!

And this is exactly why Iran should NOT have nuclear weapons!

second

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Too bad only time will tell...
What a shame...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel

Originally posted by maes2
reply to post by damingus

this is the first time I have heard it !? then you mean Iran is going to suicide and ruin it's harbours ! eh this is what EU wants !!!

And this is exactly why Iran should NOT have nuclear weapons!
second

these are just some rumors exactly the same that Iran is after nukes !
edit on 18-10-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by cavalryscout
It's actually a pretty clever plan, I'm surprised they or another country hasn't done this.

Come on, think it through. It's a stupid plan on many levels.

1. The livelihood of many would be compromised e.g. fishermen. Thus would cause angst of Iran's neighbours. Not clever.
2. It would be an environmental catastrophe. This would alienate many who support Iran's position e.g. Western liberals who are on auto-like anything US/Western. Not clever.
3. It would mess up their back yard. Why crap in your own kitchen? Not clever.
4. It is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

On the basis that this is a really silly idea, I have to entertain the fact the Iranian authorities have considered it!

Regards

While I understand the strategic idea behind this as explained in the thread, I suspect you are correct in your ideas.

However, it would work BEAUTIFULLY as a kind of "false flag" which we or another opposing country might consider "an act of war" thus justifying their/our own act of war against Iran.

Either way -- let's hope no one decides to go there.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Good thinking by Iran.its a ice plan.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join