It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and kerry the antichrist, no way.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
As I said, if you don't believe, there's no rule that says you have to comment. You've commented enough. Move along, there's nothing here to see.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As I said, if you don't believe, there's no rule that says you have to comment. You've commented enough. Move along, there's nothing here to see.

Yeah, I will move along..nothing here to see

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
The sucessor of John Paul II must be one of the cardinals. In October 2003 the pope elected 31 new cardinals, but one of them remained unnamed. I believe this one is the 666 man.

"One of the 31 on the list was unidentified, perhaps because he works in a country where the church is oppressed."

www.cbsnews.com...

Curious the last is not revealed it almost seems as if there are motives either by the pope to prevent the antichrist or the antichrst himself doesnt want to be know weird and interesting thought worth further research

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by crusader
I agree with you on the point of george bush and John Kerry not being the antichrist. But not with the pope, neither, well to a certain extent........ For example the Pope has lost considerable power. He couldn't even persuade Bush . not to go to war....... which he did. And of course you know the scandals that are rocking the cathoilic church...... it maybe not too sure a few years before the antichrist apperas. Remmeber every genration thinks it 's the last.
peace

Lets not forget the pope now has seen his church suffer the worst criminal,financial and moral failures ever recorded in the RCC

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

What's the validity of the list of Pope, iI think it's just as the validility of the 3 children's vision of Fatima, in eastern Poland I think.. Anyway, maybe the next Pope to come is the antichrist, who knows.... maybe not. According to St. Malachy, the Pope after John Paul the 2nd, is suppose to be another one before Peter the Roman. The dreadful one he's suppose to carry the church through Tribulation......

the list of the pope came by in two points the wounded head issue and the roman empire connection

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

I missed how this developed but hop its not to me Im rather intrigued myself in fact Im having fun finding new view points and am entertaining ones I never thought of including the pope issue

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i dont believe that it will be the next pope, however i do believe that Pope John Paul II will die in 2006, that is the next solar eclipse, and anyone who knows st. malachy's pope prophecy will know that John Paul II was tied to Solar eclipse, which he was born during, and im thinking will die during, one. I believe the next pope will reign and we will see only greater times of despair. I do believe St. Malachy was right with Peter the Roman taking the papacy. At that point we will hit the apocalypse! Peter the Roman will probably be the Anti-Christ!

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i dont believe that it will be the next pope, however i do believe that Pope John Paul II will die in 2006, that is the next solar eclipse, and anyone who knows st. malachy's pope prophecy will know that John Paul II was tied to Solar eclipse, which he was born during, and im thinking will die during, one. I believe the next pope will reign and we will see only greater times of despair. I do believe St. Malachy was right with Peter the Roman taking the papacy. At that point we will hit the apocalypse! Peter the Roman will probably be the Anti-Christ!

Thats a little far fetched to date a mans death based on his birth and in what mannor is it that you have determained the apocalypse will start this way....Israel is Gods time Piece and the events shall proceed even outside those peramiters the antichrist will has to be a world leader before the appocolypse and I can tell you this the pope now isnt the key you just made him out to be his death seems to be played as a final act of world existance.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

I agree with you on the point of george bush and John Kerry not being the antichrist. But not with the pope, neither, well to a certain extent........ For example the Pope has lost considerable power. He couldn't even persuade Bush . not to go to war....... which he did. And of course you know the scandals that are rocking the cathoilic church...... it maybe not too sure a few years before the antichrist apperas. Remmeber every genration thinks it 's the last.
peace

Lets not forget the pope now has seen his church suffer the worst criminal,financial and moral failures ever recorded in the RCC

The harlot (the catholic church) shall be made desolate by the ten horns on the beast. That means that she somehow will be thrown off the beast (the papacy/the roman curia). The beast will go on without the church. Maybe the scandals in the catholic church are setups to trigger this split-up situation. Who really knows.

Rev 17,16: "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise

The harlot (the catholic church) shall be made desolate by the ten horns on the beast. That means that she somehow will be thrown off the beast (the papacy/the roman curia). The beast will go on without the church. Maybe the scandals in the catholic church are setups to trigger this split-up situation. Who really knows.

Rev 17,16: "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

GOOD POINT

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join