It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and kerry the antichrist, no way.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i can never see some one like bush or kerry to be the anti christ like alot fo you, i can see them as tools of the anti-christ though. If i where the devil where would i place my Anti-Christ, why would i control one country when i could control every single Christian/Catholic in the world, i would think it would be the next pope if anything. G Bush would probably do anything the pope would ask of him so would the rest of the Christian catholic world (not all but alot). He could easily get to world leaders and start more wars than the U.S president. So dont you think some one with this much power would probably be the Anti-Christ First? (not to mention the devil would really be rubbing it in the face of god that the Anti-christ is the pope)

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I agree with you on the point of george bush and John Kerry not being the antichrist. But not with the pope, neither, well to a certain extent........ For example the Pope has lost considerable power. He couldn't even persuade Bush . not to go to war....... which he did. And of course you know the scandals that are rocking the cathoilic church...... it maybe not too sure a few years before the antichrist apperas. Remmeber every genration thinks it 's the last.
peace

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, the next pope is a proper candidate of being the 666 Beast in the book of Revelation.

www.666beast.net...

John Paul II is the last pope before the wound is healed.

Rev 13,3: "And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."

Rev 17,9-11: "And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short time. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Pius (head#1), Leo (head#2), Gregory (head#3), Benedict (head#4), John (head#5), Paul (head#6), John Paul (head#7). The 7th head (John Paul) must continue a short time (only two popes). The 8th is the beast itself, who reigned before the seven heads (Rev 17,8), but shall come back when the wound is healed, that is: when John Paul II dies.

The criterion of the next pope being the 666 man, is that he has a unique name that never has been used in the history of the papacy. He needs a name with the number 1 behind his name, for instance Peter the Roman I.

I see no single reason that the prophecy will fail now since EVERY SINGLE biblical prophecy describing the Beast until this day, is perfectly fulfilled.

Check out the official list of popes if you want to doublecheck the list of popes through history. Or, read the whole biblestudy here

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What's the validity of the list of Pope, iI think it's just as the validility of the 3 children's vision of Fatima, in eastern Poland I think.. Anyway, maybe the next Pope to come is the antichrist, who knows.... maybe not. According to St. Malachy, the Pope after John Paul the 2nd, is suppose to be another one before Peter the Roman. The dreadful one he's suppose to carry the church through Tribulation......

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, I agree with you . I don't think Peter the apostle was the first pope either, but the list with the popes concerned in the theory is historical correct.

The next pope could be an antipope, one who is elected in opposition to the real pope. Antipopes usually get a zero behind their names, so there is a little chance that there is a pope between the 666 and John Paul II (665).

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If we use this list, to say, ok predict the endtimes, which we cannot. let's say the pope, (god forbids) dies in office now. and the elect a new pope in 90 days or less, or whatever. and he's the antipope. and he starts the tribulation and the other tjheories of the endtime. do we count ok, 7 years fromn now the return of Jesus? No we can't as Jesus, says, No one knows the hour or day he returns to earth.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
No, we cannot know the time of the return of the Lord, but we can sense when the time is close. He can come before the end of the seven years, or even after. I don't think he will arrive precisely at 12:00 PM.

Mark 13:29

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i definitely dont think that the anti-christ would be Bush or Kerry but more likely to be a face none of us recognise unless we work within the toppermost of the poppermost in elite circles - it certainly aint the governator Arnie - heres some stuff on the 666 thing though
www.av1611.org...

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
AS Biblical scripture put it the Anti-Christ shall rise from the ashes and rebuild the Roman Empire , so Kerry and Bush will have to discust an scew with us another way

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think USA somehow will be partaking in the enforcement of the mark of the beast. That means that USA is the second beast of the revelation. Patriot Act II is a good start, soon they will force through the mark on behalf of the papacy.

[edit on 23/10-2004 by otherwise]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherwise
I think USA somehow will be partaking in the enforcement of the mark of the beast. That means that USA is the second beast of the revelation. Patriot Act II is a good start, soon they will force through the mark on behalf of the papacy.

It is also known in biblical scripture nothing exists that involves the US or UK as leadership or key figures of the alliance....In fact the moralities of both would place them on the offensive against the new Roman empire and the Anti-Christ....

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Pius (head#1), Leo (head#2), Gregory (head#3), Benedict (head#4), John (head#5), Paul (head#6), John Paul (head#7). The 7th head (John Paul) must continue a short time (only two popes). The 8th is the beast itself, who reigned before the seven heads (Rev 17,8), but shall come back when the wound is healed, that is: when John Paul II dies.

So your saying with the man on his death bed his sucessor shall be the anti-christ ......okay Ill bite at this stage of obvious heath failure the descision should have been already made....so who is that person does anyone know or has it not been anounced yet..

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

So your saying with the man on his death bed his sucessor shall be the anti-christ ......okay Ill bite at this stage of obvious heath failure the descision should have been already made....so who is that person does anyone know or has it not been anounced yet..

The sucessor of John Paul II must be one of the cardinals. In October 2003 the pope elected 31 new cardinals, but one of them remained unnamed. I believe this one is the 666 man.

"One of the 31 on the list was unidentified, perhaps because he works in a country where the church is oppressed."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
How can you guys even belive in this #ing farytales, get real.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

It is also known in biblical scripture nothing exists that involves the US or UK as leadership or key figures of the alliance....In fact the moralities of both would place them on the offensive against the new Roman empire and the Anti-Christ....

What if the catholic John Kerry wins the election? I think he will have close connections with the new pope, so would Bush for that matter. It wholly depends on the charisma of the next pope.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kollapse

If you believe in God, you believe in his prophesies.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I belive the best ground for the antichrist is the UN, a strong leader that Unites UN and makes it real efficient..best base to groom that person is the US because they already got big economical influence on the UN.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:56 AM
link   

If you believe in God, you believe in his prophesies.

I dont belive in God, why should I?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Don't feel the need to comment if you do not believe. There is no quota on comments, ok?

Kerry would come closest as he is Jewish, but neither are the anti-Christ as this isn't Europe. As a matter of fact, we know Dubya can't be the anti-Christ as Europe seems to not like him!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Don't feel the need to comment if you do not believe. There is no quota on comments, ok?

Is not this forum about denying ignorance...I think you guys are quite ignorant.

[edit on 24-10-2004 by Kollapse]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join