Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Project Djedi and "Queens chamber" shafts.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Good afternoon ATS.

I wondered, has anyone else seen or heard any further information regarding Project Djedi?

Has anyone been in contact with Saun Whitehead?

Last I heard they were exploring beyond the second door and results were to be forthcoming... that was a year ago now... this is getting ridiculous...

Personally I am convinced they found something very important, something that points towards the actual original purpose of the pyraminds at Giza...

Also, while I'm here... anyone heard anything about Cleopatra's tomb dig? The license was supposed to be re-issued recently?

I look forward to hearing any further information....

PA

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Call me crazy but I'm willing to bet that three things slowed down the process:

1. Arab Spring

2. The removal of Zahi Hawass

3. The installation of the Muslim Brotherhood
edit on 10/16/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I believe you are right sir.... a real pity...

I guess we will have to wait to find out their findings!

PA

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I am also very much looking forward to developments in this area and have been for over 15 years. The pace has been agonizingly slooow.

Now we know how Howard Carter felt dealing with the Department of Antiquities.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

If anything the removal of Zahi Hawass will be a positive thing for Egyptian Archeology. Ever wonder why every tomb he ever discovered was pretty much empty except for some clay pots and such. Its no secret that he would have a secondary crew open the tomb before the official first opening and they would remove the valuable stuff to sell to private collectors for personal profit. The rumor in Egypt is that he is a billionaire because of it. Plus if a discovery does not fit his interpretation on egyptian history it will be stored away in the basement of the Cairo Museum. There are about 3 or 4 museum size collections of unlabeled artifacts there and in warehouse because they have no idea what time period they came from.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Yes, I've heard these things about Hawass but no one has ever provided any proof.

The one thing that seems to substantiate the claims is the trickle of artifacts coming out of there, so you're probably right.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

I'm going to email Shaun Whitehead.... I'll post my findings here!

Watch this space...

PA

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ok.. the following email has been sent to Shaun Whitehead... I await a response....

Watch this space.

PA

"Good afternoon Mr Whitehead. I wonder if you can help me sir?

I have been an avid follower of the developing story of the Queens Chamber “air shafts” since the first Gantenbrink exploration. I followed the live TV special in 2202 in anticipation of great discoveries and of course, was disappointed.

I first heard that you guys had won the competition to carry out the next phase a couple of years ago now… along with small tantalising press releases giving very limited amounts of information. We were then told eventually that the exploration beyond the second door had already been completed and that the peer reviewed results would be published early 2012… alas, still no results, in fact, there hasn’t been any new news regarding the shafts for over 3 years now…..

I am sure you are aware of how frustrating it is having waited 10 years+ to find out what on earth is behind the second stone plug! Considering the hoopla and the live TV special organised around the first robot expedition I also find it slightly unusual that this part of the project, perhaps the most exciting, is being kept under such secretive wraps….

Obviously the political instability in the area as well as Hawass’s retirement were probably something to do with the lack of movement in the last coupld of years… but even so….

Do you have any news or further information you can offer to the interested masses sir?

Any information you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Peter Lowe.

Mechanical Engineer.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why not ask Mohammed Ibrahim Hawass successor....he's the guy in charge now

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Do you think we'll get a straight answer from a bureaucrat?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
delayed due to revolution

expected to restart 2013

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rtyfx

He's also a scientist and unless you try you won't know now will you? lol

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
hm apparently my thoughts were not needed in here,
the moderator removed them.

although we were talking about Djed.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Okay. I wasn't sure who he was.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
reply to post by geldib

Yes, I've heard these things about Hawass but no one has ever provided any proof.

The one thing that seems to substantiate the claims is the trickle of artifacts coming out of there, so you're probably right.

Your presumption is ridiculously obscene.

No person on Earth has done more to retrieve Egyptian artifacts for Egypt than Hawass.

Anyone that thinks he has removed any artifact from any tomb and "hidden" it is simply and purely ignorant.

Anyone that implies that he is (or was) somehow responsible for any illegal trade or shipment of artifacts out of Egypt is perfectly insane.

Harte

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Ah, point that finger elsewhere, bub. Read the thread first. Carefully.
edit on 10/16/2012 by rtyfx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

To add info this gentleman might have the answer too

Director of the ministry's registration department, Magdi El-Ghandour

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Considering my father is egyptian and lives in egypt and has many friends in the government. If you had ever been there talked to anyone its pretty common knowledge Hawass is corrupt and his being friends with Mubarak was the only thing that saved him. Why is it during the revolution when he was fired and was hired back he quit? Its not because of the looting of antiques like hes says (because the people that did the looting worked for him.) He quit because he knew by then like everyone that Mubarak (his protector) was out for good and he no longer had Mubarak to stop people from investigating him. Oh btw I am a duel citizen of the USA and Egypt as is my father and I visit about every 5 years. Read the second paragraph, the part about "smuggling"
en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 16-10-2012 by geldib because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by geldib

Here is a good example of Mr. Hawass' integrety and honesty as a man of science. Some people might remember this fiasco since it was discussed on here back when it happened.
newsflavor.com...

here is another article from earlier this year.www.egyptindependent.com...
where theres smokes theres fire.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join