It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Special Theory of Separa Relativity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
The Special Theory of Separa Relativity

The Whole and the Self. The This and the Now. What is happening now is the experience and it is nothing.
Sounds like a bunch of new age metaphoric jargon doesnt it. Yes quite possibly but before we dismiss it completely lets consider This.

The world around us we perceive as an experience. It is made up of the experience of physical objects external to us like clouds and trees, and inside of us our physical body we are experience sensations of feelings. Our thoughts inside our brain are also an experience. We think ideas words and images.

As we move our attention from far away objects and draw it back inside our bodies and mind we experience images, sensations, thoughts and feelings which all more or less have quantifable size, shape and form with a boundary edge. Yes the objects and sensations are finite bounded and not infinite.

If we go further inside of us than thought and feelings we are at a place where only pure awareness exists. Its completely observation. What it is that is doing the observation we cant say, or nor describe or define. For simplicity sake we can just call this the "I".

So what is the self. The self we can define as the "I" wrapped in a coocon of experiences, or thoughts feelings and objects with form.

The selfs relationship with the brain is therefore the experience of thinking thought.The thought is capable of thinking and conceptuliizing the objects.

The thinking is a very methodic conceptulizer which place labels and descriptions on all the object, sensations and things it experiences, including the thoughts themselves.

The process of conceptulization is so efficient that the self can completely forget The "I".
Some new age people will postulate on what the "I" actually is and will give some kind of description of it as representing the whole of awarness in existance. If you probe them for more explanation; they will bemusing say well the whole is actually just nothing at all.

To avoid this mind jumble i will just refer to the "whole" as the universal sea of awarness, and for even greater simplicty again is better just left called the "I".

Ok where am i going with this. Well where i am going is to proclaim that experience itself is an addication . Yes like drug addication the self is addicted to experiences. And where is the source of this addication and how deep does it go.

My contention is that its source is the "I". Yes its an addicative current that flows out through the window of the "I" from the universal ocean of awarness. Thats whe driver, the force that invocates creation of life to the self.

The most ironic thing is the desire a human will have to return to the "I". This is almost impossible as the self with the cocoon of experience woven around it is the person. Yes the person is a junkie to the experiences in life. And as a person has more material wealth, and adulation and access to more objects they will become more dependant.

This is it. My The Special Theory of Separa Relativity.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

The majority of this is covered in Philosophy 101; Introduction to Philosophy at your local University.

Take a course, you may learn something.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I didnt take the course and i worked out the first principals myself from what your infer correctly. All the greatest mathematicans and philosophers have a greatness of understanding which is founded on how well the know first principals You take the 101 courses i dont need them i can work it out myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

The majority of this is covered in Philosophy 101; Introduction to Philosophy at your local University.

Take a course, you may learn something.

It is not about learning something.
It is about uncovering nothing.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

It is not about learning something.
It is about uncovering nothing.

My OP is nothing
. My my is a a story about a fictional person waiting at a fictional bus stop where no bus arrived. Just shadows in the mirror.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I think you might like this video:
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage

I didnt take the course and i worked out the first principals myself from what your infer correctly. All the greatest mathematicans and philosophers have a greatness of understanding which is founded on how well the know first principals You take the 101 courses i dont need them i can work it out myself.

That's nice and all, but, you could save yourself some time in actually covering the standard basics, moving on up to the next level, and onward until you've sufficient tools to actually create something original.

With all due respect, broadcasting stuff like this, material that's already covered in the basics is equivalent to telling the world you didn't go to school and are proud of it.
It's like yelling in the street that you're ignorant, but, even so, you figured 'it' out, whatever that 'it' might be.

Just say'n. No insult intended.

If you're interested, and you've the time, there's a number of University course materials all totally FREE online.

540 FREE online courses from Top Universities

Check it out. it's all free. Dig in with fork and knife; all you can eat, as many servings as you can handle.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

remember the old saying Drus ....dont preach to the converted

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

remember the old saying Drus ....dont preach to the converted

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Also, if you just want the Philosophy courses:
Wallah

All free.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Thanks ill put it in my wish list...its xmas soon, i know you belive in Santa claus Drus..you just too shy to admit it to anyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Also, if you just want the Philosophy courses:
Wallah

All free.

Knowledge can be a hinderence to the truth. The truth cannot be learned.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

i agree completely.... now Drus may believe is Santa claus but i believe hes nothing

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

With all due respect, broadcasting stuff like this, material that's already covered in the basics is equivalent to telling the world you didn't go to school and are proud of it.
It's like yelling in the street that you're ignorant, but, even so, you figured 'it' out, whatever that 'it' might be.

True ignorance is ignoring your true nature.
Until you know what you are, you will not know by what means you are measuring the world.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

perhaps you are the new Plato....all on your own without the help of the befuddled masses who (perhaps mistakenly) took the long hard road. but you have two problems as I see it.

-in order to communicate your ideas you are going to have to use the established jargon. everyone is a self proclaimed guru these days. humility is your friend.

-more importantly, you have to learn the rules before you can break them. that's the difference between Picasso and a kindergarten art.

the addiction comes from simulated beauty (aka narcissism) , or alternatively, every man's secret desire to remain in a perpetually helpless state.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

the addiction comes from simulated beauty (aka narcissism) , or alternatively, every man's secret desire to remain in a perpetually helpless state.

Its quite possible since thats the state we came from as child its our template, something we cant get rid off. All we can do is know its there and work around it.

join