It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Alien/Ufo Invasion Is A Divine Intervention According To Hindu Beliefs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well, I can easily turn my skin blue. I don't know about returning it back though
Then I can go live in India. I suppose they are going to want me to bring my friends and clean up all the deceit in the world though. I'm not on good terms with those guys, I've never even talked to them yet.
Maybe going to India when I'm blue won't be such a good Idea. I'd probably get stoned there and I don't mean high.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sometimes its very easy to say that they are aliens travelling in nuts and bolts craft. But we have zero evidence to back the 'alien' assumption. Of course, yes..anything that exists outside our paradigm is alien in nature.

According to people like John Keel, Jacques Vallee and Hynek, ufos are much more than aliens visiting us in saucers and stopping by for fuel. I personally think they are monitoring us but for a variety of different reasons. It has nothing to do with invasion or any evil plan co-authored by our governments.
We simply don't know what is behind these ufos and how it operates. We are caught off-guard by the nature of these ufos. Anything that tries to satisfy our curiosity is simply assumption.

edit on 16-10-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
Of course, the north American Indians were viewed much more positively by the Mormons, who believed they were the "ten lost tribes", and thus Gods chosen people, who simply got lost on the way to Jerusalem.

Yah. Must've took a wrong turn in Albekoikie.

Harte

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss

But I took the wrong pill... Now what ?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Religions are no more informed about alien life or what the future holds than a deaf, blind, autistic child on '___'. Religions are less rational.

Why anyone takes mythical stories told by ancient superstitious peoples is seriously beyond me.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

And the Miss Congeniality award goes to......

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
Why anyone takes mythical stories told by ancient superstitious peoples is seriously beyond me.

Some of them offer very interesting insights and seem to match perfectly (or almost perfectly) with stories told by other people in different parts of the world. I wouldn't knock the ancients and call their mythos superstitious mumbo jumbo. I would knock modern day man for not understanding it, or not bothering to give it any credence.

This does not include any story which dictates to us morals that MUST be obeyed (ie: religion) but Mythos might hold more truth than humanity will ever fully understand.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

Geezus, I want to be polite, have respect for the OP and not violate ATS T&S but this thread just plain sucks! Where do you get this bs from? Always mixing UFOs with whatever bs comes down the pike and, BOOM!, it's on ALIENS & UFOS even though it has nothing to do with the UFOs and alleged aliens we discuss here ad infinitum.

Come up with something we can really discuss and stay away from mythology, religious or otherwise as there is nothing to them. It's just bs!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel
reply to post by Druscilla

And yet, you use none of that information in your first post to try to debunk the idea. Instead, you put down the people who have done the research that you have not, and then flaunt the fact that you're able to hold on to some notion of superiority over the forum for not believing in things that other people do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all inclined to believe that what these videos will put forth is true, but I'll admit I have not watched them, and thus am in no position to arrogantly put down the idea. So let's try to move both sides of the spectrum closer to each other by being responsible skeptics and actually attacking the posited evidence. If we don't have time to examine it, then let's stick to simply offering our measly opinion and withholding judgment on those who have examined it.

Being condescending doesn't help anyone.

ATS seems to have this group that hijacks all knowledge and truth, and smear it, and gear people to thinking with blinders on, in their fake illusionary boxes. These people get many stars.

It used to have good threads but just seems to be used as a tool for the elite now. I'm not even going to get into a discussion of the management side and keep open minded on that part, but the way the Ufo sections are, even metaphysics, and even grey areas. No open minded discussions seem to take place. Experiencers are ignored and controllers working for Murder Incorporated (either intentionally or otherwise) are starred.

Just to make this very clear, if someone is consciously working for Suppression/Control and Slavery, the Rivers of Blood and Suffering that the world's mismanagement is responsible for and drowning in, is directly on their minions hands as well. You can't work for that side, and need to pluck everything out of you that is controlling your subconscious if you're not but seem to be speaking up for their agenda because you're in a hellzone lined with the bodies of the innocents, and you really have to wake up and pay attention here. its more than a duty.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

You said it perfect. Other people can care enough for this world, to prevent a third world war, and nuclear proliferation, but in the end, it cannot be done by that individual alone. It has to be humanity that pulls together and achieves this as a whole, while individually taking responsibility, this is something that hasn't yet hit home.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Just to make this very clear, if someone is consciously working for Suppression/Control and Slavery, the Rivers of Blood and Suffering that the world's mismanagement is responsible for and drowning in, is directly on their minions hands as well. You can't work for that side, and need to pluck everything out of you that is controlling your subconscious if you're not but seem to be speaking up for their agenda because you're in a hellzone lined with the bodies of the innocents, and you really have to wake up and pay attention here. its more than a duty...

Unity_99:
It seems your truth is chaos. I remember you saying in another thread that one shouldn't live 'a reduced dream'.

Your 'Truth' is not something I'd take to a court of law.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
ISiS is floating in space, commanded by Expedition "33" Sunita Williams, nee KRISHNA, having mated with the Dragon capsule, and we just watched Felix Baumgartner whose first name archaically means "Noble fruits offered to the deities" and whose surname means "one who works in a garden" fall at lightening speed to the earth.

All courtesy of Freemason NASA ....who's many rituals are based on Hinduism and whose 33 degree Shriners swear to Allah.

Please take a hint - the one that they are bringing is the "son of the wrong father".

This is lunacy.

edit on 17-10-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Your'e Welcome
... I too hope so :-)

Originally posted by paradiselost333
I hope they look like the aliens off of AVATAR!..just sayin
but for real ,thanks for posting op

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
the one I saw was white with black details and dark wrinkles,

I dreamt of one last night who looked like him or appeared to be his kind and his eyes were big beautiful black eyes like looking into a powerful and intelligent creature... they way people stare at cat's eyes but way more intense... and the stark contrast of the white against the darker details... A face that may frighten some, but a face that is very striking, like the way bright platinum marcasite is striking, exquisite and regal. Very handsome in my opinion but dangerous looking... like a great Eagle, Owl or Cat.

I have a suspicion that they change colors though, like perhaps develop a green hue or maybe the white is something on the skin and the black eyes are lenses.... because have also seen irises and the black looks almost too wicked to be real. He had hair though... and a widows peak hair line and a fierce but positively elevated look in his eyes.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sure ... Yeah ... I too hope so

Originally posted by KhufuKeplerTriangle
Hello OP, I could not stop thinking of Kali Yuga last year. Around November I started researching some of that stuff.
Also I researched the Nazi SS cult and some of the associated stuff.
Have to admit, Lilith and KaliYuga... hmmmmm very similar.

I almost want to believe that someone or something cares enough about Earth and its children to prevent a war...
but the truth is, we are supposed to be doing that ourselves... preventing war among ourselves. By being godly.

Let us hope that we will not always "see dimly, as in a mirror" (St. Paul) but we will soon see the "glory face to face".

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline
[mo

plenty of these videos out there with info on certain beliefs. take what you want from it and do as you please. I won't be telling anyone what will happen, its all guessing. take the knowledge and make up you're own mind. whatever will be, will be. Predictions...you got to love them, would be nice to see one come true, be too late then maybe. Can only hope for a dimensional shift if possible and all gain superpowers. Dreaming away. divine intervention! please happen in my life time. i beg thee oh mighty one(s). Off to buy a lotto ticket now, joining the que of sheep. ummm this wool jumper is the bomb

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Originally posted by Druscilla

Yay for Blue people with too many arms!

Unfortunately, no matter how much you want to believe this is going to happen ... um, well, good luck with that.

I swear. ATS is like Dream-o-vision where we can log in and watch all the crazy dreams, delusions and nightmares that people have when they're sleeping.
Ah, how I love ATS.

Well, as much as I'd like to agree or disagree with you, the OP hasn't gave a decent enough description for me to really understand, I ent got time to be watching 13 videos on the way to work! Aha. (OP, link one or two, I'm sure we can find the rest).

However, based on the words "divine intervention"... It has been foretold by many different peoples in many different ages on the Earth, that something like that will happen

Maybe he's not crazy for considering it, but you are crazy for..not.
Just a stray thought

You start off by saying you'd like to agree or disagree (any other choices?) and you end your comments by disagreeing with Druscilla and you tell "her" "she's" crazy.

The phrase "divine intervention" is a term for a miracle perceived to be caused by a Deity's active involvement in the human world. What does it have to do with UFOs and/or aliens? Nobody has foretold anything because humans cannot see beyond their noses. Something is going to happen all right, TBTB are going to blow the planet to smithereens. And anyone that believes the kind of stuff proposed by the OP and his videos has to be crazy! Not considering puts you in with the sane crowd.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnisonline
snip - thank god!

As foretold in "YELLOW SUBMARINE" the Blue Meanies are coming! Where are the Beatles when we need them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join