It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Alien/Ufo Invasion Is A Divine Intervention According To Hindu Beliefs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Hi Guys ... I came across some wonderful videos.This actually consist of 13 Parts & you wouldn't understand it completely unless you watch whole of that series.

Hindu's too Believe in the end of kali yuga & the coming of golden age.

For a while there has been some talks about ufo/alien ET invasion.However they believe it is the return of their blue skin gods & goddesses.Could this be blue race alien ET's from another planet in the universe ?

They say the End of Illuminati & Satanic Secret Societies is Near.

PART 1 -

PART 2 -

PART 3 -

PART 4 -

PART 5 -

PART 6 -

PART 7 -

PART 8 -

PART 9 -

PART 10 -

PART 11 -

PART 12 -

PART 13 -

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yay for Blue people with too many arms!

Unfortunately, no matter how much you want to believe this is going to happen ... um, well, good luck with that.

I swear. ATS is like Dream-o-vision where we can log in and watch all the crazy dreams, delusions and nightmares that people have when they're sleeping.
Ah, how I love ATS.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Preparing for the Coming Golden Age

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Unfortunately, no matter how much you want to believe this is going to happen ... um, well, good luck with that.

I swear. ATS is like Dream-o-vision where we can log in and watch all the crazy dreams, delusions and nightmares that people have when they're sleeping.
Ah, how I love ATS.

Well, as much as I'd like to agree or disagree with you, the OP hasn't gave a decent enough description for me to really understand, I ent got time to be watching 13 videos on the way to work! Aha. (OP, link one or two, I'm sure we can find the rest).

However, based on the words "divine intervention"... It has been foretold by many different peoples in many different ages on the Earth, that something like that will happen

Maybe he's not crazy for considering it, but you are crazy for..not.
Just a stray thought

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hello OP, I could not stop thinking of Kali Yuga last year. Around November I started researching some of that stuff.
Also I researched the Nazi SS cult and some of the associated stuff.
Have to admit, Lilith and KaliYuga... hmmmmm very similar.

I almost want to believe that someone or something cares enough about Earth and its children to prevent a war...
but the truth is, we are supposed to be doing that ourselves... preventing war among ourselves. By being godly.

Let us hope that we will not always "see dimly, as in a mirror" (St. Paul) but we will soon see the "glory face to face".

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I hope they look like the aliens off of AVATAR!..just sayin
but for real ,thanks for posting op

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnisonline
For a while there has been some talks about ufo/alien ET invasion.However they believe it is the return of their blue skin gods & goddesses.Could this be blue race alien ET's from another planet in the universe ?

All that is going to happen is that they are going to show themselves to the public. They control the illuminati.

Whilst an entity works for YHWH their skin is bronze.

If they decide to rebel and fall, the light of YHWH is removed and they turn grey/blue.

Picture of Osiris

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
normally I would try harder to ignore certain things but trying to push the idea that fall from grace is indicated by skin color... well, don't you think that is a little passe? Why does everything have to be race issue, well because it's a destructive tool. Some notions should be more clearly understood as basically just pooping all over the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Ah, how I love ATS.

This is all I can think of when I see your avatar/read your posts:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Preparing for the Coming Golden Age

I knew Meat Loaf quit the music biz, but I didn't expect to see him reappear as a weird-ass guru!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by KhufuKeplerTriangle

I almost want to believe that someone or something cares enough about Earth and its children to prevent a war... but the truth is, we are supposed to be doing that ourselves... preventing war among ourselves. By being godly.

Problem is, even if 99% of us are the nicest, most caring human beings you'd ever care to meet...the 1% with the bombs, media and armies at their beck and call always seem to screw it up.

We can be godly, but if the decision makers and power craving scumbags are evil swine...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
ISiS is floating in space, commanded by Expedition "33" Sunita Williams, nee KRISHNA, having mated with the Dragon capsule, and we just watched Felix Baumgartner whose first name archaically means "Noble fruits offered to the deities" and whose surname means "one who works in a garden" fall at lightening speed to the earth.

All courtesy of Freemason NASA ....who's many rituals are based on Hinduism and whose 33 degree Shriners swear to Allah.

Please take a hint - the one that they are bringing is the "son of the wrong father".

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

All that is going to happen is that they are going to show themselves to the public. They control the illuminati.

Whilst an entity works for YHWH their skin is bronze.

If they decide to rebel and fall, the light of YHWH is removed and they turn grey/blue.

No, its the other way around.
The blue skin gods are the real gods. YHWH lead a rebellion, and he was punished, which made his skin turn bronze.

I know this because blue is my favorite color. It is the color of sky, and sapphires.
wallpaper.365greetings.com...
edit on 16-10-2012 by bluestreak53 because: Added link to baby Krishna

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Actually, you get to see both sides of the spectrum in ATS. On one end, there's the people who believe every crazy thing you can imagine, and on the other, there are the people who deny everything and attempt to debunk a thread with 13 videos only four minutes after it was posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
normally I would try harder to ignore certain things but trying to push the idea that fall from grace is indicated by skin color... well, don't you think that is a little passe? Why does everything have to be race issue, well because it's a destructive tool. Some notions should be more clearly understood as basically just pooping all over the truth.

It sort of reminds me of the Mormons who used to say that black people had "the mark of Cain". I remember a Mormon girl from school, who seemed quite conflicted by this theology. When I asked her about it she said something like "I don't think its fair to treat them badly just because they have the mark of Cain."

Of course, the north American Indians were viewed much more positively by the Mormons, who believed they were the "ten lost tribes", and thus Gods chosen people, who simply got lost on the way to Jerusalem.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
From everything I feel, its going to be different. The first UFO thing is not the intervention unless they truly speed up the destruction part. They have a NWO false flag one planned, and also they believe in their harvest negative stuff too, ie return of quetzcoatl. But this time they're being caught with their hands in the cookie jar and its going to be more than an intervention, should they not equalize, upgrade, heal earth, come clean, and progress this planet to the level 1 or 2 civilization that it is currently capable of.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damsel

Actually, you get to see both sides of the spectrum in ATS. On one end, there's the people who believe every crazy thing you can imagine, and on the other, there are the people who deny everything and attempt to debunk a thread with 13 videos only four minutes after it was posted.

Let's see. Would you like to count in the predictions forum alone how many times world doom has been predicted? Further, in the aliens forum, would you like to count how many times aliens, or alien gods were predicted/forecast to show up/make an appearance/force disclosure/take over the world/bring about world peace or something?

I'm not sure what the total count is, but, I can count how many times these predictions have come true:
ZERO

Youtube?
Okay then.

Statistical probability of anything forecast/predicted regarding aliens, ufos, gods, divine intervention, or whatever you want to call it of happening based on the accuracy of all other predictions is pretty much 0%

Thus, it's with extreme confidence based on past performance of other such predictions, based on reason and probability that someone can respond to such a thread with a contrary opinion even 1 minute or less after it's posted.

For the record, I'd much rather the Hindu gods invade than any other. It'd be months before I could pick myself up off the floor from laughing at the expressions on all the big 3 religions adherents faces.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
ISiS is floating in space, commanded by Expedition "33" Sunita Williams, nee KRISHNA, having mated with the Dragon capsule, and we just watched Felix Baumgartner whose first name archaically means "Noble fruits offered to the deities" and whose surname means "one who works in a garden" fall at lightening speed to the earth.

All courtesy of Freemason NASA ....who's many rituals are based on Hinduism and whose 33 degree Shriners swear to Allah.

Please take a hint - the one that they are bringing is the "son of the wrong father".
I believe you wholeheartedly.
NASA seems to fulfill the function of Pharaoh's sorcerors. just enough magic to keep people entertained and little more. They went on and on about Jupiter's belt last year. (Thor's belt lol)

Their phallic shuttles don't help things progress either. I wish someone would build a REAL spacecraft.

Son of the wrong father indeed, that's why my eye is on Scotland @.@
SOmeone might want their hat back...

BTW. Did you know that Soetoro translates into Bullseye or eye of the bull?
Just so happens, there is a lantern called a "bulls eye lantern", has only one window and it can be blocked.
Just like the little eye on the pyramid.
Barry is our puppet distraction dangled by the same people that apparently run NASA, eh?
Can NASA explain as well as I can why their male astronauts come back with brain damage and the women don't?

I doubt they have a clue in spite of all that money.
edit on 16-10-2012 by KhufuKeplerTriangle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

And yet, you use none of that information in your first post to try to debunk the idea. Instead, you put down the people who have done the research that you have not, and then flaunt the fact that you're able to hold on to some notion of superiority over the forum for not believing in things that other people do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all inclined to believe that what these videos will put forth is true, but I'll admit I have not watched them, and thus am in no position to arrogantly put down the idea. So let's try to move both sides of the spectrum closer to each other by being responsible skeptics and actually attacking the posited evidence. If we don't have time to examine it, then let's stick to simply offering our measly opinion and withholding judgment on those who have examined it.

Being condescending doesn't help anyone.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by johnisonline

OP, the Hindu belief does not say anything about aliens, divine intervention does happen(mainly from avatars of Vishnu) such as Krishna, Rama etc.

And Kali yuga time line does exist, it begin on 3102 BC and it lasts 432,000 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join