Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

More Evidence of Israeli Wrongdoing Against Palestinians

page: 1
4

log in

join

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What happens in the following video occurs daily and American tax dollars fund it without ever questioning the suffering and misery it causes. It is time the decision makers in the west took back control and stopped funding the Israeli government and military whilst this persecution of the Palestinians continues-



The video speaks for itself, imagine being a Palestinian and having to live with this. It is wrong, we all know it is wrong.

This is not anti semitic, this is simply pointing out what is happening is wrong and it has to stop. One way it can stop is if America starts questioning Israel on how the billions of dollars in military aid are spent each year.

America should say, stop the persecution of the Palestinian people are the military aid stops.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
they don't just dick them around, they corner them, bulldoze them, shoot them and keep the rest from having access to what they need.

Any part of that area they cannot control is a security breach when they attack Iran and make more of a move for larger middle east presence.

that's what the Palestinians did wrong, they were there and they are not Zionists so they are a weak link in their geographic strong hold. They'd like to see complete control over that area before they proceed heavily outside their borders. I truly believe that is the base of their motive now.

Did I always think that? absolutely not but when people actually look at this issue and the atrocities of Israeli forces, it's kind of hard to deny.

That is exactly what they are doing imo, getting control over particular areas before they make a larger move.



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
What happens in the following video occurs daily and American tax dollars fund it without ever questioning the suffering and misery it causes. It is time the decision makers in the west took back control and stopped funding the Israeli government and military whilst this persecution of the Palestinians continues-



The video speaks for itself, imagine being a Palestinian and having to live with this. It is wrong, we all know it is wrong.

This is not anti semitic, this is simply pointing out what is happening is wrong and it has to stop. One way it can stop is if America starts questioning Israel on how the billions of dollars in military aid are spent each year.

America should say, stop the persecution of the Palestinian people are the military aid stops.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)



...could this possibly be any MORE obviously set up?
These activists just HAPPEN to be in a closed zone? They just HAPPEN to be with a bunch of shepherds? They just HAPPEN to know Israeli territorial law intimately, and just HAPPEN to have a bunch of cameras (note: not cellphones, but video cameras) with them?

Come on.
Have some discretion.



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
What happens in the following video occurs daily and American tax dollars fund it without ever questioning the suffering and misery it causes. It is time the decision makers in the west took back control and stopped funding the Israeli government and military whilst this persecution of the Palestinians continues-



The video speaks for itself, imagine being a Palestinian and having to live with this. It is wrong, we all know it is wrong.

This is not anti semitic, this is simply pointing out what is happening is wrong and it has to stop. One way it can stop is if America starts questioning Israel on how the billions of dollars in military aid are spent each year.

America should say, stop the persecution of the Palestinian people are the military aid stops.

edit on 16-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)



...could this possibly be any MORE obviously set up?
These activists just HAPPEN to be in a closed zone? They just HAPPEN to be with a bunch of shepherds? They just HAPPEN to know Israeli territorial law intimately, and just HAPPEN to have a bunch of cameras (note: not cellphones, but video cameras) with them?

Come on.
Have some discretion.


You are forgiven since apparently you don't know any better.

The reason those activists were there AND with cameras, was EXACTLY because these things occur, and occur often.

I for one think it's great that these individuals take the time and care to DOCUMENT what can be described as nothing other than apartheid like we knew it from SA.

It's despicable that people still insist on turning their back to the Israeli governments wrong doings against humanity under zionists ideals.



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
The reason those activists were there AND with cameras, was EXACTLY because these things occur, and occur often.

I for one think it's great that these individuals take the time and care to DOCUMENT what can be described as nothing other than apartheid like we knew it from SA.

It's despicable that people still insist on turning their back to the Israeli governments wrong doings against humanity under zionists ideals.


Right. So the Israelis are evil, the Palestineans are just... what, 'misunderstood'? 'Justified'? 'Righteous'???



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24

Originally posted by flice
The reason those activists were there AND with cameras, was EXACTLY because these things occur, and occur often.

I for one think it's great that these individuals take the time and care to DOCUMENT what can be described as nothing other than apartheid like we knew it from SA.

It's despicable that people still insist on turning their back to the Israeli governments wrong doings against humanity under zionists ideals.


Right. So the Israelis are evil, the Palestineans are just... what, 'misunderstood'? 'Justified'? 'Righteous'???


Are you for real?

The man is herding on his land and he is being thrown off it.

Do you think this is right?

As the other poster said, it is apartheid. How can people justify what happens in this video- what gives Israel the right to take this man's land?



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Funny.
There was not a single Palestinian in this video, only IDF Border patrol soldiers and Israeli activists.

That area is a closed military area and the only reason they were there in the first place is to provoke such an 'incident'.

If anything, the soldiers were extremely gentle with them in asking them to leave. And even after refusing to leave they were treated gently.

I wonder what will happen if an Israeli decides to provoke Palestinians and enter a neighborhood in the West bank carrying cameras and paperwork... lol. There probably won't be any video left to upload to Youtube.


Originally posted by Wonderer2012
The man is herding on his land and he is being thrown off it.


Um, no. Vardi is an Israeli name (or last name), and this man is herding as much as I am, and this is as his land as the moon is.
'His land' is probably some flat in Tel Aviv.

But hey! Why would any average "truth seeker" on ATS would be after any truth at all? Don't let the facts confuse you, let's all bash Israel and make up random claims about random people, their profession and their land. It's much, much easier.
..And then whine at how the mainstream media is 100% propaganda.
edit on 16-10-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy
 


Well why is the land closed?

Why aren't people allowed to farm there?



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
You want me to lie and make up stuff like you do? Because I have no problem saying I cannot know why for a fact.

But you heard the man yourself - under certain conditions like unavoidable clashes, the areas are to be closed by international law.
There are many clashes between Palestinians and Jewish Settlers, and this I can tell for a fact.

Besides, military closed zones does not mean they are or will be closed for eternity. It can even be closed for a month, a week, or a single day. For all we know, that area could be 'open' as we type these messages, but you wouldn't expect to hear that from the same people who made that video, would you?

Or wait, do you actually believe that the IDF does this on purpose and there's anything at all to gain by keeping a herding man away from his herding zone for the sole purpose of being a suppressive evil conquering force? Honestly, can you work your mind and actually ponder that thought for a second? What is there to gain?
edit on 16-10-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
You want me to lie and make up stuff like you do? Because I have no problem saying I cannot know why for a fact.

But you heard the man yourself - under certain conditions like unavoidable clashes, the areas are to be closed by international law.
There are many clashes between Palestinians and Jewish Settlers, and this I can tell for a fact.

Besides, military closed zones does not mean they are or will be closed for eternity. It can even be closed for a month, a week, or a single day. For all we know, that area could be 'open' as we type these messages, but you wouldn't expect to hear that from the same people who made that video, would you?

Or wait, do you actually believe that the IDF does this on purpose and there's anything at all to gain by keeping a herding man away from his herding zone for the sole purpose of being a suppressive evil conquering force? Honestly, can you work your mind and actually ponder that thought for a second? What is there to gain?
edit on 16-10-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)


Well this is the difference between me and many posters on here.

On this occasion, I will 100% admit I was wrong about the video- I thought it was a Palestinian trying to make his way through land that the IDF had closed off.

I can admit I am wrong and this man is in fact an Israeli activist, but the question still lingers as to why this area of land is closed off?

Who was there before it was closed, why are Palestinians forced to live away from Israelis? Those questions still remain, which I guess is the reason why the activist ventured onto the land.

In the video, he states the land should be open unless there is a conflict occuring, but as we can see, there is no one around other than the IDF who confront the 'tresspasers'.


edit on 16-10-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Well this is the difference between me and many posters on here.

On this occasion, I will 100% admit I was wrong about the video- I thought it was a Palestinian trying to make his way through land that the IDF had closed off.

Much respect.


but the question still lingers as to why this area of land is closed off?

Yes the question stays. The only thing I could provide that would be close to an answer, is what the activist himself said. Unavoidable clashes and all.


In the video, he states the land should be open unless there is a conflict occuring, but as we can see, there is no one around other than the IDF who confront the 'tresspasers'.

Come on. So just because there's no one at the time you assume nobody ever goes there? How does that logic works together with claiming these are known herding zones?
Settlers and Palestinians are clashing frequently in these areas. How did you rule out the possibility that this zone is closed in order to prevent these clashes from happening, and immediately assumed that it's closed only to keep this man away from herding, like that pitiful video suggests?

All in all, the video you brought is more or less like this one:

(Sorry for the music. Couldn't find any other video that shows it all with the original sound)
All of these photographers just happened to be there while this kid was viciously ran over by an evil Zionist who did that on purpose.
..Or, if you wanted the real description; all of these photographers were a part of a setup that was not originally supposed to record the part where the Arab kids throw stones and literally force drivers to run them over. But yeah, luckily enough the whole footage was released, and if that didn't happen you folks would probably yell with all your lungs at how evil the Israelis are and how they get pleasure out of running over innocent Arab kids.
edit on 16-10-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy
 


The thing is, I don't think Israelis are evil, they just happen to live in Israel and want a peaceful life like everyone else. The people who live in these areas are victims whether they are Palestinians or Israelis.

It is the powers that placed the Israelis there in the aftermath of WW2 that causes the problems. If people live in Palestine, you cannot place hundreds of thousands of people on other people's land and except there to be peace.

Given one side has plenty of backing from foreign nations, it is natural that of the two people living on this land, one, namely the Palestinians are going to come off much worse off.

You cannot deny Palestinians have been displaced and suffered incredible hardships since Israel was created in 1948. The situation has caused problems for both sides and it is always the people who suffer- yet the Palestinians are clearly worse off.

Thinking about this video with hindsight, this man is an Israeli who is making a point- namely that there is segregation rather than intergration and just imagine what would have happened had it been Palestinians making this video, rather than an Israeli citizen.



posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012
 





You cannot deny Palestinians have been displaced and suffered incredible hardships since Israel was created in 1948. The situation has caused problems for both sides and it is always the people who suffer- yet the Palestinians are clearly worse off.


Actually when Israel was first forming, many of these people left the area of their own accord, because they didn't want to be ruled by those evil Jews.





new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join