It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened in northwest Louisiana? Unexplained Explosion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I've been reading much of what you point out in your post.

Outstanding reply.

I suppose at this point, anything is possible- other than the current official story, which seems to contradict all of the eyewitness accounts.

This is definitely getting very strange. :shk:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by haven123

They're real, just crappy website designers, I guess if you do all your business with the government you don't need a fancy website.
www.gao.gov...

Yes they may be real. Some of the info isn't adding up though.

They seem to have been started in 2001. That means the 7 year claim is false.

Also it's only 1-4 people... They post revenues of 2 million dollars?

More Details for Explo Systems Inc
Explo Systems Inc in Minden, LA is a private company categorized under Consultants-Business (Unclassified). Our records show it was established in 2001 and incorporated in Louisiana. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.

Link

That Link has a contact number by the way.. Not sure about outright posting the number, but it's there if anyone feels like calling..
edit on 10/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

This incident involving the explosion of a USA Minden ammo bunker some think is a retaliatory strike for the Russian incident and while this may be hard to prove, the fact that many reported what looked like a meteorite falling to earth, the fact that it struck a ammo dump is to me too blatant of a lie to accept.

While there is only talk in the media of an ongoing investigation as to how the ammo dump blew up, to excuse away or ignore the thousand of reports regarding what was seen in the sky prior to the flash and sudden but long lasting flash of light and then an immense explosion is to me to be closed minded as to what may be going on in secret right in front of our eyes.

The timing of such a retaliatory strike by Russia if indeed this is the case comes with the exact timing that Tues. night is when Obama meets Romney again for a national debate and it is during this debate that I will be most alert to "Code Talk" by Obama or Romney about the incident that might be a hidden coded communicating to Russia.

Radar anomalies, blast debris and ash is all adding to the mystery, but as for me, I will keep the many reports of a streak in the sky, a sudden and long lasting flash and then.....an explosion that was felt many miles away that created a 7000 ft mushroom cloud in mind.

To ignore these reports and to then only consider that an ammo bunker blew up by accident is to ignore what we have been show by hard evidence in the media and from witness reports aired on TV and video.

The early efforts of govt and media to distract and confuse the public has worked so far, but many are starting to use logic and facts to see a different picture. It is this new picture that needs more discussion, because once you keep the many reports about something in the sky moments before the explosion, in my mind it completely negates the official story of just a bunker blowing up.

This event also shows that WWIII has already begun in a quiet way, but since the USA and Russia know the truth, it is my opinion that we should wake up to the facts before we go on living the delusion that everything is alright.

If Russia retaliated in secret for what the USA did to Russia, then we can expect more of this deception to continue until we are no longer willing to accept the lies that the media or the govt tell us and we become fully aware that the war has begun, but in quiet for some unknown reason.

It is time to pay attention to tonight's debate and to what Obama or even Romney say about this incident, because I feel it will be a coded message to Russian officials about what is to come.

this is ridiculous on so many levels its hard to even reply without being rude--
BUT, consider the fact that this area is less than 30 miles from Barksdale AFB--a current NUCLEAR strike facility. Yes, there are NUKES here. Google earth, and you can see the bunkers where they are housed...

Now, do you REALLY think Russia, of all countries would launch a tactical strike on a privately owned ammo facility, and it would be allowed to impact no less, without a MASSIVE air scramble of B-52's and Warthogs?
Not a friggin chance in hell....
Something blew up--no doubt. It shook my whole house in N Bossier--to the point that i ran outside with a flashlight and pistol, thinking that something had impacted my house, Ran into my neighbor in his yard doing the same thing....
No orange lights tho...no trails in the clear sky..no flashes or anything else either.
just a loud-ass boom that shook like crazy for a second, then nothing else. I really thought a gas well or a power transformer had gone up.
To be honest--i was in my garage when it happened, and my first thought was my kids were fighting upstairs and one of them just got body slammed. I ran in to break them up, but they were all asleep.

edit on 16-10-2012 by powersmoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
If it happened at the same time, it was the same incident. I get off at work at 10PM, I was in bed when things started to move my bed. Which is the same time, Louisiana had a supposed meteorite fall from the sky. Explain the previous night, the same boom noises that seemed farther away on Sunday....Then that night, on Monday, my house is shaking, rocking, and rolling like it's on a dance floor with OPTIMUS PRIME the Transformer. And with each step, it made my bed jump out of position. I am not going crazy. Something made my bed vibrate out of the 12 years I have lived here. Military maybe, but that chit was out of the norm.
edit on 16-10-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

A lot of separate, unrelated things, happen at 'the same time', believe it or not. Don't hate on me, just pointing out a basic fact. Time is God's way of keeping everything from happening al at once....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just read this, seems shady to me. I feel like there is a bigger picture at play.

"Webster Chief Deputy Bobby Igo says the bunker belongs to a company called Explo Systems, Inc. A news conference was scheduled for 9 a.m. to be held by officials from Explo was pushed to 11 a.m., but that was canceled at the last minute with no explanation given. When reached by phone, Explo Chief Operations Officer Terri Wright would only say he had no comment."

source: www.ksla.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus

Missile originating from Gulf of California, shot down from Fort Bliss, downed in LA...

Killeen Texas is right in line with the LA incident and Washington DC too...
edit on 16-10-2012 by paratus because: (no reason given)

Dude--we are not even close to being "in line" w DC..
Secondary--we have one of the largest tactical nuke arsenals in the country here, less than 30 miles from where this happened... Really?? Some sort of ICBM was flying croos country and was shot down BY FT BLISS(!!!) and made it here without any sort of alert or scramble at Barksdale?? Not a chance in hell....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
Just read this, seems shady to me. I feel like there is a bigger picture at play.

"Webster Chief Deputy Bobby Igo says the bunker belongs to a company called Explo Systems, Inc. A news conference was scheduled for 9 a.m. to be held by officials from Explo was pushed to 11 a.m., but that was canceled at the last minute with no explanation given. When reached by phone, Explo Chief Operations Officer Terri Wright would only say he had no comment."

source: www.ksla.com...

can you say "lawsuit" ???
less said, less used in court...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by powersmoke

Yep that crossed my mind too!
AND
Why would they do that so late at night?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by powersmoke

Originally posted by paratus

Missile originating from Gulf of California, shot down from Fort Bliss, downed in LA...

Killeen Texas is right in line with the LA incident and Washington DC too...
edit on 16-10-2012 by paratus because: (no reason given)

Dude--we are not even close to being "in line" w DC..

Actually If you draw a line from FT Bliss to DC Shreveport is on that line. I think that is what he meant. If this has to do with Russia they would target somewhere near something that should be highly guarded so they can say "Don't eff with us, because look what we can hit.."

You don't respond with B-52s.. Where would you fly? Warthogs? Come on man, those wouldn't penetrate Russia. Maybe you meant B-2s?? But then again, why do you think YOU would be told that was happening. Are you a top general in the Air Force? Would YOU have flight orders? If not you would know nothing, just like the rest of us.

I don't know what happened yet, and neither do you.
There is no doubt who is taking the blame. We already know that part.
edit on 10/16/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Probably end up as an inside insurance job so the owner can collect some cash on a failing business.

link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Originally posted by Juggernog

Amazing,

I reported this incident first, (The booming, the mechanical noises and the vibrations of my house rocking to an Elvis song for a half hour straight and this guy gets all the flags. )

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whatever........

Sorry, I know I should of gotten out of bed to record it all, but I was exhausted.

What are you talking about? This happened in Louisiana and you live in NC which usually means North Carolina.
Tell us how this incident is in any way related to your shaking or whatever?

Look at my post before posting. I already made a reference to the incident. Like Duh... Surely, I just made it up.

I read the post and like duh, there is no mention of Louisiana or an explosion or a firrebal in it...See for yourself

I'm going chalk all the booming, rattling and shaking that sounded like a big huge transformer was walking around outside too --- military exercises. I think that is the first time since I have lived at my location where it felt, like a huge metal transformer machine was walking around doing nothing for a good half hour. The previous night, there were booming noises but not as bad as last night. I was so lazy I didn't get out of bed too investigate. That's how tired I was. But, I felt it, the vibration of my bed moving with each booming machine step. Just curious if anyone NC also felt it?

I wasn't outside. So, I don't know. One thing I do know, is my house and bed never vibrated like it did that night.

link   

You obviously don't live here. I can tell you for a fact that after an incident that happened a couple of years ago, nuclear weapons are no longer housed at BAFB. Basically someone messed up, and left 2 live nukes on a B-52, armed, parked outside a hanger over night. When this was discovered the next day, there was tremendous fall out trickling down the ranks, and lots of people lost their jobs aka posts. Consequently as well, it was determined that the nukes should be housed on the east coast, and the bombers would land, arm up and refuel before making the trip across the Atlantic towards their targets. Trust me on this one.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

I hate Elvis. He was just reference.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by northlanative

You obviously don't live here. I can tell you for a fact that after an incident that happened a couple of years ago, nuclear weapons are no longer housed at BAFB. Trust me on this one.

I can tell powersmoke doesn't know what he is talking about, but how are you so sure he doesn't live there?

between you and him, lots of new posters showing up

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by northlanative

Sure, blame it on the B-52s and not your own damn mistake. Whatever. Such Hogwash, right there. They have been out, for years, since 2001. They don't want to admit that to you, and taking down the towers? Obviously, they can't. It's admitting one wrong doesn't make one right. And that's the truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Well he could live here now, but if so he hasn't lived here very long and knows nothing about the bomber operations at BAFB.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Are there any videos of the streak surfacing yet?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

None that I can find yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Locally, there are lots of weird and interesting things happening media coverage wise. Articles that mention eyewitness accounts are seemingly edited out of existence. If not for the comments on some of the articles, you wouldn't know anyone saw anything. Coming from a local, I can say for certain they are covering this up in a major way, and I don't understand why. People are starting to buy into it too. This is getting swept under the rug quickly and effectively here.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
One thing I am reading as I sift through local eyewitness accounts is the amount of fighter jet traffic today and a few days prior:

Well I work next to BAFB and for the last three days I've noticed a lot of fighter jets. Which is not uncommon. What was uncommon is that these hot rods were fully loaded with all the bells and whistles that i pay for! And when I was out fishing last night these hot rods were still out flying....

Also, the B52's were very busy this A.M.

May be nothing, but interesting nonetheless.

Maybe this is terrorist related. Hmmm...

edit on 16-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join