It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened in northwest Louisiana? Unexplained Explosion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Is any of this in film?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUJC

Those aren't that close to the area where the radar image indicates.

I guess those were the locations of the eyewitnesses?

Do you have a link to the 'federal intervention' part????
edit on 16-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUJC

wtf??

if that is true, then it is a very damning piece of evidence indeed.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the same Sheriff who this morning announced that a bunker explosion caused the "boom" (and then cancelled the scheduled press conference on the subject) issued a statement last night approx 1 hour after the noise saying that all explosives facilities in the area had been checked and ruled out as the source of the flash and boom?

This does not pass the "smell test".....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Lunar Meteorite Hunters report meteor, then rescind report to corroborate bunker story.

Meteor/Fireball Individual Reports eyewitness &/or personal experience accounts
edit on 16-10-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok, so after digging through the only thing we know for sure is that there was something that was picked up on radar, it caused an explosion, and that explosion was at a millitary ammunition bunker.

Did I miss anything?

link   

Originally posted by LAUJC
this image was posted on the news channel facebook page by someone claiming this story was removed from the ktbs website due to "federal intervention" but it quickly taken off facebook and that facebook account is gone too.
hoax?

i1309.photobucket.com...

Sooo. A UFO exploded.

link   
What about a satellite?
is there anything left when one of those fails to maintain orbit or does it all burn?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

Yes.

I caught that as well, which is why it's surprising to hear that is the cause now.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ok, I live in Doyline, La. Last night I had fallen asleep on my couch while my friend was watching tv... I heard a loud boom and she began to freak out. I went outside to look for whatever this couldve been, I saw a meteor in the southern sky, soaring from east to west, it lasted about 5 or 6 seconds before fizzling out, which is rare, normally they last less than a second to a second. After hearing word that it couldve been an ammo plant explosion, I drove to the entrance. Not a single car or light was to be seen, nor was there any smoke. I can tell you this, it wasn't a bunker explosion, it wouldnt have been felt so far away if it was. But whatever this was, the government doesnt want us knowing about it because last night, the WPSO ruled out any explosive possibility.

As for the kids and prisoners being evacuated, that happened back in 2006 during a black powder explosion at the plant unless this news is something I havent heard about yet...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Last week the Russian Arsenal explosion, HUGE, blamed on a cigarette.

Now the one in Lousiana...HUGE, blamed on a meteor???

Hmm.... How about High Tech strike made to look like natural disaster (guided meteor) or man made disaster (high explosive cigarette)

It does stink and apparently to the high heavens as the explosion plume reached "miles" into the atmosphere.

ohh and this small one:
Last night Hunstville, Alabama USA arsenal explosion, www.wsfa.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Some very strange goings on lately! Is this incident anyway related to the possible disclosure tommorrow? Have the et's finally given our government an ultimatum, and this was a warning not to back out once again? I hate to beat a dead horse, but we are on the heels of the big day in December.

I really don't know what it could be, but whenever I see these kinds of coverups my mind starts racing.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paratus

i dont see the connection to the link you posted
that was just a small explosive device he was holding, not something descending from the sky

edit on 16-10-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LSU0408

Originally posted by LSU0408
As for the kids and prisoners being evacuated, that happened back in 2006 during a black powder explosion at the plant unless this news is something I havent heard about yet...

I just read this elsewhere as well. So I went back to confirm the publish date.

Why are they reporting that event as what's happened now???

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
reply to post by paratus

i dont see the connection the link you posted
that was just a small explosive device he was holding, not something descending from the sky

i know, just posting what I find, it seems arsenal/arms explosions are very common.

2 biggies, Russia, and now Louisiana.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LSU0408
Ok, I live in Doyline, La. Last night I had fallen asleep on my couch while my friend was watching tv... I heard a loud boom and she began to freak out. I went outside to look for whatever this couldve been, I saw a meteor in the southern sky, soaring from east to west, it lasted about 5 or 6 seconds before fizzling out, which is rare, normally they last less than a second to a second. After hearing word that it couldve been an ammo plant explosion, I drove to the entrance. Not a single car or light was to be seen, nor was there any smoke. I can tell you this, it wasn't a bunker explosion, it wouldnt have been felt so far away if it was. But whatever this was, the government doesnt want us knowing about it because last night, the WPSO ruled out any explosive possibility.

So.. You saw this meteor after hearing the boom?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Could there be a link to the sinkhole that is growing?

I'll be watching this one. Something doesn't quite add up. Of course, that could be just human failings.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
So, look at this:

www.explosystems.com

www.explosystems.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Wayback Machine

Not much activity.

But then....

who.securepaynet.net...

edit on 16-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I have no idea... There was only 1 explosion though, this information coming in from all these news outlets is getting ridiculous. FOX News has their information all screwed up, here is where they got their info from, www.ksla.com... which clearly is funk and came from 6 years ago...

This REALLY has me thinking now.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join