It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What just happened in northwest Louisiana? Unexplained Explosion

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Interesting post.

I think the next question that comes to mind for me is why would the Minden location be an important target?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Maybe it is not what was so important about Minden to make it a target, but that Minden was just Un-important enough to demostrate a point without escalating the conflict.

A so-called Measured Response?

If so, it might be that the "Big Boys" are getting serious; but no one wants to cross the line of no return.

At least not just yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Who would that implicate then? Russia? China?

Why now?

While an interesting theory, it all seems pretty far-fetched to me.
edit on 18-10-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Couldn`t the first boom heard be the explosion of the bunker and the different streaks across the sky be the flying debri and subsequent booms different people heard?

Someone earlier in the thread that lives there said he heard a boom then went outside and saw something streaking across the sky,so that would make sense to me.

Seems very odd though the 7 hour time delay on the explanation.

Its been an entertaining 25 page read and was secretly hoping ET took a nose drive from falling asleep at the wheel,but I don`t know why this cannot be what it seems to be,an explosives bunker accident.

(waits for the first disinfo agent accusation)
edit on 18-10-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Could explain some of my dreams I have posted here on ATS. I have had at least 3 dreams involving meteorites exploding all over the place amid a police take over... Apparently the government built special roofs in my dreams that made the rocks sort of bounce off..

It turned out to not be so bad, but there was fire all over.. These were not reaching the ground, just exploding in the air..

Who knows, maybe that could actually happen?

@ Char Lee
I've had the same dreams this past week, Thousands of Meteorites in many different colours...damn near trippy in colour, Beautiful as a matter of fact......Maybe need to stop visiting ATS

edit on 18-10-2012 by Stevie777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by gps777

I remember reading that, too, and wondering. Not only about that report but quite a few others. Some rushed outside after hearing an explosion and saw something streaking in the sky. Others, saw streaking and then heard the boom. Those people inside most likely wouldn't have seen a flash of an explosion if there was one. They would have heard it first.

It makes sense to me that there was a flash, then an audible explosion, then streaks in the sky if a bunker full of explosives went up. Heck, if people were far enough away, I think that flash, streak, boom might be an even more sensible chain since light travels faster than sound.

Apparently, Explo Systems denied an explosion occurring on their property when someone from the sheriff's dept contacted them that night. I absolutely cannot believe that a location that is manned 24/7 didn't notice an event that blew out windows miles away. I can only imagine that since they handle military grade explosives and operate under military contract, they must have some pretty tough rules and regs that need to adhere to. Sometimes, following rules that are designed to protect the public can really cut into profit. Really, really cut into profit. I wonder if they needed 7 hours to make things look kosher when the authorities finally figured out that they were involved? Sucks to be them. Because this adds to the multiple lawsuits they are facing from former? employees dockets.justia.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
A bright fireball sighted over Northern California last night:
Fireball
Use this link

The astronomers are saying that it is a remnant of Halley's Comet, the associated meteor shower is supposed to peak Saturday night. Maybe there was a meteor sighted in Louisiana?
edit on 18-10-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NiteNGale2

Yes thats the same line of thinking I`ve had about it as well.

It would have disturbed many people around that area into thinking WW111 may have started at the time,maybe what was in the bunker the authorities were very cautious of in case of unexploded materials in the area,that they don`t want to discuss and a reason for the local fire departments non involvement and the fire bans in the area.

Some things we will all just have to speculate on I guess.

edit on 18-10-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I don't think the authorities were being cautious. I believe the authorities really dropped the ball. Emergency services didn't respond because the higher-ups were clueless. The sheriff's dept. decided that rather than going out to investigate, they would rather sit back and call facilities that handle explosives and ask them if everything was alright. Explo Systems lied. The next day the authorities made excuses for their own lack of investigation by saying that it was foggy and the moisture prevented them from seeing that anything was amiss.

I think any conspiracy is actually on two fronts. Explo Systems and Webster Parish authorities...

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NiteNGale2

I believe the authorities really dropped the ball.

That would not be surprising.

Emergency services didn't respond because the higher-ups were clueless.

Not really knowing the distance from the bunkers to the residential area,I`d take a guess given the size of the blast that the local fire department recieved many local calls and unless the department was informed not to attend,they would have,regardless of the higher ups being clueless.

The sheriff's dept. decided that rather than going out to investigate, they would rather sit back and call facilities that handle explosives and ask them if everything was alright. Explo Systems lied. The next day the authorities made excuses for their own lack of investigation by saying that it was foggy and the moisture prevented them from seeing that anything was amiss.

I think any conspiracy is actually on two fronts. Explo Systems and Webster Parish authorities...

I`d say your right

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Finally!!!

Video of the flashes from a surveillance camera.

Again from a news site so visit the link to see the flashes. ktbs.com

Wow and WOW!!!!

About the video... Time code is an hour behind, you will see one orange flash then a very big second orange flash.

Visit the link!!!! ktbs.com

(if anyone finds a youtube version post it, if you don't know how let me know & I'll help ya out)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Dont know if the info regarding the burn ban in the area has already been posted.

edit on 18-10-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Vid link fixed

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

WOW!
fantastic find
the aftershock after the second glow was intense
all the dust blowing past the cam

so they are not commenting on what caused the blast until the end of the week?
pathetic

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Gives them longer to perfect their 'Explosive Swamp Gas' theory

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Why did the camera start shaking before the light from the second explosion was visible?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
Why did the camera start shaking before the light from the second explosion was visible?

I noticed that too. I think it must have been a concussive wave from the first explosion.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I agree that this was probably some type of space-based weapon being demonstrated. It's the why I've been wondering about and here's my thoughts on that: we all know how terrorism isn't selling very well to the general public as a scare tactic anymore, we now need stronger stimulus to produce the same fear.

What if the next step in the War on Terror would be to unleash space-based weapons on civilian targets and this was an early test? Governments would all claim "it wasn't us!" and we could all be living under the cloud of thunderbolts from the sky being unleashed at any time. The resultant confusion and accusations would screw world tensions up to a whole new level providing the globalists the opportunity they needed to create a new Global organization to monitor and perhaps control these weapons systems instead of nation/states as the old world model we've known since history began.

Would there be a better way to instigate a one world agency basically in control of the world's most modern and deadly weapons systems? This could be an early phase in the development of such an agenda meant to measure public response.

Just throwing it out there. Of course, there could have simply been a meteor shower and a coincidental explosion of some type but given all the particulars of this case I would tend to believe something more was going on.
edit on 18-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-10-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

That was a thought i had also but i think there would have been some camera shaking then short pause followed by more extreme camera shaking.

Why were the flashes so crisp white in color?

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Thanks!!!!

Where did I mess up?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join