It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Executive Order: Allows Seizure of Americans' Bank Accounts

page: 1http:/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
link

The latest executive order by Obama was created in the name of "Iran sanctions" but it gives him the authority to seize Americans' bank accounts WITHOUT the ability to sue.

Tyranny at it's ugliest. And if you need it spelled out? Simply put? "They' don't like you? Your money is gone. Period. And there isn't a thing you can do about it. And who might 'you' be?

Take a look: You might be a terrorist if:

For those of you who can't see the video - he lists you 'might be a terrorist if: You have more than 7 days of storedfood. You have guns and/or ammo. You have missing fingers. You pay for a hotel with cash. You buy a flashlight. Texting privately in public. Own precious metals. See more at link: activepost

So what's my point? If you can be labeled a terrorist for such mundane and really idiotic reasons? Then you'd better read up because the below applies to you.

The order says that if an individual is declared by the president, the secretary of state, or the secretary of the treasury to be a “sanctioned person,” he (or she) will be unable to obtain access to his accounts, will be unable to process any loans (or make them), or move them to any other financial institution inside or outside the United States. In other words, his financial resources will have successfully been completely frozen. The EO expands its authority by making him unable to use any third party such as “a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, subgroup or other organization” that might wish to help him or allow him to obtain access to his funds.

newamer ican

And there's not a thing you can do about it. Not. One. Thing. But hey! The good news? Now our money is just as 'safe' as we are.

Think about that a minute and maybe you'll get it.

peace
edit on 16-10-2012 by silo13 because: link fix

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This guy is Dangerous.

He had no problem resigning the Patriot Act, and enacting NDAA.

It Goes beyond Fascism.

Just think. There are those that want another 4 years, of this........

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There is just no limit to the damage obama is willing to do to Americans...
What is even scarier, is if he loses the election, the things he will try to do before the end of his term... As if it isn't as bad as anyone could imagine already though..

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

What is even scarier, is if he loses the election,

Can I top your 'scarier' with one eve scarier yet?

President Obama has the RIGHT via his Executive order to dissolve congress and SUSPEND THE ELECTION all together.

I'll have to go search for what EO that is - but it's there. And wait a moment! Wouldn't the problems in Iran be a perfect reason to suspend elections. Orrrrrr maybe another false flag? Orrrrrrrrr he's got a gnarly pimple on his behind?

peace

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What percentage of the Military, would actually back Obama from doing something like that?

0%. MHO

At least I would hope so.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Old news but very pertinent, in light of another law making
the electronic expropriation of ANY funds from your personal
account prey. I've already had all but a pittance of my Federal
tax refund "intercepted" by the IL Comptroller after an "asses-
ment" of a deficiency was determined in my 2010 return. It
should also be noted the "assessment" wasn't signed by any
agent of the IL Dept. of Revenue, nor was there any accompanying
Writ or Notice of Demand-- they just electronically swiped the lion's
share of the refund because they can now. Ain't tyranny just UDDERS?
Best of all, the Feds are now after me for roughly the same ampunt, minus
the obligatory penaties by now... I think it had to do with my not paying
tax on unemployment I received while fighting off a little cancer.
Suppose I should have just sucked it up and eaten myself instead.
Hey wait.. if J.B. Topinka stole the money already that I owed the
Feds, before I could adjust the nonexistent refund... OOoooooh
Mr Kotter..! Is dead better than here yet??!

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I see this as good news. Close your back accounts now, and the problem is solved.

If anyone who knows truth still has an account, then you too are part of the problem. Change starts with you.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by alienreality

What is even scarier, is if he loses the election,

Can I top your 'scarier' with one eve scarier yet?

President Obama has the RIGHT via his Executive order to dissolve congress and SUSPEND THE ELECTION all together.

I'll have to go search for what EO that is - but it's there. And wait a moment! Wouldn't the problems in Iran be a perfect reason to suspend elections. Orrrrrr maybe another false flag? Orrrrrrrrr he's got a gnarly pimple on his behind?

peace

The best way to unseat a dictator is to make him act like one. It's an old
saw, but so true. There's no false flag or anything else that's going to
allow him to override the separation of powers. If he attempts to invoke
PDD51 or any of the unconstitutional derivatives these clowns have
cooked up, the six month dead zone for Congress unable to respond
should finally get the Legislatiods enough dry humpage to 'PEACH 'im!
Or maybe better yet, if any of the back chatter is at all accurate and
passes the burden of any real proof-- you can't try a non-citizen for
treason can you?? How handy. Good God and this guy's a constitutional
law professor? PLEASE PASS THE MILK OF AMNESIA.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

If Obama wants to seize my bank account he's welcome to it.

There is no money in it right now anyway. Yep, he's more than welcome to the overdraft fee's though.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
reply to post by silo13

If Obama wants to seize my bank account he's welcome to it.

There is no money in it right now anyway. Yep, he's more than welcome to the overdraft fee's though.

Follow the above mans example.

Seriously this should be a HUGE wake up call for everyone. Lets see how this one plays out.

+41 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Four years back there was a great clamor about Bush declaring martial law and suspending elections as well. Additionally he also had the power to seize assets under the Patriot Act. These are not Obama related things. They are the new status quo since we all watched two towers fall, thousands die, and let our mourning be forged into Patriotic anger.

Now, nearly twelve years and two empty wars later - all we have to show for it is a laundry list of lost rights, countless dead, on both sides, and two opportunities to say "We got him".

Obama got voted in because people believed he'd reverse the Bush/Cheney doctrine and repeal the Patriot Acts and the Military Commissions act of 2006. Instead he not only kept them, he added more wood to the fire. Now, in some bizarre and Orwellian twist of fate, here we are, four years later, with Bush forgotten, blaming Obama, and with folks clamoring for Romney - because he will be the guy to set things right.

It's not going to happen. If elected, he will do the same thing as Obama did. He'll keep the status quo alive and well. He will pursue the agenda and the plan - just as his two predecessors did. This is the truth of things.

If we want true change we can't focus on the POTUS. We need to focus upon Congress. Term limits for the House and the Senate, a full banning of the system of bribery we call "lobbying", and much more stern rules regarding ethics and transparency for them all.

Until we do those things? The status quo will remain and nothing will change no matter who is in the White House.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelofTheSun

I see this as good news. Close your back accounts now, and the problem is solved.

I would agree if it wasn't so unrealistic. Also - 'all assets' may be seized and any and all assets owned by a third person who's dubbed to be acting as a 'go between'.
So that means your house, car, computer etc can be sized just not your cash. And if you're using anything that's owned by someone else (on paper) but it's decided that person bought the item for you? It's gone too.

I agree that change starts with us - but change at this late date? I just don't see it happening.

peace

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

I would agree if it wasn't so unrealistic. Also - 'all assets' may be seized and any and all assets owned by a third person who's dubbed to be acting as a 'go between'.
So that means your house, car, computer etc can be sized just not your cash. And if you're using anything that's owned by someone else (on paper) but it's decided that person bought the item for you? It's gone too.

I hate to burst your bubble since this appears to be panic worthy, but, have you ever had to deal with the IRS? They have had the authority to do all of this FOREVER anyway.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

What is even scarier, is if he loses the election...
And Romney gains these powers.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The hogs are getting restless and hungry...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelofTheSun
reply to post by silo13

If anyone who knows truth still has an account, then you too are part of the problem. Change starts with you.

Some people travel so much on the job that they have to have direct deposit for their paychecks......

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Try to take my #, I dare you! Take all you want; just defeat the obstacles and the people.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
One thing for certain is that if the U.S government starts indiscriminately seizing people's assets (their means of survival), we will see a rise in crime and actual "terrorist" attacks.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

narc

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join