It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W Bush: Sitting at home, painting portraits of dogs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Well, at the very least Bush gave us combat pay for doing that crap..........half the time.
(notice sarcasm)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Although Obama isn't cleaning up the mess as quickly as I would like, he IS cleaning it up. He needs to pick up the pace though. Bush was the reason we got in this mess. He inherited a surplus and turned it into what we have now.

I remember about 7 years or so ago folks were talking about the long term effect his crap would have on the economy and they were exactly right.

Granted, Obama could have done a better job with the clean up, but this is the mess he inherited. If he had inherited the surplus, I'm sure we'd still be disappointed that he squandered a great deal of it, but since he inherited an already tanked economy that wasn't finished tanking just yet, of course it's going to take some time.

I'm not convinced Obama is the BEST possible person to fix it, but among the candidates that we have for this election, he is. There are plenty of folks who could do a better job, but they aren't running.

Bush was the worst president we have ever had in this country, he surpasses Nixon, he surpasses all the others. He is the absolute worst and it will take a long time to recover from what he did to us. I'm voting for Obama because I don't want the party that spawned bush to have power again and put us in the same mess he put us in.

Obama may tank us, I don't know, but I do know the GOP will tank us and keeping them out at least gives us a sliver of hope.

<< 1   >>

join