It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New flame virus hits Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You guys have been saying the same thing for years now that "WW3 is coming soon!" You guys have no idea when it's coming.
edit on 19-10-2012 by Ancient Champion because: Forgot a word

posted on Oct, 25 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
All around America they've been installing those new electricity meters to send your power usage wirelessly to the power company.

They have a computer in them and they have a wireless card with a VERY long reach. $10 says Russia has 'obtained' a few of those power meters and are working on creating viruses that will pop out of peoples power meters. Able to connect to ANY open wireless network...tied into the power company.....they'll be highly effective.

Who ever though of creating those wireless capable power meters should be hung.

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
All around America they've been installing those new electricity meters to send your power usage wirelessly to the power company.

They have a computer in them and they have a wireless card with a VERY long reach. $10 says Russia has 'obtained' a few of those power meters and are working on creating viruses that will pop out of peoples power meters. Able to connect to ANY open wireless network...tied into the power company.....they'll be highly effective.

Who ever though of creating those wireless capable power meters should be hung.

Because they would totally do that, and risk a war - right? Be right back, getting my tin foil hat.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Why do the military and governments use the same internet as us?
Why havent they got their own network?
Why dont they use dedicated computers that boot to a new clean operating sytem every boot? even I can manage that!!!

I just dont get it

It is actually possibly to effectively secure communications over the public internet so "virtual networks" are commonly used to keep costs down depending on the application. In the US and Russia at least that I'm aware of they most definitely operate large scale government only networks but these do not provide the entirety of the network required.

posted on Oct, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Why do the military and governments use the same internet as us?
Why havent they got their own network?
Why dont they use dedicated computers that boot to a new clean operating sytem every boot? even I can manage that!!!

I just dont get it

Darpa invented the internet it was originally to be used for military.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join