It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt Romney Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hi ATS ,

Here is a video Titled : Romney Exposed .This documentary talks about Romney's secrecy in business, his role as a drug money launderer for GHW Bush , the significance of his endorsement of and by Cheney , his connection, through Bush, to CIA death squads in Central America , his role in 9-11 , in the murder of US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens and much more . The OP who made this documentary is expressing his own views .

Some Quotes from the documentary :

Mitt Romney may be the most secretive man to ever run for president .Thats saying a lot given the George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and became the head of the CIA with obviously a very secretive background . But Admit it you don't have a clue what Romney stands for

Some Mitt Romney Quotes :

I have never supported the presidents recovery act , alright the stimulus , No time no where no how
I think there is need for economic stimulus
I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose
Look I was an independent during the time of Regan - Bush , I am not trying to return to Regan - Bush

This Documentary then asks Whats He Hiding...

Watch here to find out

edit on 15-10-2012 by Albioriix because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Sounds like madness. Not because i'm a romney supporter, though I prefer Romney out of the two, but I wouldn't believe this even if the roles were swapped and it was "Obama exposed"

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
already posted

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TehSlenderMan
Sounds like madness. Not because i'm a romney supporter, though I prefer Romney out of the two, but I wouldn't believe this even if the roles were swapped and it was "Obama exposed"

The OP of this documentary seems Anti - Romney .

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
already posted

Sorry I didn't notice it was already posted .
Here is the link of same topic : www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join