If You had DISCOVERED OR DEVELOPED something WORLD CHANGING...would you tell anyone on this Board?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
If I did I would have to tell because it's against the law to lie.

Wuuut....hihihihihihihih, since when?!?!?

That made me giggley

But sure...
I would try to make a Viralsetup, one that would be
INSANLY hard to stop..

My thread here would be something like:
"Hey guys, check tis out"

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Yeah I guess I said that.
I think a patent is the way to go, then tell everyone.
How about this ATSer:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A tornado maker, Synthetic Tornadoes, by coiling a tube and puts it here while
he is still undergoing patent approval.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

OK...I can respect that answer...as inexperienced as it is...and I will say I admire you for your stance. Unfortunately...I have had MUCH greater experience in these sort of things and if it was myself that developed say a Low Cost Green UNLIMITED ENERGY SOURCE...I would proceed with an ARMY OF SECURITY...and EVEN THEN...I would be careful about infiltration into my group.

I do not believe you understand how Powerful and to what extent or length some Business Groups would and have in the past..gone or will go to or threw just to destroy and possible threat to their ability to MAKE MONEY!

I help run several of my Families Companies which all started as Small Businesses. We all worked VERY HARD and I am now wealthy. We had decided long ago not to GO PUBLIC and have kept our Companies Privately owned. This was a topic of Great and Long Discussion as Venture Capitalists were VERY interested in two specific Companies my Family owns.

It came down to this...How much Money do we REALLY NEED? And....Are we the type of People who can so easily sell out for TRUCK LOADS OF MONEY....with the cause and effect resulting in our Employees loosing their long time JOBS as some of them have been with us for multiple decades as well as how this SELLING OUT would be perceived by our Community, Friends and Neighbors?

The answer to all those Questions was...NO! We are LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM....WE WILL NOT TURN THE DREAMS OF THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED OUR FAMILY INTO NIGHTMARES BECAUSE WE SOLD OUT JUST TO OBTAIN MORE MONEY WE DON'T NEED! I mean...Really....HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH!? And I also know one thing to a great deal more so than most people and to an extent that is very hard to describe.....MONEY CANNOT BUY HAPPINESS! It can help ease tensions and provide basic necessities as well as Luxury of Living...but at one point in my life where being in the Entertainment Business...thus ALWAYS BEING SURROUNDED BY OTHERS BUT HOPELESSLY BEING AND FEELING ALONE...loneliness to an extent that creates Physical Pain....I was not truly HAPPY until I began dating My Girl.

She filled a Void inside me and we had been friends first as she had dated my Guitar Player and knew my Lifestyle so there were no secrets or a necessity to keep anything from her as she had been with us on tour and understood how a Man who as a Musician can be with any Woman that he chooses for a Night or so...but be utterly LOST and LONELY.

I always liked her and she was dating my Guitarist and Best Friend. One night she came to me as we were about to take the stage with my Best Friend next to her and said...HIS NAME....and I were on the beach and while we were walking...I found this small Sea Shell which reminded me of you for some reason...I want you to have it. And right then with my Best Friend looking on with a smile on his face...handed me this Small but BEAUTIFUL SEA SHELL. She smiled and looked into my eyes and said...I Hope this makes you feel better.

SHE KNEW! She knew how sick of Touring I was and how sick of one night stands...I was...and how intensely lonely I was. As I am not one for Stealing ANYONE'S love away from them and even though I believe I fell in LOVE with her at that moment...I could not hurt my Best Friend and never attempted any overtures towards her. It was not until several years later and after my Best Friend and she had broken up that a chance meeting at a Club that a friend and I were attending a show...that I would see her.

Both myself and my friend were extremely drawn to this extremely Beautiful Lady who's beauty was not just on the outside but radiated from her heart and soul. I have never met a kinder and gentler Woman of such Beauty in my LIFE! Usually women of such exterior Beauty will tend to have attitudes or be High Maintenance but she is not one of them. My friend and I competed for her affection but she chose me. I asked her why. She said that it was not the fact of my looks or money or celebrity that lead her to choose me...but because I did not push my friend aside and was patient and allowed her to make up her own mind rather than to openly PUSH and PURSUE her for her attention. She in fact said that my purposeful distancing myself and allowing my friend the opportunity to receive her attentions made her curious and thus made me all the more attractive.

I replied to her that I had been waiting a long time for the right woman and if she saw something in my friend that she did not see in me...then it was not meant to be. The exact moment of her choosing me was after a small friendly kiss on the nose from behind her and over her left shoulder that she then turned and hugged me and said...If we are going to be Dating then....and the rest of the sentence was drowned out by the band! I immediately smiled and replied...WE ARE GOING TO BE DATING? She said of course! S.I.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Of course.

Proof of time and date of discovery could be an overiding factor in the future; ATS has time and date stamps on posts and e-mails.

Just because you discovered or developed something world changing, doesn't mean that your going to tell people on ATS exactly how its put together or done; but telling them about your discovery or what you developed is not unreasonable and is in fact important for the discoverer/developer.

Its the same with YouTube, and there are people on ATS that have made amazing discoveries and developements that are world changing.

So...you are willing to take a chance of posting your discovery or development on line before any actual use or media release? Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I already tried dude, but no one will listen, even if I have it already built. (Which I do.)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I don't know. Depends on what I discovered. I discovered a few things already and they are so simple that people don't believe me so....probably not. The things I discovered are the basis for quite a few patents. Some people already knows what I know but decided to get rich off selling a product and not giving information so people could just do things themselves.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
depends on what it is.....

mostly likely not until tptb couldnt do to much about it

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
World changing in what way, I wonder?

If you were apprised of the REALLY world changing stuff, you'd be unable to discuss it.

If you developed really world changing stuff, it might be different, depending on what it was.

Let's postulate -

Say I'm currently working on a hobby project. Only my hobbies are a bit oddball compared to most. In this case, my current hobby is a new technology for precisely detonating high explosive lenses in nuclear weapons that doesn't require gas tube switches or slappers. It's way more compact, more accurate, more controllable, and easier to maintain. It works even for oddball pit geometries.

So, should I tell all the details? I'm sure Iran wouldn't mind. There's also the question of it being world changing, I suppose it would be only if it's used.

That to say, I suppose, the answer would be NO in a lot of circumstances. "world changing" goes both ways.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
average normal untrained people making a momentousness discovery ?

In their own home?

Like this LOL

www.thechronicleproject.org...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
This is what I find HIGHLY UNLIKELY. If a person such as the one who has stated they have developed ELECTOGRAVITIC LEVITATION....actually DID ACHIEVE THIS....I do not believe they would be stupid enough to tell anyone.

I am aware of the work done by many in this field including Dr. T. TOWNSEND BROWN and if I had developed something of such infinite use and abilities...I certainly would not be talking about it on this BOARD!

Back in the late 1970's...Two Men working out of their Garage in SPRINGFIELD MASS...were able to develop a Carb. on a Chevy Nova that allowed the Car to get over 80 Miles per Gallon. It was FRONT PAGE NEWS....then they were never heard of again! Split Infinity

Doesn't really matter because nowadays they just steal the idea right out of peoples minds and or try to drive them crazy. (and probably have been doing so for a long time).

deepthought.newsvine.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
In my opinion, and experience. Unless it was geeky, posting info on this board would be a waste of time.

The work I am doing is far too boring even though in reality it will save millions of peoples lives. And is more in line with myth busting than controversial.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Also self promotion is not always appreciated.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I agree. It is a travesty in that New Tech. has either been Bought Out or Held Back.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I have experience with pictures in your head technology. Eg the matrix. The thing is I have posted here but not a soul believes.

You could post on ATS and basically no one would believe you so you would be safe for a while. Also the mods delete your threads so no one even sees it that way as well.

Basically no one ever believes.

I'm also a rockstar. I have cameoed in heaps of songs by famous musicians. RHCP, Linkin Park, Greenday, Eminem, the list goes on, I have cameoed in them all.

This is world changing. The technology along with songs that you have been hearing on the radio that feature me is totally world changing. I have changed the paths of millions of people who have listened to the songs that I feature in.

I have single handily changed the course of ROCK HISTORY.

The Matrix tech is going to set the world on fire which exists today fully working and has existed for a long time.

So yep I have discovered something world changing, and yep I did tell people on this board.

Nobody believed.

Anyone who puts claims like mine forward will never be believed even though i'm not dellusional and i'm telling the truth without a lie.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Here's how it would go down:
  1. Assemble all the technical data on the device.
  2. Make sure I had some sort of patent protection.
  3. Create an IP-accessed web site (dark web) to expose the information.
  4. Create a zip file capable of being distributed privately.
  5. Light up the site by invoking a domain name.
  6. Break the story on ATS.
  7. Start spreading the word, via podcast, interviews, and social media.
The patent is needed for protection; the web site for promotion; the zip file as a backup. But yeah, after taking the necessary steps I would break the news right here.

TheRedneck

That's good redneck, but patents have strings attached don't they?
Like massive registration, limitations on what you can patent, details being leaked out to the ptb etc

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

If You had DISCOVERED OR DEVELOPED something WORLD CHANGING...would you tell anyone on this Board?,

I did and got banned. I won't do that again! I've learned my lesson!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

If You had DISCOVERED OR DEVELOPED something WORLD CHANGING...would you tell anyone on this Board?,

I did and got banned. I won't do that again! I've learned my lesson!!!

I had forgotten I had written this topic. You were banned from ATS?

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I do have an internationally patented concept that I will eventually share with you all sweaty bald nutters but, it won't be for a few months yet.

And in no way is this post one of them... I know something you don't, I am superior to all you infidels! lol

The main reason for me not spilling the beans on here is that I'd rather make a stupid amount of money out of it before someone strips me of a few years of hard work and leaves me kicking the **** outta myself for being stupid!

It's not the most significant discovery since... something else really cool. It isn't even discovery based but, it is life changing in some respects. And it will effect all of you. It's beneficial for hundreds of millions of people the world over.

~CrzayFool

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
If I can make money on it , I believe I would try to. That is if it's not too much trouble. I spend too many hours working for no extra money as things go now. I would feel stupid if I gave away secrets that made others rich while I kept slaving away for peanuts.

If it involved the end of the world, I would tell a few people. I might tell more if I could provide enough evidence I wasn't lying. There are doomsday predictions all the time on here. You would need several 100 percent reliable predictions that all came true before people would believe you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I think most artists have creative minds,specially musicians/songwriters,and if they really put their minds into it,they could come up with a lot of interesting ideas...So are a lot of other people like the engineers or basically anybody with some hands on experience and a creative mindset out of the box...But turning that idea into a practical ,money making product is a much more complex and time/money consuming process. This is the part that most of the times discourages or prevents the inventor to take the necessary steps to fully develop the idea,specially if they are the artist type...Their ideas mostly get stolen/bought by the corporations for peanuts,or get ridiculed and simply forgotten....How many of you guys seen the product or an idea on TV that you came up with years ago but didn't do anything about it or just 'mentioned' it to a couple of your 'friends'?! ...I have a couple of good ones myself.I posted one of them on ATS to see the reactions and it was awesome,,no one really cared...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join