It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You had DISCOVERED OR DEVELOPED something WORLD CHANGING...would you tell anyone on this Board?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is what I find HIGHLY UNLIKELY. If a person such as the one who has stated they have developed ELECTOGRAVITIC LEVITATION....actually DID ACHIEVE THIS....I do not believe they would be stupid enough to tell anyone.

I am aware of the work done by many in this field including Dr. T. TOWNSEND BROWN and if I had developed something of such infinite use and abilities...I certainly would not be talking about it on this BOARD!

Back in the late 1970's...Two Men working out of their Garage in SPRINGFIELD MASS...were able to develop a Carb. on a Chevy Nova that allowed the Car to get over 80 Miles per Gallon. It was FRONT PAGE NEWS....then they were never heard of again! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
They were never heard of again because they got bought out for millions, they're smart n stayed lowkey...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

If it was something that would benefit mankind, I would release all the technical papers to it as well...and yes, ATS would be my first stop...if I'm not banned by then.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'd post the information in ATS skunkworks where nobody would expect it. That would at least give me a few days before a mod sees it and deletes it.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I wouldn't tell anyone but 2 people I trust. Until I figured out how to get enough publicity they couldn't take me out.

If I did post it here it would be in the new member introduction section

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

This is what I find HIGHLY UNLIKELY. If a person such as the one who has stated they have developed ELECTOGRAVITIC LEVITATION....actually DID ACHIEVE THIS....I do not believe they would be stupid enough to tell anyone.

If I actually figured out a way to get free energy or produce an anti-gravity effect, or anything along those lines... the absolute last thing I would do is attempt to make profit on it.

The first thing I would do is upload the information to a torrent site using the wireless connection of a cafe or something, so I couldn't be traced.

Then after I was sure the torrent had propagated far enough to avoid suppression I would share the torrent on a few different forums.

The first would be science forums, and of course they wouldn't believe it for one second and would most likely delete the thread.

Then I would post it on forums like ATS. To be honest I'm not sure how ATS would react. At first I'm sure they would leave the thread live.

But after a while, if people started building the device and it was working... I'm not sure what they would do at that point. Most likely close the thread pending staff review.
edit on 15/10/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Reply to everyone above. I WOULD NOT post it on a Board. This is the quickest way to receive a visit. Develop it and if you decide not to make money on it...complete and total release of all information and data should be done at the same time in multiple forms of communication.

If you intend on making money...having multiple non-disclosure contracts with various legal and corporate entities would be preferable...but to just let it hang out there?

It seems to discredit it's viability. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It would honestly depend on what that thing was, for example, if I knew for sure some apocalypse was gonna happen, like, something sudden that will wipe the planet, I will keep to myself. I don't want others living in fear of D-Day because I decided to tell them, i'd rather have people live in peace, because, whether they will know it or not, the death will be sudden and unstoppable. No point in telling, but if it was something like a zombie apocalypse, I would spread the word, that's something people need to know about so they can prepare.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
At least make a few billion dollars first and then tell everyone what a genius I am

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? Where the Hell did that come from!? LOL! I am talking about if you developed a new way of Cheap Energy Production...or solved the Unified Field Theory!

Actually...now that I think about it...there is a GREATER PROBABILITY of a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE! LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

LOL, oh damn! When I read "world changing" I figured you mean't anything, whether it's Doomsday or seriously beneficial. My bad

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
your soul is more valuable than your pocketbook.

why is this so hard for some to understand? how would your consciences NOT let you break through greed? wouldn't it nag at most people?

lack of conscience. not thinking, not feeling outside of the shell of your own existence. no conscience, no guilt.

righteousness is not upheld in this world.... righteousness. while we tout it we are very commonly without righteousness. this is not a good sign at all.

from the surface it might not seem that bad to some but what it means!... it weakens the fabric of our very ascension. it means 'wrong path"... "wrong foundation"

you can't just jump paths... there will be a cost. these things effect the entire fabric of our reality... in other words "stacked to fall through...collapse"

you can overlook these things all you want but at the end of the day, someone is still bleeding to death somewhere and their memory is being blotted out unless their God reigns in their soul and preserves their life... does this happen? has this happened to anyone you know? or did they just die and their face become harder and harder to recall?

The fact is, you don't know any of that and you can't answer because you don't even know how you got here.

how do you change that underlying nature, you could try, you could start... but our most exalted examples of humans give NOTHING away. NOTHING.

It's parasitic, self consuming. A flawed design.

why else would we have worshiped so many different gods in different ways? it's in our design because we cannot resolve our own conflicts. we have been readily acknowledging our own inferiority *by design* for ages and that is actually the best of our efforts.

We've known all along this is a flawed design.

how dare these people walk around with no humility with the control of so much in their grasp?

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

I am aware of the work done by many in this field including Dr. T. TOWNSEND BROWN and if I had developed something of such infinite use and abilities...I certainly would not be talking about it on this BOARD!

Back in the late 1970's...Two Men working out of their Garage in SPRINGFIELD MASS...were able to develop a Carb. on a Chevy Nova that allowed the Car to get over 80 Miles per Gallon. It was FRONT PAGE NEWS....then they were never heard of again! Split Infinity
Link please, I can't find it anywheres...

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
If I created something like free energy, I"d leak it everywhere and anywhere possible! I'd make the formula go viral online. that way even if they killed me, it would be out there. And you'd likely be safer by leaking it. You're only in danger when you're the only one who knows about it. As that way they only have one leak to plug up. but once everyone knows it's too late. I just wish people would start doing that instead of keeping it to themselves thinking how they'll make millions, instead they're car goes off a cliff for no apparent reason and they take there idea to the grave. And no one ever finds out what happened.

edit on 16-10-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

2:55+

Not sure if this is true but....

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
do you realize how cheap it is to buy the materials to make solar panels? yet they cost thousands?

I've read they could be made for a couple hundred... I mean what part of that panel is so expensive... has it got gold wires, i don't think so.

it's all about this type of suppression and inflation.

they don't want you taking a part your expensive solar panel and seeing how it works, but if this were more common knowledge, this in itself would be a revolution.

people aren't getting this and while we should be having an online workshop to illustrate different step by step approaches to building one, we just write it off as something the power company has not provided for us yet.

seriously, can you imagine if each family had someone who could construct a solar panel and people just started shelling them out. I've read it is not that hard, i have even found partial instructions but it's never complete.

why, because they know they cant completely suppress it but they do have ways of suppressing it.

if this was common knowledge it would totally up heave the energy market.

if step by step tutorial was put in enough places on the net, it would start to become hard to ignore. it could be a chance at a peaceful movement against big energy corporations... and it's not happening. it's probably nowhere near as complicated as building an operating system yet we have communities totally devoted to open source software and a workshop could be a place where people get answers if they run into snags because going it alone is daunting when you have no understanding of such things and since most are not electricians, they simply say 'screw it... i can't afford solar panels"

we'll see this excuse, we'll see that excuse but the fact is, it can pay your light bill, they can be built and people just aren't getting it.

It could change everything.

i was thinking about this and thinking about taking some classes, but not to work for some installer... but to teach other people how to make them, to really encourage anyone that can be encouraged to understand how important it is and for how many different reasons.... but this is an example of an answer that might be right under our noses and most people are doing nothing with it. The other train of thought is take a class and get hired by an installer and don't encourage anyone to compete. How lame of a person do you have to be to make that decision rather than "kill the money grubbing inflated solar panel market until it learns it's lesson and drops it prices"

would the board even listen?

It could seriously kill the market but most people would rather pay hundreds a month for lights then spend a month or two of that to just try to see if you can get out of that trap.

power goes out, people will immediately start dying of dehydration but how many people do you know with a solar device for a water pump? I know of not one and it makes my head spin and I'm so tired of people with excuses. Solar energy is a proven blessing and you will still see countless people making excuses as to why they are avoiding it.

really, would the board even care?

the chances are if you had some great idea you would be able to convince no one who was not in the business and get so discouraged you'd sell the idea to anyone with interest enough to give you credit and pay you for your work.

Sad state of affairs.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TehSlenderMan

You know...as much as I love a Good Horror Show....even though the Walking Dead is good but obvious Fiction/Fantasy Horror...they did get one thing right...the episode when they got into a CDC Building.

The U.S. Center for Disease Control or CDC...is one BAD ASS OPERATION! They DO NOT screw around! At the end of that several part episode...the CDC Building was counting down to SELF DESTRUCT given that it would loose power and thus not be able to CONTAIN the various Bacteria and Viral Strains that it had in the building...a FUEL/AIR DEVICE was counting down to explode.

This is not only not far from the truth but is actually a bit BELOW THE REAL TRUTH! The CDC has Buildings set up all over the WORLD never mind just the U.S. and when there is an outbreak in some African Village...it is the CDC that flies in with the help of the U.S. Military and determines what level of containment should be applied. This can be anything from a Military Quarantine to Burning A VILLAGE TO THE GROUND or worse!

All CDC Buildings that do scientific testing on strains of extremely Dangerous Bacteria and various Virus that the CDC has kept on hand such as SMALL POX...which has basically been wiped off the Planet but exists within these Buildings as a Prudent Measure to protect the Worlds Population in the event a Rogue Nation had weaponized Small Pox...the CDC would have various Genetically Modified Cures as the CDC leaves NOTHING TO CHANCE as far as Bio-Weapons are concerned.

Each of these CDC Buildings of which many are located within large Cities...DOES HAVE A SELF DESTRUCT SYSTEM to DESTROY BY HIGH TEMP. EXPLOSION....and there are many smaller methods of BURN AREAS that can be activated and BURN EVERYTHING IN A CDC TESTING ROOM to a CINDER before an EMERGENCY CONTINGENT BURN PLAN that would probably be anything from NAPALM EXPLOSIVES TO MAGNESIUM EXPLOSIVES TO FUEL AIR EXPLOSIVES and this next one I KNOW IS A FACT....SMALL THERMONUCLEAR DETONATION in which a Fusion Reaction is GREATER THAN THE TEMP. OF THE SURFACE OF THE SUN...would be used if a Large Testing and Development Area of the CDC were for any reason loose POWER which is a necessity to prevent U.S. MILITARY BIO-WEAPONS TESTING STRAINS OF BACTERIA'S AND VIRUS from EVER reaching the surface to occur.

Although the U.S. Military has long ago decided that BIO-WEAPONS are far too dangerous to use...it must continue to TEST and DEVELOP cures in the event that another country should use a weaponized version of some form of Bacteria or Virus. This continued Testing and Development is probably the SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PROGRAM that the U.S. Military continue in earnest as it does not take much money or Super-High Tech. for a Terrorist Group or Rogue Regime to develop a Cheap Way to KILL A LOT OF PEOPLE!

Fortunately for us...neither Political Party has ever considered cutting the CDC's Covert Budget and although Many People might die initially....the CDC works on every possible strain or possible Genetic Manipulation of something like Small Pox or even various forms of the Common Cold or Flu.

The RELEASE OF A BIO-WEAPON is one of a few events where the U.S. would respond with LARGE SCALE THERMONUCLEAR ATTACKS in the event a TERRORIST ORG. was to be identified along with the Country Supplying the Org. with the Bio-weapons. Iraq and Iran were both KNOWN for certain to have Bio-Weapons. The U.S. informed Saddam that if he used Bio or Chemical against U.S. Forces...the U.S. Military would GO THERMONUCLEAR.

As recently as 4 weeks ago and this has been stated via another Country to the Iranian Government as well as DIRECTLY TO THE IRANIAN MILITARY AND ONE PARTICULAR DIVISION THAT HAS AS A PART OF IT IRAN'S QUD'S FORCE....If by any chance a U.S./Iranian Conflict Broke Out and Iran USED EITHER CHEMICAL OR BIO-WEAPONS UPON U.S. FORCES....THE UNITED STATES MILITARY WOULD RESPOND WITH THERMONUCLEAR WEAPONS! This has been told to the Iranians on more than one occasion.

A particular threat the U.S. is worried about is that SYRIA has obtained several forms of both Chemical and Biological Weapons from certain factions in IRAQ as well as IRAN. Iran provided Bio-Weapons for use in Israel in the event Israel bombed Iranian Nuclear Sites. Chemical Weapons were sent to Syria by certain Factions during the U.S. Iraqi Invasion. This is another possible trigger for the U.S. Military using THERMONUCLEAR WEAPONS...that being a Bio-Weapons Attack upon Israel.

Syria has been WARNED that ANY RELEASE OF CHEMICAL OR EVEN WORSE...BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS against either their own people or Israel would trigger an Immediate Response for Containment and sterilization of a BIOLOGICAL THREAT and that means if say a Genetically altered Form of Small Pox was released as a WEAPON...both the COUNTRY INFECTED AND THE COUNTRY where the attack..continued...S.I.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Link please, I can't find it anywheres...

This is something I remember and did not look it up on the WEB. To find it I would recommend searching the ONLY Newspaper I know of in that City. It was FRONT PAGE and it happened in 77 or 78. It was a Chevy Nova.
There was never a follow up story I am aware of....that right there should tell you something. Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

I think fortunately power is one of the few commodities that so far hasn't seen a boom. Unlike gas. I calculated where I'm living you can run a 100 watt lightbulb for 1 hour for 1cent. I think most people dont' realize that. so they get all crazy about turning off lights and stuff all the time like it's such a huge expense when infact it's nothing.

Like if you got flourestent 11 watt bulbs lets just say (bright enough to do a room). That means you could light up your home in the evening, like 5 rooms x 7 hours x 11 watts = 385 watts = about 4 cents. I guess it's all the other crap that ends up racking up the bill.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

The first thing I would do is upload the information to a torrent site using the wireless connection of a cafe or something, so I couldn't be traced.

As an aside...make certain the internet cafe didn't have CCTV cameras watching the customers...you'd be found pretty quickly.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have an idea that would basically bankrupt the entire digital media copyright inudtry in a couple of years, as well as helping out the consumers in a real life meaningful way, but I would like to get a couple of bucks off it.

I have had this idea for a few years now, just never enough money to make it happen.

Too bad too, it wouldn't take much in the way of start up, and operating costs.

Pm me if you have about $100,000 US laying around, looking for a good investment. I don't even want to a lot of the profits, just a meager $60,000 US annually, as I have plenty of other good ideas also, and this would allow me the means to develope them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join